How fast is NIS America's Free Shipping?

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
chaosdemon05
Vassal
Vassal

How fast is NIS America's Free Shipping?

Postby chaosdemon05 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Ok say I go with ordering from NIS America.

How fast will I get it if I order it with free shipping?

Meaning Will I get it on the 2nd or the 3rd or even later?

Please let me know cause I will be ordering it on friday from either NIS, Gamestop or FYE.

Thanks!

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: How fast is NIS America's Free Shipping?

Postby Houk » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:27 am

The best way to get a solid answer to this question is to contact our online store support directly by e-mailing them at [email protected]

chaosdemon05
Vassal
Vassal

Postby chaosdemon05 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Tried that last week.. And no reply.. also asked about the wallpapers in the same email to them that you yourself provided to me and ya..again nothing.

I'm starting to lean towards gamestop... to be honest...but I'd love to give my business directly to NIS if they simply answered those simple questions. I mean its nice as a bonus that wallpapers are being given but no preview pics just makes you say....oook...and I mean what kind of shipping do they use? Priority mail? 1st class mail?

People on gamefaqs are also wondering the same thing.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Oh, really? We have a support staffer that should be looking at e-mails every day. Would you mind PMing me with info? (e-mail address you sent from, subject heading, content, etc.) I can look up to see if we got your mail, or if it got caught in our spam filter or something.

Tetsujin182
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Tetsujin182 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:55 am

He's not the only person having this issue. I too, have emailed the NIS store, regarding these questions and still have yet to receive any response. Also, I've seen this board and others, especially gamefaqs, littered with posts about emails to the NIS store not being responded.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Okay I talked with our store people, and long story short, things have been a bit backed up thanks to Disgaea 4 and Bleach preorders both being run at the same time. So the staff is doing their best to catch up on all the mails.

In the meantime, our policy is if you preorder from our store, we will ship the game out early so that it ideally arrives on the release day, or at most a day later. The faster shipping method you choose, the higher guarantee you have of getting it in the mail on release day. With the free shipping, since the games are shipping from a single location to reach everywhere in the US, we can't guarantee the game will arrive same-day, but that is our intention with the preorder system.

As for our shipping methods, they're listed out in our store FAQ and are as follows:

USPS Standard shipping : takes about 5 – 7 business days. (Free + Tracking)
USPS Priority Mail: 3-5 Business days (Tracking)
USPS Express Mail: 1-3 Business days (Tracking)

Since our store staff is a little backed up, if you guys have any more general questions (i.e. not account/order-specific) I'll do my best to help you out, either here or via PM.

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”