♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Official Atelier Meruru Discussion Forum
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby vampko » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:23 pm

ShadowJetX wrote:I was surprised to learn that Filly was older then Totori, in fact shes 21 in Atelier Totori and 27 in Atelier Meruru.

And it seems some of my earlier calculations were off. Astrid and Esty are 40 in Meruru, and Sterk is 39. My mind was blown when I say Filly's age, I was damn sure she was as young, or even younger then Totori.

Wow...didn't know that either. Pretty surprised. Guess that proves her habits aren't just some phase
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ShadowJetX » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:28 pm

@PringlesXD: I thought so too, but the Premium Artbook doesn't lie.

@vampko: I would dread it if I was still as obnoxious as I am 10 years from now.

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:38 am

I'm not surprised...I figured Filly was older. One, given that she's working behind the counter at the adventurer's guild, and 2, because nobody questions her to be of drinking age for the Tiffani event. In fact, if I recall, Tiffani even mentions that she just turned to legal drinking age for one of those talk topics.

She looked young, but she didn't look 14 young to me. I figured her to be roughly 20...

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:00 am

Mlada wrote:I'm not surprised...I figured Filly was older. One, given that she's working behind the counter at the adventurer's guild, and 2, because nobody questions her to be of drinking age for the Tiffani event. In fact, if I recall, Tiffani even mentions that she just turned to legal drinking age for one of those talk topics.

She looked young, but she didn't look 14 young to me. I figured her to be roughly 20...

I thought she was 18 or 17 at the start of the game.

I should've realized the Japanese age for an adult is 21, and kept that silly American culture from confusing myself.
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:23 pm

vampko wrote:
Mlada wrote:I'm not surprised...I figured Filly was older. One, given that she's working behind the counter at the adventurer's guild, and 2, because nobody questions her to be of drinking age for the Tiffani event. In fact, if I recall, Tiffani even mentions that she just turned to legal drinking age for one of those talk topics.

I should've realized the Japanese age for an adult is 21, and kept that silly American culture from confusing myself.

Isn't it 21 in the US as well? I mean, America does hold a high standard for 18, given the ability to vote and smoke...well, now that I think about it, they are referred to as young adults then...but I sort of always thought of that more like a pre-adult kind of thing...LOL...

Then again, I was never one of those kids that was anxious to become an adult and always acted more like a kid, so I never threw any sort of celebrations for turning 18 or 21...I'm 26 now, and I still frickin act like a kid...well, at least with my fandoms...shit...I'm growing grey hair, having visible worry lines on the face, and all that fun stuff...I kind of look old for my age now...o_o...

I think I just had a bit of an epiphany because of this thread...LOL

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Mlada wrote:
vampko wrote:

Isn't it 21 in the US as well? I mean, America does hold a high standard for 18, given the ability to vote and smoke...well, now that I think about it, they are referred to as young adults then...but I sort of always thought of that more like a pre-adult kind of thing...LOL...

Then again, I was never one of those kids that was anxious to become an adult and always acted more like a kid, so I never threw any sort of celebrations for turning 18 or 21...I'm 26 now, and I still frickin act like a kid...well, at least with my fandoms...shit...I'm growing grey hair, having visible worry lines on the face, and all that fun stuff...I kind of look old for my age now...o_o...

I think I just had a bit of an epiphany because of this thread...LOL

I never really 'grew up' either xD

And I never was anxious for that as well. But, people around me were.
Spoiler:

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:31 pm

I know! When I had my last birthday and turned 26, people were already freaking out for me that I was approaching the "dreaded" 30 point. I don't understand why people freak out about that age anyway...Though I find the party-addicts and single people are the ones that fear that milestone the most, and I'm neither of those things. *shrugs*

I guess I understand the single bit, but hell, if you're that age and not a parent (marriage or not), then I say things went smoothly and the childhood wasn't wasted. Granted, I know a lot of young mothers, but some of them wanted it and was ready for it, so more power to them.

ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ShadowJetX » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Thinking about it now, I'm more of an Astrid fan that I am of a Rorolina/Rororina fan... I should have claimed Ms. Zexes first.

ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ShadowJetX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:48 am

SaturnineTenshi wrote:18 is considered the age of adulthood in America.

Same in Canada, the only difference is the drinking age. I dunno, I guess the trust us more or something?

raspberrylicious
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby raspberrylicious » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:05 pm

ShadowJetX wrote:I should have claimed Ms. Zexes first.

imsosorry.
Anime List | Visual Novel List | 3DS FC: 3781-0258-9209 | Miiverse: raspbear

ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ShadowJetX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Nah brah, I didn't contemplate what character I cherished most until a few days, so it's my loss for figuring who I love the most out of the entire cast ya'know.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Nice ~

The splash page is up
Which means we should start getting more info about this game pretty soon. Maybe even see some English screenshots before the holidays are over.
Spoiler:

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Hopefully a pre order a little after Xmas thats when ill have enough money, spent it on mk2 FF and graces F.

PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:42 pm

When will this release? :x

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:26 pm

PringlesXD wrote:When will this release? :x

Relase date is spring so expect a pre order around next moth and a release in about 2 months

Return to “Atelier Meruru”