The Random posts of Doom thread!

Got any off topic, random nonsense you wanna talk about? Do it here!

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby PringlesXD » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:03 am

Thanks a bunch, Prin!
Image
User avatar
PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 15804
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:12 am
Location: Wonderland

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby LadyNeptune » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:06 am

PringlesXD wrote:Thanks. I got the best grade in the entire school on an exam with 64 questions that covered all the subjects. 8-)


Very impressive. :D

Congrats on doing so well.
Random images are random.

Image
Image
User avatar
LadyNeptune
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 4709
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:35 pm
Location: The Mushroom Kingdom

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby Prinapocalypse » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:24 am

TheForeignGamer wrote:I'm never going to drink.

I used to think the same thing when I was younger. Then I ended up in a situation where it would have been pretty rude of me to refuse a drink. I drank it and it wasn't as bad as I would have guessed. Of course my taste buds were already gone by the time I had my first drink though. Image

I don't drink alcohol regularly though and I never plan on getting drunk.

If you tend to get addicted to things, then definitely never drink it. Drunks are terrible.
Image
User avatar
Prinapocalypse
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 7923
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Cloud Nine~ :3

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby TheForeignGamer » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:27 am

Prinapocalypse wrote:I used to think the same thing when I was younger. Then I ended up in a situation where it would have been pretty rude of me to refuse a drink. I drank it and it wasn't as bad as I would have guessed. Of course my taste buds were already gone by the time I had my first drink though. Image

I don't drink alcohol regularly though and I never plan on getting drunk.

If you tend to get addicted to things, then definitely never drink it. Drunks are terrible.

My 14-year-old cousin was tried to convince me to try vodka, cause he said he drank half a bottle and felt fine. Since then, I've made my choice never to drink.
YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/OK0HEf
Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/OeEuju
Twitter: http://bit.ly/NJTn0u

Image

"Never trust quotes on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln
User avatar
TheForeignGamer
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 8469
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:20 pm
Location: LOWAS

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby Prinapocalypse » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:34 am

That's definitely too young to be drinking. :shock:

I can understand how that would make you never want to drink. I hope you're able to keep that promise to yourself then. :)
Image
User avatar
Prinapocalypse
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 7923
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Cloud Nine~ :3

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby PringlesXD » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:35 am

@Nep - Thanks, Nep!

TheForeignGamer wrote:My 14-year-old cousin was tried to convince me to try vodka, cause he said he drank half a bottle and felt fine. Since then, I've made my choice never to drink.

You've done right. Drinking kids will just end up unemployeds in the future. But like Prin said, there's nothing wrong if you drink socially, though.

I don't and won't drink, though. It doesn't taste good.
Image
User avatar
PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 15804
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:12 am
Location: Wonderland

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby Aphrah » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am

PringlesXD wrote:@Nep - Thanks, Nep!

TheForeignGamer wrote:My 14-year-old cousin was tried to convince me to try vodka, cause he said he drank half a bottle and felt fine. Since then, I've made my choice never to drink.

You've done right. Drinking kids will just end up unemployeds in the future. But like Prin said, there's nothing wrong if you drink socially, though.

I don't and won't drink, though. It doesn't taste good.

Irish teenagers say hi!
Aphrah
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 8545
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby PringlesXD » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Aphrah wrote:Irish teenagers say hi!

You guys are the exception, not the rule ~ :lol:
And by kids, I mean 15-lower.
Image
User avatar
PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 15804
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:12 am
Location: Wonderland

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby Prinapocalypse » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:48 am

PringlesXD wrote:
Aphrah wrote:Irish teenagers say hi!

You guys are the exception, not the rule ~ :lol:
And by kids, I mean 15-lower.

People shouldn't be drinkng when they're that young either! :lol:

I would say 18 is the youngest anyone should drink alcohol. Legal age is 19 where I live. Why 19 instead of 18, I have no clue. Image
Image
User avatar
Prinapocalypse
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 7923
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Cloud Nine~ :3

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby Aphrah » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Statistics show that most kids around the age of 15 have gotten seriously drunk at least once in Ireland ~~
Aphrah
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 8545
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby Tikok » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:12 pm

I only got drunk once, and didn't like how it felt, so I'm not going to drink again.
User avatar
Tikok
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 3678
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:32 am

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby Kokonoe » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:15 pm

I made a tiger...
Spoiler:
Image

And a crappy lizard...thing.
Spoiler:
Image
3DS FC: 3582-8817-0453
PSN: luckydoglink
XBLive: Kokonoepuffs
PM me if you add me or if I don't notice
User avatar
Kokonoe
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 4013
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: At home...usually.

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby Aphrah » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 pm

I tried getting drunk numerous times. I always run out of money..

@Koko: Aww, those are adorable ~
Aphrah
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 8545
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby Tikok » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:19 pm

I like the lizard thing~
User avatar
Tikok
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 3678
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:32 am

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby Prinapocalypse » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Cute tiger, Koko-chan~


@Aphrah: The Irish love to drink I guess. :lol:
Image
User avatar
Prinapocalypse
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 7923
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Cloud Nine~ :3

PreviousNext

Return to Random Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], KoopaTroopinski and 3 guests