NISA Saga ~

Got any off topic, random nonsense you wanna talk about? Do it here!
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby vampko » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:25 am

Necrofantasia wrote:
Necro frowned and motioned for the child to follow him. "We're going to my office. But on the way there, let's walk and talk." He started the trek to his office, not even bothering to look if he was being followed. "The Commander is a very cautious young lady. We've had some incidents with travelers in recent times and we aren't taking any chances with you. Also, if you are from someplace far, far away, you probably aren't aware that your cat ears could be a problem. You see, the Ethrelian Emperor has a set of them as well. They're kind of a symbol of the decadence and corruption in this country. If you have a hat or something, I'd advise using it to cover them up."

"I see...I've never had to cover these before, but it would be foolish to go against advice like that. I'll take care of that soon enough," he answered. "The tail might be a bit difficult to hide, but I'm sure I can sort something out.

Still, does that mean there could be others like ourselves out there? I'll have to find out something, it might generate an awkward response, but it's best to get stuff like this out of the way early on...of course, even if this emperor doesn't have that problem, that wouldn't necessarily mean anything, since, unlike sis, I don't have the thirst. Course, I also am a joke when it comes to magic... "Also, does the emperor have any strange habits? Possibly something that would require him to drink the blood of somebody? And I completely understand about being cautious."
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:32 am

Matters were progressing as planned; nevertheless, many of the details did not quite make sense. Oh well, that is the boss-man's way.

Just then Zeke had a nagging feeling; something was peculiar about that man that had just passed by him.

That is preposterous. It was probably just a trick of the mind.

"Silly, silly Sigmund; have you already forgotten your vow? Oh bother! Did you not make that vow mere moments ago? Oh, this is rather dreadful! You fancy yourself a man of honour and yet you forget your word so very easily. I wonder what that says of your character?"

Sigmund took a long look at the speaking silhouette, then responded, "Charlotte?"

Immediately realizing his error, Sigmund corrected himself saying, "Pardon my mistake; hmm, why ever would you come here, madam?"

With feigned pouting, the elegant woman slowly approached Sigmund and said, "Oh, I can think of one reason."

Smirking and looking quite content with himself, Sigmund responded, "Ah, Celeste, it is so very good to so you again."

With a sultry smile, the elegant woman swiftly moved in for a kiss, "The feeling is mutual, my love."

Turning her head to face Sigmund, Celeste asked, "So, have you given thought to my request?"

Without turning to face her, Sigmund responded, "Certainly. And yes, I agree that he must die, but..."

Celeste inquired, "Oh, but what? Why do you hesitate?"

"I simply realize the futility in this request of yours."

"Oh, won't you do it... for me?"

"What really is the point of it? You are dead. Nothing I do will bring you back."

Sigmund sighed, "This is a farce; I realize that now. If my suspicions are correct, then these are my heart's true desires. How utterly revolting. It would seem as if a fiend such as myself only deserves to suffer."

Closing his eyes and offering his hand, Sigmund asked to the vast void, "Shall we proceed? Yes, I believe we shall."

Charlotte shuddered; she was in no way fond of being trapped in a room as seemed to be her current predicament. Such predicaments invariably led her to think of mother, and she was in no way fond of thinking about that horrible, horrible woman.

Her lower lip trembling, Charlotte motioned with her index finger for Sterling to come to her. Bluntly, she stated, "I need to get out of this room."

Sterling responded, "That would not be advisable, milady."

Charlotte retorted, "I care not for your opinions nor how the task is accomplished; I need to leave this room. If you must, challenge the guard to a duel of fisticuffs; surely you will win."

Unmoved, Sterling responded, "Again, that would not be advisable, milady."

Pouting, Charlotte responded, "Oh Sterling, this is truly unbearable. It feels as if we have been waiting for an eternity. This treatment is most dreadful and quite inhumane."

