Serious BLEACH Abridged

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
BloodPhantom135
Vassal
Vassal

Serious BLEACH Abridged

Postby BloodPhantom135 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:07 am

One question, will you watch it? I'm currently making episode 1. We're just getting the mic and getting the voice actors together. Episode 1 is written, Episode 2 is BEING written, and it's fargin hilarious. :D any suggestions? ;) any ideas taken will be credited to the person who posted it.

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Serious BLEACH Abridged

Postby Quogie » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:19 pm

I will watch it I guess but if it sucks like so many other abridged ones then yer i wont watch the rest xD but TeamFourStar FTW <3 xD

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:34 pm

The only good abridged series seem to be Tales of the Abyss, Naruto (LittleKuribo version), Yugioh Abridged, and DBZ Abridged, but I'll check it out

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 am

Darcnova wrote:The only good abridged series seem to be Tales of the Abyss, Naruto (LittleKuribo version), Yugioh Abridged, and DBZ Abridged, but I'll check it out

yer teamfourstar do dbz, and yugioh isnt that good i think :S, and havnt seen naruto but littlekuribo is pretty good so ill check it out.

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:59 pm

im sure its funny but this dont belong here maybe in the off topic section but this dont really have anything to do with the game so it dont really belong here in this section
Woo woo woo you know it.

BloodPhantom135
Vassal
Vassal

Postby BloodPhantom135 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:12 pm

True, but I figured this is where ALL the Bleach fans are on this website, so yeah... :P and I agree, not many abridged series are very funny, but this one's looking good. ^^

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Gotta agree with Kisame - this doesn't really belong in this forum. That being said, it doesn't really belong in the General Game forum either, and the Random Topic forum might be a little far removed from the people most interested in this. We do have an anime forum, but that doesn't see a ton of traffic and we're not affiliated with this anime anyway, so...

For now, I'm gonna leave it here AS LONG AS people stay on topic and let it live or die on its merits.

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:03 pm

BloodPhantom135 wrote:True, but I figured this is where ALL the Bleach fans are on this website, so yeah... :P and I agree, not many abridged series are very funny, but this one's looking good. ^^

i haven't seen this abriged series yet and i wasn't trying to sound mean but if you say its funny i will check it out on youtube asap
Woo woo woo you know it.

maxray
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby maxray » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 pm

after seeing naruto abridged i never want to see another abridged series again, sorry

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”