oh yea. imma ninja
PSN: dezmon97

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Will Orihime be playable?

Postby Darcnova » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:08 pm

SoulRin wrote:she would need more attacks though

Meh, she'd shoot Tsubaki for normal attacks, and have a bigger version of it or something for circle...yeah, she lacks attacks

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:47 am

she sould summon Ichigo :O lmao j/k she only got one attack so be lame having her when they could add a much cooler character's :)

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:45 am

Quogie wrote:she sould summon Ichigo :O lmao j/k she only got one attack so be lame having her when they could add a much cooler character's :)

Why do you think I'm so adamant about them NOT adding her...it would be useless...unless in the new chapters she was to show a new attack, but that still wouldn't be added into a Bleach game until a long time from now :P

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Darcnova wrote:
Quogie wrote:she sould summon Ichigo :O lmao j/k she only got one attack so be lame having her when they could add a much cooler character's :)

Why do you think I'm so adamant about them NOT adding her...it would be useless...unless in the new chapters she was to show a new attack, but that still wouldn't be added into a Bleach game until a long time from now :P

Her new attack is lame kind of I think, I think it only fires back weak attacks, when Kenpachi kicked her shield and broke it w/o trying then, Ichigo tryed geting out but he couldnt and it end up burning him so I think anyone captain level could still easly break her new shield tec lol~

Chevalier
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Chevalier » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Quogie wrote:
Darcnova wrote:

Her new attack is lame kind of I think, I think it only fires back weak attacks, when Kenpachi kicked her shield and broke it w/o trying then, Ichigo tryed geting out but he couldnt and it end up burning him so I think anyone captain level could still easly break her new shield tec lol~

She has been in other Bleach games, so this is kind of irrelevant. These kind of games cater to the fans, so having certan characters is important. And I see no Nel, that bothers me.

Anyhow, Orihime's shield was pretty weak, but then in the Hueco Mundo arc, she was able to withstand a Cero from Ulquiorra. Sure, her shield broke afterwards, but she could remake it as needed, since the fairies weren't broken up. (unless you're talking about something even more new...)

SoulRin
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby SoulRin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Nel and Orihime could be NPC's
oh yea. imma ninja
PSN: dezmon97

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 am

Chevalier wrote:She has been in other Bleach games, so this is kind of irrelevant. These kind of games cater to the fans, so having certan characters is important. And I see no Nel, that bothers me.

Anyhow, Orihime's shield was pretty weak, but then in the Hueco Mundo arc, she was able to withstand a Cero from Ulquiorra. Sure, her shield broke afterwards, but she could remake it as needed, since the fairies weren't broken up. (unless you're talking about something even more new...)

Yush I got Bleach Blade Battlers 2, and she sucks lmao I like kon over her. and 2nd Kenpachi pew pew her shield with 1foot w/o trying in mundo , anyway she would be a really bad character in a game like this but since blade battle 2 gameplay alot different she worked in it kind of. . .

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:26 am

SoulRin wrote:Nel and Orihime could be NPC's

Orihime is confirmed as one already, Nel...dunno, but probably

DarkAdonis259
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby DarkAdonis259 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:31 am

I don't see a huge use for a lot of her powers except for her healing powers that are able to basically bring someone back to life like she did ichigo in Las Noches.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:58 am

DarkAdonis259 wrote:I don't see a huge use for a lot of her powers except for her healing powers that are able to basically bring someone back to life like she did ichigo in Las Noches.

Exactly...

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:20 pm

DLC characters would be soo cool >.< only aother game I can think of that doing that is MK9, DBZ should do it too same with Naruto but NS1 did it only with support characters though. .. ):

DarkAdonis259
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby DarkAdonis259 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Quogie wrote:DLC characters would be soo cool >.< only aother game I can think of that doing that is MK9, DBZ should do it too same with Naruto but NS1 did it only with support characters though. .. ):

In Dynasty warriors Gundam 3 I think they are putting support characters for during battle

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:33 pm

awk coolish, well hope they put DLC characters in this >.<

DarkAdonis259
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby DarkAdonis259 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Quogie wrote:awk coolish, well hope they put DLC characters in this >.<

Hopefully so it would be nice to have a support character to combine with special attcks or make combos with maybe Yachiru will.

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”