based on the manga 'Are You Alice?'
all image credit goes to Campanella, Seli-chan, Usotsuki, Kuroiyukihime, and YuUiCrOzZeRiA.
Welcome, to mafia, the traditional struggle between minorities, majorities, and all the other factions in-between. The majority wants nothing but to stop the killing spree caused the minority and the minority wants nothing but to kill off all of the majority.
For this episode, we will take a trip down the rabbit hole to a tea party gone wrong.
If you are new to mafia or need a refresher, a set of tips and tricks have been provided by mafiascum.net. (thanks to darkclaymore)
darkclaymore wrote:Roles – Covers the common roles in mafia. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Commonly Used Abbreviations – Covers many abbreviations and terms used in mafia. RECOMMENDED.
Beginner's Guide – Has general tips about how to play as either town or scum.
Logical Fallacies – Logical Fallacy is a mistake in reasoning. There are many examples in this list.
RECOMMENDED: WIFOM, Circular Reasoning and Attack the Person.
rules, ramblings, tips, and general information about the game
- Day phases will last 72 hours, and night phases will last 48 hours.
- Day phases *may* end early if the lynch is locked.
- Night phases will end early if all actions are submitted.
- Any phase's deadline can be extended if there is enough interest.
- There will be no Night 0 unless further interest is shown.
- PMing is strictly not allowed. There is nothing I can do to stop you, but I please ask you not to do it.
- Do not quote or printscreen PMs.
- No information should ever be given to dead players, under any circumstance.
- I am not afraid to modkill, so keep that in mind.
- Please do not try to start fights. I know these things happen, but let's try to keep altercations minimal.
- If you feel that you may have to drop out of the game, either do not sign up or have your own replacement lined up. I do not plan to go replacement hunting.
- I should have mentioned this earlier, but TheForeignGamer is the cohost.
- No information is to be revealed during twilight (after the lynch is locked and before the scene is posted.)
- All actions must be submitted via PM. There is no guarantee I will be checking quicktopics.
- If you have a question, feel free to ask in thread or shoot me a PM.
- If you do not plan on sending in an action for the current phase, please PM me a "no action" warning so I know not to wait for you.
- If the phase ends and your action isn't submitted, too bad for you.
- The who is online tool can be very deceiving. As such, you should know mafia is not always an appropriate place to use it.
- As this is my first game, do not expect the balancing to be perfect, but I'm trying my best.
- This game will be bastard.
- All phases will end at 7pm EST/4pm PST.
- Please try your best.
- I'd like to keep lurking to a minimum. It's more fun if you don't lurk. But if you must, then you must.
- A lynch is locked if a majority is on one wagon. (ex. 12 players and 7 of them vote for TFG.)
- I may use random.org or cards for decisions. If you want to know when the time comes, ask and I'll let you know.
- I would prefer if you kept chat about this game in this thread. This means do not talk about it in MSN, Mafia General Discussion, Teamspeak, Random Posts of Doom, etc. I can't stop you, but please don't.
- Claiming is allowed.
- Roles will be gender insensitive.
- Do not even think about mentioning breaking the game.
- Do not mass claim, please.
- Try not to take things personally. We are truly all friends here.
- I would prefer if no alt accounts sign up. Please sign up on your regular account. I do not plan to discriminate, so if you don't plan on pulling anything then it may be okay.
- Thank you twenty times over Ubiquitor for upholding an archive.
24) Empty Overture