No Blu ray?

Official House of Five Leaves discussion forum.
kenshin-dono
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

No Blu ray?

Postby kenshin-dono » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Damn.. i was going to put in an order for several of the newer series and was gonna get this and Zakuro.. then i noticed they are NOT BDs.. Any plans on putting a BD out or are were just stuck with cruddy SD? I think i may just pass if its only gonna be standard def

godai
Peon
Peon

Re: No Blu ray?

Postby godai » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:58 pm

It didn't get a blu-ray release in Japan either.

relyat08
Peon
Peon

Postby relyat08 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Yeah, apparently it doesn't even have a JP Blu-ray. That's the only reason I was willing to pick this up. I still spent weeks debating a DVD purchase, just because it seems ridiculous to watch SD stuff that came out after the early Digipain days, but it was worth it. At the very least I want to support guys who are still willing to license stuff like this. You guys want to pick up Home Video rights for Tatami Galaxy too? Funi has been streaming it forever(like they are doing with House of Five Leaves), but seem unlikely to ever put it out on Blu-ray. If you wonderful people at NIS put out a Blu-ray of Tatami Galaxy I will love you forever.

Still a little irked that the first two seasons of Natsume didn't get a Blu-ray release... I would double dip if you were willing to put one out for us.

PerryComo
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby PerryComo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:34 pm

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “House of Five Leaves”