affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

so this is confirmed? 0.0 but date TBD? @[email protected] *faints*

Postby affinity7799 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:30 pm

wow this is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

boss sample spoilers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3X2pDwYLnI

The battle system, style, gameplay, design, explosive last resort sequences, everything is just awesome!! Normally I like rpgs with party based characters, but this can be an exception (especially with the main character being sooo freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ^_^
also since the battle system is so unique for a JRPG and even shooters! Very extraordinary shooting, menu and dodging mechanics!

I originally bought PSP for Type 0 (P3P best PSP game so far, IMO.), but Black Rock Shooter already tops my hype list for PSP. =^^=

If this is on PSN besides UMD, even better! UMDs are so noisy and load slower than full install purchases.

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: so this is confirmed? 0.0 but date TBD? @[email protected] *faints*

Postby affinity7799 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:32 pm

hey! NISA knows what they are doing, they have been done really well with releases, and it is a good strategy to announce Black Rock Shooter for PSP early before more people think about selling their PSP.
I would say the wait for Black Rock Shooter news isn't much compared to the wait for Starcraft II or Diablo III.

NISA is like the only company in the region that cares to bring this rare treasure over here fully translated! So they deserve a lot of respect and patience! ^-^

Also why would they "advertise" something that is not close to ready for release? It would be a waste of money setting up premature advertisements when people will demand "new" stuff periodically anyway, so really early advertisements wouldn't sustain interest. There are companies that wait closer to when it's ready and next in line.

There's still other big planned releases on their watch, so it's understandable why it's not Black Rock Shooter turn. At least they went as far as confirm they are working on this localization instead of people guessing what company, if any publisher will localize it. ^-^

It's really around close to release that periodical updates would make sense. ^-^

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Black Rock Shooter is my NISA's most anticipated title, although I'm sure it's on the bottom of their priority list.

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:35 pm

affinity7799 wrote:hey! NISA knows what they are doing, they have been done really well with releases, and it is a good strategy to announce Black Rock Shooter for PSP early before more people think about selling their PSP.
I would say the wait for Black Rock Shooter news isn't much compared to the wait for Starcraft II or Diablo III.

NISA is like the only company in the region that cares to bring this rare treasure over here fully translated! So they deserve a lot of respect and patience!
Now why would a niche RPG fan (whom this game appeals to) sell their PSPs when they know JRPGs are coming out every drain pipe in Japan? Also Xseed is known to bring "rare treasures" over too. Please don't act like NISA is better when it is not. How can NISA just give us a paper slip for our CDs when Xseed is a smallerish company giving us jewel cases with beautfiul artwork on them. It also doesn't make sense that you would make a collector's edition without the game itself included because (it's a waste of money) yet they are going ahead with a music CD which is an even bigger waste. Glad Grand Knight History is going to have a physical premnium edition. Xseed has the right idea.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:51 pm

@Mulder
Cause NISA's better? :P
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

kotakoni
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby kotakoni » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:10 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
affinity7799 wrote:hey! NISA knows what they are doing, they have been done really well with releases, and it is a good strategy to announce Black Rock Shooter for PSP early before more people think about selling their PSP.

NISA is like the only company in the region that cares to bring this rare treasure over here fully translated! So they deserve a lot of respect and patience!
Now why would a niche RPG fan (whom this game appeals to) sell their PSPs when they know JRPGs are coming out every drain pipe in Japan? Also Xseed is known to bring "rare treasures" over too. Please don't act like NISA is better when it is not. How can NISA just give us a paper slip for our CDs when Xseed is a smallerish company giving us jewel cases with beautfiul artwork on them. It also doesn't make sense that you would make a collector's edition without the game itself included because (it's a waste of money) yet they are going ahead with a music CD which is an even bigger waste. Glad Grand Knight History is going to have a physical premnium edition. Xseed has the right idea.

