Clan of Champions Graphic problems *Solution*

Official Clan of Champions Discussion Forum. Our first Xbox 360 and PC game, also on PS3!
War33
Vassal
Vassal

Clan of Champions Graphic problems *Solution*

Postby War33 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:08 pm

If you have this problem:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got the game via steam today. Installed everything needed. Update all the hardware’s as graphic and stuff. I got the latest direct x and 560 GF graphic card. Running the game on Windows 7 64-bit. And made sure I forfill all the recommendation to run this game.

I start the game everything running smooth. Starts the tutorial. And its here where my problem start. I can only see the sky and everything is black around me. If I run a mission I can see the names of the enemy and the sky. The rest on the screen are completle black and i cant see anything.

Anyone of you know how I can fix this problem or can direct me to some who knows? I really don’t want to believe I wasted 30 euro on a game I found most interesting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Open your start menu by clicking on "Start" in the lower left corner of your screen. Vista users click the Vista icon, yours does not say "Start."

2 Locate your NVIDIA software in the list of installed programs. Open your NVIDIA Control Panel by selecting it.
3 Select "Manage 3D Settings" under 3D settings in the left-hand menu. This will open your settings page for your graphics card.
4 Select the "Global Settings" tab in the 3D settings window.
5 Click "Restore" at the bottom of the window. OK the change if prompted. This will reset your NVIDIA graphics card settings.

It worked for me.

War33
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Clan of Champions Graphic problems *Solution*

Postby War33 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:12 pm

To the NIS America's Support Staff

Thank you for a very nice call and good fast support. You did a good job. You sure are a company who care for your customers ;)

perrandy
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby perrandy » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:42 pm

War33 wrote:To the NIS America's Support Staff

Thank you for a very nice call and good fast support. You did a good job. You sure are a company who care for your customers ;)
glad that you got help.enjoy the game

snevircvirc
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby snevircvirc » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Return to “Clan of Champions”