Who Will You Play First In Mission Mode?

Official Bleach Discussion Forum

Which character will you play first in MISSION MODE?

Ichigo Kurosaki (Final)
10%
Sosuke Aizen
5%
Uryu Ishida
No votes
Nnoitra Gilga
No votes
Kenpachi Zaraki
10%
Ulquiorra Cifer
30%
Grimmjow Jaggerjaques
5%
Coyote Starrk
5%
Rukia Kuchiki
10%
Other (Please specify)
25%

Total votes: 20

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Who Will You Play First In Mission Mode?

Postby Darcnova » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Maybe, maybe not...depends on if I have the money...Disgaea 4, Bleach, Atelier Totori, Skyrim, ME3, WKC2, and FFXIII-2 take top priority over it :lol:

DarkAdonis259
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby DarkAdonis259 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Darcnova wrote:Maybe, maybe not...depends on if I have the money...Disgaea 4, Bleach, Atelier Totori, Skyrim, ME3, WKC2, and FFXIII-2 take top priority over it :lol:

Out of your list i'll get Bleach Mass effect 3 and Disgaea 4, on my list it's those three plus Twisted Metal, Battlefield 3, Gundam 3, Black Rock Shooter, and maybe some others along with that.

PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:43 am

Ulquiorra or Rukia.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:37 am

PringlesXD wrote:Ulquiorra or Rukia.

That choice will destroy the world.

Just sayin'

DarkAdonis259
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby DarkAdonis259 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:52 pm

PringlesXD wrote:Ulquiorra or Rukia.

Rukia has cool special techniques that I would use and Ulquiorra has some really strong techniques himself especially when hes in his final form I forgot what his special cero name was though that he used against Rukia in bleach.

Red_Rose
Majin
Majin

Postby Red_Rose » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Ulquiorra
Byakuya Kuchiki
Ichigo Kurosaki
Tia Harribel
Rukia Kuchiki

So fair I know Ulquiorra has power techniques but I also like the techniques of Byakuya but then again Ichigo being default hero I'll end up playing him to Tia might be fun to play that leaves me to see how Rukia plays My Choices so fair I'll end up debating over it again
Darkness will lead us to salvation
赤いバラ

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:34 pm

..even to the new people coming here, I'm sure my avatar gives away my main choice...I think, after seeing some of the recent anime/manga villains, I appreciate Aizen a lot more

DarkAdonis259
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby DarkAdonis259 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Darcnova wrote:..even to the new people coming here, I'm sure my avatar gives away my main choice...I think, after seeing some of the recent anime/manga villains, I appreciate Aizen a lot more

At least he dont die in the series just like Char Aznable.

DarkAdonis259
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby DarkAdonis259 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Red_Rose wrote:Ulquiorra
Byakuya Kuchiki
Ichigo Kurosaki
Tia Harribel
Rukia Kuchiki

So fair I know Ulquiorra has power techniques but I also like the techniques of Byakuya but then again Ichigo being default hero I'll end up playing him to Tia might be fun to play that leaves me to see how Rukia plays My Choices so fair I'll end up debating over it again

Ulquiorra has javelin and cero attacks mainly, byakuyas consist of his flower petals scattering everywhere, Rukia has several special techniques which makes her a good choice too.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:03 am

DarkAdonis259 wrote:
Darcnova wrote:..even to the new people coming here, I'm sure my avatar gives away my main choice...I think, after seeing some of the recent anime/manga villains, I appreciate Aizen a lot more

Char is more of an Anti-Hero than a villain though, or at least, that's what I got from playing the Gundam games, since I wasn't lucky enough to be able to watch the anime...

But yeah, dying kinda takes away from it, because I mean...who seriously declares someone dead once they get sealed? Look at Ganon/dorf from Zelda :lol:

DarkAdonis259
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby DarkAdonis259 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 am

Darcnova wrote:
DarkAdonis259 wrote:

Char is more of an Anti-Hero than a villain though, or at least, that's what I got from playing the Gundam games, since I wasn't lucky enough to be able to watch the anime...

But yeah, dying kinda takes away from it, because I mean...who seriously declares someone dead once they get sealed? Look at Ganon/dorf from Zelda :lol:

Lol well ganandorf didnt't actually die but i dont know why they declared himhim dead, and if btw char was a villian in mobile suit then anti in zeta then villian in his movie char's counterattack they have the dvd's at J-list and Amazon too.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:19 am

And that is exactly why Char is probably the best Villain/Anti-Hero in a mech series...though Lelouch is a pretty awesome Anti-Hero...his ending is kinda :( (Avoiding spoilers for those that haven't watched CG)

But yeah...I like the villains that get deeper back stories, aren't single minded, or have more involvement...or those that could have achieved their goals easily if the main character didn't exist...Aizen is all of those in some way

DarkAdonis259
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby DarkAdonis259 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:23 am

Darcnova wrote:And that is exactly why Char is probably the best Villain/Anti-Hero in a mech series...though Lelouch is a pretty awesome Anti-Hero...his ending is kinda :( (Avoiding spoilers for those that haven't watched CG)

But yeah...I like the villains that get deeper back stories, aren't single minded, or have more involvement...or those that could have achieved their goals easily if the main character didn't exist...Aizen is all of those in some way

Very true you know another good villian type is Haman if you know her, if not search her up from Gundam she is one of the best besides Char, but then her time comes, i dont see a lot of killing of main characters or real productive villians in newer anime.

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 am

Darcnova wrote:And that is exactly why Char is probably the best Villain/Anti-Hero in a mech series...though Lelouch is a pretty awesome Anti-Hero...his ending is kinda :( (Avoiding spoilers for those that haven't watched CG)

OMG <3 Code Geass is my fav anime :3 Lelouch is the man. x

PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 am

Lelouch dies, doesn't he ?

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”