Is the 3rd part season 3? missing ep season 1?

Official kimi ni todoke -From Me to You- Discussion Forum
kenshin-dono
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Is the 3rd part season 3? missing ep season 1?

Postby kenshin-dono » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:04 pm

was just looking at the releases and though it doesn't say it im assuming the 3rd box set is season 3? If part 1 and 2 are 12 episodes each that would cover most of the first season. But it should actually be 25 episodes. Season 2 was 12 epps + 1 special and some mini theater things.

So whats the deal with this release? Are the first 2 releases the first season and the 3rd the 2nd season? If thats the case wheres the missing eppisode on season 1? Is the information listed here just wrong? I would find it strange if they left an eppisode out of the first season.

Also, were there any problems with this release? Ive had a lot of problems with NISA anime releases in the past. I was wondering if theyve had their stuff straightened out by now

*edit* forgot to ask. Are the little omakes included in set 3? the info says they have 2 but i think there were 4 of them

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Is the 3rd part season 3? missing ep season 1?

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:57 am

There isn't even a season 3 yet. The reason there are only 25 eps instead of 26 is because the flashback episode was removed from the DVD releases in Japan and America because I think it was because it was unneeded or something. Most likely this 3rd part is Season 2. The missing episode was never released on DVD in Japan so you will have to watch it on the internet.
ImageImageImage

kenshin-dono
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Is the 3rd part season 2? missing ep season 1?

Postby kenshin-dono » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:22 pm

err.. that was a typo, should have said season 2. I have no idea why i said season 3 o_O

ah, so episode 16 was never released? That seems really odd. If most series skipped recaps then thered be a lot of missing epps for some series. Hell, Wolfs Rain would have a whole DVD missing! (4 epps).

Bizzare, i had never heard of that. I dont even really recall the recap but i think it had the little men the teacher halucinated doing the recap, so it was cute in that regard. Seems kinda dumb to not include it in a comercial release. Your saying that the epp was cut from the JP release as well? Strange. Ah well, i kept my fansubs for it so i can always just watch it on that. Like i said though it kinda irks me that i pay for something and its incomplete. But it sounds like this isnt NISA's fault

PerryComo
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Is the 3rd part season 3? missing ep season 1?

Postby PerryComo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:03 pm

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “kimi ni todoke -From Me to You-”