Atelier Meruru coming out so soon?!?!?!

Official Atelier Meruru Discussion Forum
LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Atelier Meruru coming out so soon?!?!?!

Postby LAMV » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:00 am

Mlada wrote:
LAMV wrote:
DarkAdonis wrote:
Spoiler:
She ditched me after we got into an argument
, so I was like, well, screw you, jerk!

Though it didn't help when Sterk did the exact same thing to me a few hours later, lol.

Wait, what? When was that? How did you trigger the scene?

They both come back, Sterk sooner than Mimi...and both events are required to get their ending flag anyway...Just think of Cory when it comes to Mimi in that case. It all works out of course...

Oh, I thought DarkAdonis was talking about MELVIA.

vampko wrote:
Mlada wrote:They both come back, Sterk sooner than Mimi...and both events are required to get their ending flag anyway...Just think of Cory when it comes to Mimi in that case. It all works out of course...

As for Sterk, I liked it too, and for the same reasons. What I really hated (and this doesn't really apply here) was when you face a boss fight that's hard, and the boss character is a future party member. When he/she's an enemy that has 5k HP, but then get said character as a party member that only has 1k HP and none of those special attacks (or not yet after they join you)...well that's just bullshittery there...

I hate that as well. LOTS of RPGs are responsible for this one.

Heh. In Cthulu Saves the World, there's this boss whose description was something like, "He's gonna have much smaller Max HP in a few minutes." And then when he did join...

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Atelier Meruru coming out so soon?!?!?!

Postby Houk » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Moving this thread to the shiny new Atelier Meruru subforum and locking it just because there's already a pretty long-standing general discussion thread for the game there. Feel free to repost any pertinent info from this thread in that one (located here!)

Return to “Atelier Meruru”