1) The game will have a 48 hours Day phase, and a 48 hours Night phase.
2) A DE, Deadline Extension, will be granted once per Day phase if more than 20% of the living players will request it in thread.
3) During the Day, each player can vote for a single player to be Lynched.
4) During the Night, each player can vote for a single player to be Blessed. [Unique Mechanic. See under Information section.]
5) By the end of every phase, the player with the most votes on him – will be lynched/blessed.
6) If, during Day phase, majority, more than 50% of the living players, vote for the same player – the Lynch will be “locked”. Changing your vote will no longer be possible. If, in addition, all actions were submitted – the phase will end with a Quicklynch.
7) If, during Night phase, all players have placed their votes – the Bless will be “locked” and changing your vote will no longer be possible. If, in addition, all actions were submitted – the phase will end with a QuickBless.
8) Voting for “No Lynch” is allowed. “No Bless”, as well as voting yourself for a Bless, is not allowed.
9) Lynch/Bless ties will be handled with the power of random. One player in the tie will be Lynched/Blessed.
10) By the end of every phase, a Final Tally will be posted by me.
11) Keep in mind that due to my own schedule, some changes might occur (Ex: Forced DE). Bear in mind that while I WILL usually
be able to notify you of my absence, it just MIGHT not always be the case.Restrictions
1) Once you submitted an action - it was submitted. You CAN'T
2) Talking with other players outside thread and PMs/QTs set by me – is FORBIDDEN
3) Claiming and revealing any vital game-related information (Ex: Investigations results) once lynch is locked, AKA "Twilight" - is FORBIDDEN
. Treat twilight as a short phase during which everybody is dead
4) Not posting, AKA ‘Lurking’, is NOT
welcomed. If you’re too busy or not gonna take it seriously – don’t bother.
5) Don’t quote or printscreen anything from PMs/QTs. Rephrasing is allowed.
6) If you have a question about your role – PM me privately
7) Posting while you’re dead, AKA Deadposting, is allowed but greatly discouraged. However, note that revealing any game related info in the thread while dead – is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
. A QT will be created for the dead to chat in.
8) Mass Claim. Do it faggots!
9) Read the scenes! You can never know what you'll find there.Optimization
1) If you have a power role, yet don’t plan to submit an action in a specific phase - DO
notify me. This shall prevent pointless waiting.
2) You can submit actions in ‘inappropriate’ phases as well, such as submitting Night actions during the Day. This can be used by busy players who can’t guarantee they’ll be online in the ‘appropriate’ phase. Note that the actions will still be resolved in the next appropriate phase, not in the inappropriate one they were submitted in.
3) You can go as far as submitting 'conditional actions', which will be executed according to the condition you set. Ex: Protect: X IF X wasn't lynched. Otherwise, Protect: Y
4) The above can be done with votes
as well. But be careful about the conditions you set. Conditions such as "Vote whoever X votes" can easily backfire when X decides to vote for you, resulting in you voting yourself!
Sure, you can set a condition. But think it over properly before you state it!
5) Unlike with actions submitted in the appropriate phase, actions submitted in an inappropriate phase can be changed as many times as you wish.