Trophy question

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Trophy question

Postby Kisame » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 am

i got a question about this game say if i i completed soul ignition and got the platinum trophy and then i bought Soul Resurreccion would it be the same trophy's or will it be a whole new list of trophy's or will it be the same trophy's only in English ?
Woo woo woo you know it.

Bleach Fan 1010
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Trophy question

Postby Bleach Fan 1010 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 am

I completed Soul Ignition and gotten platinum. Once I started Soul Resurreccion, I already had all the trophies for it. It could very well be the same situation for you.

maxray
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby maxray » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 pm

somebody posted(can't remember who it was) that when he started bleach soul resurreccion his bleach soul ignition trophy's were just translated into english, thats all i know because i don't get the game till tomarrow and i thougt PS3 was not a multi region system.

redhairedking
Vassal
Vassal

Postby redhairedking » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 pm

@maxray That's what the poster above you said, read the thread next time.

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Lol how did you not know it was region free? it like best thing about it xD lol anyway I normaly get US games cuz they cheaper ;D

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 pm

For trophy hunters, the term is if it's a stackable platinum(meaning being able to get 2 platinums or more of the same game with different regions or even a different version of the same game) and the answer seems to be no it doesn't look like it.

In non-stackable games, if you have like say the Japanese version, the trophy list just translates to English when you buy an English copy of the game.

PS3 is still region-free, but not every game has stackable trophies like Last Rebellion, Disgaea 3, Ar tonelico III, Atelier Rorona, Demon's Souls, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Hyperdimension Neptunia, and many others.

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”