You know there are a lot of people on this forum who have good taste in music, right? BRS is no exception to the OST being very well made. In my opinion, if NISA was like other companies and never shared the amazing OSTs, they'd be like Scamco, which never shares their OSTs. When Scamco released their Naruto and dot Hack games, people had to buy the amazing OSTs from Japan. It's a waste of money to NOT bring the OSTs. You're also claiming that NISA doesn't make beautiful casings. You're insulting people like Mel's artwork (artist for the Atelier PS3 games), and I honestly believe her artwork is very, VERY beautiful. You should not be on this forum if all you're going to do is bash the company's name like that, and THEN compare it to a "smallerish" company. If the company is "smallerish" then that means the service is not that great, and NISA cares more about the players than the stupid casings. If you cannot understand my last sentence, it means "They care more about the quality that's INSIDE of the CD than what's on the outside." I see music artists putting glitter and making their cases shiny and beautiful, but when I hear their music, it just sounds terrible.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:19 pm

@Kota
Mel Kishida's a guy xD
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:28 pm

kotakoni wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

You know there are a lot of people on this forum who have good taste in music, right? BRS is no exception to the OST being very well made. In my opinion, if NISA was like other companies and never shared the amazing OSTs, they'd be like Scamco, which never shares their OSTs. When Scamco released their Naruto and dot Hack games, people had to buy the amazing OSTs from Japan. It's a waste of money to NOT bring the OSTs. You're also claiming that NISA doesn't make beautiful casings. You're insulting people like Mel's artwork (artist for the Atelier PS3 games), and I honestly believe her artwork is very, VERY beautiful. You should not be on this forum if all you're going to do is bash the company's name like that, and THEN compare it to a "smallerish" company. If the company is "smallerish" then that means the service is not that great, and NISA cares more about the players than the stupid casings. If you cannot understand my last sentence, it means "They care more about the quality that's INSIDE of the CD than what's on the outside." I see music artists putting glitter and making their cases shiny and beautiful, but when I hear their music, it just sounds terrible.
You kinda twisted what I said but OK :D I won't deny for the most part NISA's boxes have been overly big for absolutely no reason and when I was talking about the music i never implied it WASN'T good but it would make sense for osmething like that to get a voucher....for the MP3s maybe? More so than the game itself having a code on a voucher. Just because a company is smaller doesn't mean they don't care....if by saying that you basically said Scamco and or Square Enix or hell even EA cares more than NISA which I won't deny is pretty debatable. Also speaking of Xseed the OSTs they bring over ARE actually alot better than what NISA brings over as Falcom does FANTASTIC OSTs and this is coming from someone who isn't a video game "music" listener for the most part. I just find it funny how a company with a smaller amount of recognision/staff (which apparently means they care less) actually puts their CD's in jewel case.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:51 pm

:lol:
The way you twist what he posts and mangle the meanings...just...gold
Spoiler:

leinaud
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby leinaud » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:33 am

back on topic...I would REALLY like to know when this will get released and if we are or are not going to get the Figma. It is currently 64% off!!! on amazon.jp and as a collector, it getting really hard to resist...

Awaking in 2014...

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 am

leinaud wrote:back on topic...I would REALLY like to know when this will get released and if we are or are not going to get the Figma. It is currently 64% off!!! on amazon.jp and as a collector, it getting really hard to resist...

If you known Japaneese i'd say just go for it. NISA is already butchering this collector's edition.

kotakoni
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby kotakoni » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:08 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
leinaud wrote:back on topic...I would REALLY like to know when this will get released and if we are or are not going to get the Figma. It is currently 64% off!!! on amazon.jp and as a collector, it getting really hard to resist...

If you known Japaneese i'd say just go for it. NISA is already butchering this collector's edition.

That's an ignorant comment. Do you know how much it costs to produce only one of these figures? It costs a lot more than they sell it for. The only reason Japan could make these sales is because BRS is seriously funded down there and a lot of people bought the BD OVA.

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 pm

kotakoni wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

That's an ignorant comment. Do you know how much it costs to produce only one of these figures? It costs a lot more than they sell it for. The only reason Japan could make these sales is because BRS is seriously funded down there and a lot of people bought the BD OVA.
I was speaking of "butchering" because of the whole OST probably not being complete for the USA version ordeal. You don't have to jump down my back over ever little thing. Not once did I say we WOULDN"T get some kind of figure.....

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:23 pm

Yes, it's confirmed.

No, we're not going to have another thread to beat the horse with.

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”