Page 1 of 2

Im curious........

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:09 pm
by vertical09
Why did NISA localize this game rather than a requested game or a game more......nisa style? (disgea, hyperdimension neptunia etc..)
it just seems weird that they localized this game rather than a game that is harder to bring over to the states. Yeah i know they are low on money but if thats the case; why this out of everything?
sorry if i come off.......rude or whiny but the topic needed conversation anyway =P

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:48 pm
by vampko
I will say it again, but I feel that with a trailer people may change their opinion about this one. I thought the Bleach game was a horrible decision originally, but after seeing the trailer, I changed my opinion of it dramatically.

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:58 pm
by Ringwraith
It also allows them to get into the 360 market, and actually forces future games for it, as Microsoft seems to force people to publish a minimum of three games for their system if you want to put any games out on it.
Honestly, I still have no idea what it actually is, so I can't make a judgement about the game anyway. :P

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:41 pm
by vertical09
vampko wrote:I will say it again, but I feel that with a trailer people may change their opinion about this one. I thought the Bleach game was a horrible decision originally, but after seeing the trailer, I changed my opinion of it dramatically.

im not trying to rate it, more like question why they localized a game that ANY company could localize.
its not that i dont like such games, im just upset that nisa localized this instead of a niche 360 game.

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:19 pm
by lopez
I think it could be a mix between:

1. Testing/entering the 360 + PC markets.
2. Testing how successful going (simultaneous) multiplatform will be.

Another potential factor could be that NISA wants to try and "achieve"/"tap into" the same success Atlus had by localizing Demon's Souls. I remember some of the Atlus fanboys crying fowl when Atlus was trying something new with DS... :?

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:23 pm
by vertical09
lopez wrote:I think it could be a mix between:

1. Testing/entering the 360 + PC markets.
2. Testing how successful going (simultaneous) multiplatform will be.

Another potential factor could be that NISA wants to try and "achieve"/"tap into" the same success Atlus had by localizing Demon's Souls. I remember some of the Atlus fanboys crying fowl when Atlus was trying something new with DS... :?

oh yea, lol didnt think about that XD. well hope it works out for them.

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:18 pm
by Alura--x--Uneii
I might try it.

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:01 am
by vertical09
Alura--x--Uneii wrote:I might try it.

huh? i thought you said you hated males :| and this has nothing but males getting naked =P
not my type of fanservice >_>

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:07 am
by vampko
vertical09 wrote:
Alura--x--Uneii wrote:I might try it.

huh? i thought you said you hated males :| and this has nothing but males getting naked =P
not my type of fanservice >_>

There are females in the game >.>

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:46 am
by vampko
SaturnineTenshi wrote:I don't care what crap they decide to localize as long as NISA keep bringing Gust games. x:

And the other games they're known for, but yes, especially GUST and of course CH as well ~

That's the attitude I'm taking.

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:45 am
by vertical09
SaturnineTenshi wrote:I don't care what crap they decide to localize as long as NISA keep bringing Gust games. x:

agree 110% XD

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:48 pm
by vertical09
w-wha? is this.................a bot?

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:10 pm
by vampko
vertical09 wrote:w-wha? is this.................a bot?

was it not obvious enough?

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:23 pm
by vertical09
vampko wrote:
vertical09 wrote:w-wha? is this.................a bot?

was it not obvious enough?

Im just saying; these bots are getting smarter and smarter everyday >.>

Re: Im curious........

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:56 am
by vampko
vertical09 wrote:
vampko wrote:
vertical09 wrote:w-wha? is this.................a bot?

was it not obvious enough?

Im just saying; these bots are getting smarter and smarter everyday >.>

They're just copy-pasting stuff, and then shooting in links...>.>