Pre Order Bonus?

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby vertical09 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 pm

im getting kinda sick of people crying about the DD only. i for one am happy enough to see the game even make it out here. and the premium box will be better than any shit you wanna put on your freaking collection=P just saying.

then if nisa happens to release a UMD: awww the disc makes to much noise~~~
thats when ill start slapping people off the forums >.>

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:09 am

vertical09 wrote:im getting kinda sick of people crying about the DD only. i for one am happy enough to see the game even make it out here. and the premium box will be better than any shit you wanna put on your freaking collection=P just saying.

I am actually pretty peeved i'm a game collector more than a game soundtrack collector and etc. I want something to be shown in my PSP collection that is of great importance that it needs a premnium box which would help but is not needed one bit. I would much prefer them to release UMD only and DD+premnium box as choices at least a vote....? i know a few people in real life who won't be buying this game due to DD only and a hell of alot more people on the internet who do not want DD only. You wouldn't believe how many people are against DD and cannot do DD. There is still a market for the PSP it may not be a DS but it's still a wonderful little guy. Also the people who complain about UMD noise needs to get over it as it's very minor and done with most of not all games.

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:52 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
vertical09 wrote:im getting kinda sick of people crying about the DD only. i for one am happy enough to see the game even make it out here. and the premium box will be better than any shit you wanna put on your freaking collection=P just saying.

I am actually pretty peeved i'm a game collector more than a game soundtrack collector and etc. I want something to be shown in my PSP collection that is of great importance that it needs a premnium box which would help but is not needed one bit. I would much prefer them to release UMD only and DD+premnium box as choices at least a vote....? i know a few people in real life who won't be buying this game due to DD only and a hell of alot more people on the internet who do not want DD only. You wouldn't believe how many people are against DD and cannot do DD. There is still a market for the PSP it may not be a DS but it's still a wonderful little guy. Also the people who complain about UMD noise needs to get over it as it's very minor and done with most of not all games.

i know where your coming from. its nice to have a physical copy of something. HELL if they just put the DLC code on a like nice looking card ill be set ;) but for now since its not gonna happen ill just stick with DD. although if this game is to expensive >.> its either this/ fate zero or corpse party for psp this time and BRS havent really showed me that special something yet...just saying .

Overlord - Laharl
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Overlord - Laharl » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:51 pm

I'm in it for the figure if I have any cash by the time this is released. I don't mind DD because they run faster as long as my memory stick can fit the game.

artemisthemp
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby artemisthemp » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:30 am

Overlord - Laharl wrote:I'm in it for the figure if I have any cash by the time this is released. I don't mind DD because they run faster as long as my memory stick can fit the game.

And it will run on Vita :)

Obake
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Obake » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:26 am

Especially when, by all appearances, NISA was done with PSP before they announced BRS. There was quite a bit of surprise it was coming at all.

In other words: everybody just quitchurbitchin

Goldskarr
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Goldskarr » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:20 am

Obake wrote:

Especially when, by all appearances, NISA was done with PSP before they announced BRS. There was quite a bit of surprise it was coming at all.

In other words: everybody just quitchurbitchin

If I find any of you, you're both getting $5. Not a lot of people have the "We're getting it AND a collector's edition. Shut up and be happy." logic.
Image (Sig by Dood. Thanks!)
Disclaimer - only NIS games I've played are Disgaea 1, 3, and 4, along with Cross Edge(Pity me.)

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:51 am

SaturnineTenshi wrote:Guess I'm not the only one who thinks a collector's edition packaged with a digital game is silly.

It does seem odd that it doesn't actually physically come with the game itself, although I know of precisely one example of this happening before but it worked then, as it was an online game that later made a limited edition premium set as it got so popular that actually came with stuff.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 am

SaturnineTenshi wrote:Guess I'm not the only one who thinks a collector's edition packaged with a digital game is silly.

no, its silly. but you just have to adapt to the situation, it aint that big a deal.

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:09 pm

vertical09 wrote:

no, its silly. but you just have to adapt to the situation, it aint that big a deal.
If enough of us don't buy it they will know better next time. With a small time company like NISA and a decent number of purchasers/buyers/fans we can show them that it wasn't a good idea. They have made many mistakes in the past afterall this is just another to add to the pile.

Goldskarr
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Goldskarr » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 pm

This is actually smarter because it's more expensive to make copies of UMDs that a lot of people won't buy. They instead put the data on PSN so they don't need to keep paying for extra copies.
Image (Sig by Dood. Thanks!)
Disclaimer - only NIS games I've played are Disgaea 1, 3, and 4, along with Cross Edge(Pity me.)

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Goldskarr wrote:This is actually smarter because it's more expensive to make copies of UMDs that a lot of people won't buy. They instead put the data on PSN so they don't need to keep paying for extra copies.
They don't have to keep making extra copies. Make a small amount of UMDs AND put it on PSN because they are going to lose people more so than gain them.

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:59 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
vertical09 wrote:

If enough of us don't buy it they will know better next time. With a small time company like NISA and a decent number of purchasers/buyers/fans we can show them that it wasn't a good idea. They have made many mistakes in the past afterall this is just another to add to the pile.

so there gonna learn there lesson by going out of buisness? :|
they did this becuase they knowthat the psp market isnt to good here and having a digital copy is so much easier.Half of the people here are probably gonna torrent this game =P its just sad, as much as i want BRS i have to honestly say that this wasnt there best move financially. Well doenst matter, this will be the last psp game we will see in the states most likly (other than trails in the sky SC which should still be happening long through 2012)

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:10 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Goldskarr wrote:This is actually smarter because it's more expensive to make copies of UMDs that a lot of people won't buy. They instead put the data on PSN so they don't need to keep paying for extra copies.
They don't have to keep making extra copies. Make a small amount of UMDs AND put it on PSN because they are going to lose people more so than gain them.

I seriously doubt this one.

I think that people need to really reassess things and stop thinking that there's some kind of huge fanbase who will buy this game when it releases.

NISA could have EASILY skipped out on this and focused their money elsewhere, but they decided to take one last risk with the PSP. Something that their fans clamored for.

And yet, now that they're bringing it, just because of it not having a physical copy, those same people are saying this was a 'bad decision'. You people make me want to agree, because you're so ungrateful.

But, I cannot wait for this. I will even hold off on getting the Vita to get this game.

I understand people grumbling about PBP when they wanted LPR (even though LPR had a host of problems with it), or about Clan of Champions (though I'm quite excited to hear more about that one~), but this is NISA giving us what we want. Yet, there are people like yourself that will be sure to make this another Sakura Wars, further making NISA lose faith in its core fanbase.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:29 pm

vertical09 wrote:so there gonna learn there lesson by going out of buisness? :|
they did this becuase they knowthat the psp market isnt to good here and having a digital copy is so much easier.Half of the people here are probably gonna torrent this game =P its just sad, as much as i want BRS i have to honestly say that this wasnt there best move financially. Well doenst matter, this will be the last psp game we will see in the states most likly (other than trails in the sky SC which should still be happening long through 2012)
Yeah definately one of those people will be me but oh well if NISA does go out of business i'm sure there are other better niche JRPG companies here who won't do DD only , let constant freezing on muh PS3 games (Atelier , Ar tonelico 3) and cause a boss fight you HAVE to do LITERALLY lock up your game on it's 3rd or so turn in Ar tonelico 2 not even joking about that......did no one test the game before it came out? NISA wouldn't be missed much guaranteed! I am also looking forward to Trails in the sky Second Chapter.

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”