Spoiler:
@Vampko: Sneaky, sneaky multiverse linker. Anyway, I have one request: I request that your inventor NOT invent a suit that provides the user with powerful telekinetic abilities; the possession of said suit/powers is Ethrelia's gimmick and I hope that it will remain her gimmick throughout the infinite vastness of time prior to her existence in the story.
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 am

Ubiquitor wrote:Matters were progressing as planned; nevertheless, many of the details did not quite make sense. Oh well, that is the boss-man's way.

Just then Zeke had a nagging feeling; something was peculiar about that man that had just passed by him.

That is preposterous. It was probably just a trick of the mind.

A man decked in entirely in black, with an outfit almost looking like he just stepped out of an old film noir, complete with hat, was strolling idly down the street, all the while looking around with the curiosity of some stereotypical tourist, just without the camera or horrible T-shirt that looks like they fell into a trifle en route to gawking at the next landmark.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:27 am

Ringwraith wrote:A man decked in entirely in black, with an outfit almost looking like he just stepped out of an old film noir, complete with hat, was strolling idly down the street, all the while looking around with the curiosity of some stereotypical tourist, just without the camera or horrible T-shirt that looks like they fell into a trifle en route to gawking at the next landmark.

The business-suit clad young man chuckles at the sight of this individual, "I don't usually comment on pedestrians, but really, do ya fancy yourself some sorta gangster or a 'hard-boiled' detective?"
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:52 am

Ubiquitor wrote:The business-suit clad young man chuckles at the sight of this individual, "I don't usually comment on pedestrians, but really, do ya fancy yourself some sorta gangster or a 'hard-boiled' detective?"

"Well, someone's been catching up on last century's movies I see." The singled-out man said a moment before deftly turning to face the source of the comment. "Though I suppose having to hear such sudden remarks are the price one has to pay for wearing something not currently in favour with the masses." He continued as a small half-smile appeared on his rather ordinary, twenty-something face.

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:57 am

Ringwraith wrote:"Well, someone's been catching up on last century's movies I see." The singled-out man said a moment before deftly turning to face the source of the comment. "Though I suppose having to hear such sudden remarks are the price one has to pay for wearing something not currently in favour with the masses." He continued as a small half-smile appeared on his rather ordinary, twenty-something face.

Zeke thought for a moment then with an offered hand said, "Sorry 'bout my rudeness. Anyway, I'm Zeke. Nice to meet ya. You new in town or something?"
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

-Asagi, Soul Nomad

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:06 am

Ubiquitor wrote:Zeke thought for a moment then with an offered hand said, "Sorry 'bout my rudeness. Anyway, I'm Zeke. Nice to meet ya. You new in town or something?"

He eyed the hand for moment before accepting it, "Wraith. It that obvious huh?"

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:14 am

Ringwraith wrote:He eyed the hand for moment before accepting it, "Wraith. It that obvious huh?"

Zeke smiled, "Oh no, really, it was an honest guess. Anyway, since you admit to being new in town, I have to ask whether or not you are... aware of the current political climate, so to speak. Awareness is a valuable resource in these troubled times."
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

-Asagi, Soul Nomad

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:41 am

Ubiquitor wrote:Zeke smiled, "Oh no, really, it was an honest guess. Anyway, since you admit to being new in town, I have to ask whether or not you are... aware of the current political climate, so to speak. Awareness is a valuable resource in these troubled times."

"Well, the question itself suggests it's not all sunshine and rainbows, and we should be having this conversation in some dark alley somewhere don't you think?"

Necrofantasia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Necrofantasia » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:46 am

vampko wrote:"Also, does the emperor have any strange habits? Possibly something that would require him to drink the blood of somebody? And I completely understand about being cautious."

Necro stopped dead in his tracks. "Wait, what," he asked incredulously. "To the best of my knowledge, the Emperor is not a sanguinarian. I wouldn't even classify him as a black swan. Well, maybe he is. I know royalty is often known for its bizarre habits, but that would be going very far. Of course, it's not like our imperial line could even qualify as actually royalty, but I digress."

