Page 1 of 3

What is this game?

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:08 pm
by Aserrisnepnier
I've never even heard of it...

Like what is it about? Is it an MMORPG? Can someone plz explain to me here exactly what the hell this game is? (it said it was an action multiplayer game but that wasn't enough info for me)

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:20 pm
by SoulRin

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:24 pm
by Aserrisnepnier
oh thank you so it was titled gladiator vs in japan

it doesn't sound like a game that would interest me though.

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:56 pm
by SoulRin
I hope we get more info soon

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:37 pm
by vampko
Yeah, I'm pretty lost as to what this actually is.

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:35 pm
by Ar Tonelico
vampko wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty lost as to what this actually is.


It's basically the same game that Aksys published on PSP in America called Gladiator Begins but with new classes to choose from like elves and stuff like that. Plus there's more online gameplay. The PSP version had multiplayer, but this game lets you play against even more people than the PSP version did. There's offline gameplay too.

As you can probably tell, it's basically like an Action RPG with Gladiators and other types of characters to choose from. Your character is a custom character you create from whatever type you choose from and equip with whatever weapons, armor, etc.

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:10 pm
by vertical09
im honestly kinda upset that nisa licensed this =P
even if i dont know about the game AT ALL (except the few links a saw) it just doesnt seem like a game nisa should be touching =P. this game could have been a slot for another niche Jrpg >.> just saying.

and judging by the lack of topic i can basically say 2 things.
1. no one knows what the hell this is.
2. Most people expected something else from nisa.

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:01 am
by LAMV
vertical09 wrote:im honestly kinda upset that nisa licensed this =P
even if i dont know about the game AT ALL (except the few links a saw) it just doesnt seem like a game nisa should be touching =P. this game could have been a slot for another niche Jrpg >.> just saying.

and judging by the lack of topic i can basically say 2 things.
1. no one knows what the hell this is.
2. Most people expected something else from nisa.


3. No one's going to buy it

I don't see this selling as much as NISA's other major titles.

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 am
by vampko
I'm gonna wait. When they release a trailer, that's when I'll see if the game's for me. As much of a shock as it may be, I don't only play JRPGs/moe games. :lol:

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:49 pm
by vertical09
vampko wrote:I'm gonna wait. When they release a trailer, that's when I'll see if the game's for me. As much of a shock as it may be, I don't only play JRPGs/moe games. :lol:

:shock: :o

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:59 pm
by LAMV
vampko wrote:I'm gonna wait. When they release a trailer, that's when I'll see if the game's for me. As much of a shock as it may be, I don't only play JRPGs/moe games. :lol:


I don't only play JRPGs, either, but I notice that's what I've been mostly playing lately. I generally also like platformers, action games, and some fighting games. And visual novels when I have the time/motivation.

It's just that this game in particular doesn't look like it'll interest me.

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:10 pm
by vampko
Well, I just want to see more on it first. It could actually be really interesting.

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:08 pm
by vertical09
the lack of conversation here is almost scary. even if we dont know what the games gonna be 1 thread and 12 posts is just sad.
im feeling really sorry for nisa. this game is gonna flop sooo hard (unless its something outstanding...which i doubt)

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:51 pm
by vampko
We just need a trailer. No one really knows what this is exactly, or rather how it plays out and stuff.

Re: What is this game?

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:16 am
by Ar Tonelico
vampko wrote:We just need a trailer. No one really knows what this is exactly, or rather how it plays out and stuff.


Refer to the post I made.