He turned to face the boy. "The Commander has tasked me with looking after you, so we might as well get the formalities out of the way. Who are you, how did you get here, and what is your goal in being here?"
~Member of the JSFPS: Final Promise Story Squad~

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:51 am

Ringwraith wrote:"Well, the question itself suggests it's not all sunshine and rainbows, and we should be having this conversation in some dark alley somewhere don't you think?"

Zeke shrugged, "I hadn't planned on discussing anything out of the ordinary, but if that is your preference, I suppose I could find a more suitable place. I think there is a nice location over there, if ya don't mind following me."
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

-Asagi, Soul Nomad

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Ubiquitor wrote:Zeke shrugged, "I hadn't planned on discussing anything out of the ordinary, but if that is your preference, I suppose I could find a more suitable place. I think there is a nice location over there, if ya don't mind following me."

Wraith raises an eyebrow at the proposition, "That won't be necessary, I was merely stating that your choice of words sounded like it should be. It wasn't meant to be a serious suggestion, but take it as you will."

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Ringwraith wrote:Wraith raises an eyebrow at the proposition, "That won't be necessary, I was merely stating that your choice of words sounded like it should be. It wasn't meant to be a serious suggestion, but take it as you will."

Zeke chuckled, "Of course. Anyway, I am just saying that a guy like you should be extra careful. There are anarchists all over the city, who don't think twice about gutting an innocent. Recently some psycho invaded a man's home and then took out a number of the police before being subdued."

Zeke hesitated, then added, "What I am getting at is if ya don't want the authorities thinking that you are one of these anarchists, I suggest you make your way to the nearest government facility. Standard procedure: verification of identity, checking your passport and the like. You're gonna have to do it eventually if ya want a job in this city. Though, if your plan is to leave in a couple days, then I guess you could take a chance in not doing it. Just a friendly suggestion."
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

-Asagi, Soul Nomad

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Ubiquitor wrote:Zeke chuckled, "Of course. Anyway, I am just saying that a guy like you should be extra careful. There are anarchists all over the city, who don't think twice about gutting an innocent. Recently some psycho invaded a man's home and then took out a number of the police before being subdued."

Zeke hesitated, then added, "What I am getting at is if ya don't want the authorities thinking that you are one of these anarchists, I suggest you make your way to the nearest government facility. Standard procedure: verification of identity, checking your passport and the like. You're gonna have to do it eventually if ya want a job in this city. Though, if your plan is to leave in a couple days, then I guess you could take a chance in not doing it. Just a friendly suggestion."

Wraith rolls his eyes, "Oh, nice to know I've stumbled into a rotten egg of a place then, perfectly normal-looking from the outside, but stinks as soon as you crack it open." He stops for a second, before giving a slight shrug, "Or something like that."
Wraith then looks about for a second and lets out a small sigh, "And I thought it was going to be the perfect place to stop off for a while, so even if it puts a damper on it a bit, the friendly warning is appreciated. I shall be watching for raving nutters."

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Ringwraith wrote:Wraith rolls his eyes, "Oh, nice to know I've stumbled into a rotten egg of a place then, perfectly normal-looking from the outside, but stinks as soon as you crack it open." He stops for a second, before giving a slight shrug, "Or something like that."
Wraith then looks about for a second and lets out a small sigh, "And I thought it was going to be the perfect place to stop off for a while, so even if it puts a damper on it a bit, the friendly warning is appreciated. I shall be watching for raving nutters."

"Well, good luck to ya, friend. Here's my card; I'm kind of a headhunter for a talent agency. If you get into any trouble or need help in one way or another, give me a call. I'll do what I do. Anyway, gotta go. Nice meeting ya."

With that Zeke started to head out.
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

-Asagi, Soul Nomad

Return to “Random Chat”