Bugs / Glitches

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
prinny<3
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Bugs / Glitches

Postby prinny<3 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Not sure if anyone else has told you this as its late and there was alot to read. The changes in the config are treated rather randomly. For instance changing them on the main screen only seems to work when you create a new game, at least up to the point you restart the game. How I got around this (as I also had to resize the screen and change various sound options bgm was just too loud for me compared to voices) was to change them within the system menu in game. The game then when restarted will revert to default settings on main screen only until you load up your saved game. Its a pain for me as its always too loud and too far to the left whenever I restart. At least though once in game there back to your own settings.

Hope this helped and explained enough for you. Im just really tired been playing mugen souls 21 hours straight and am far to tired to be making informative posts :P

Unvivid
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Unvivid » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:48 am

I dunno if this counts as a bug on my part, but i got mugen souls today at last (The shop i preordered it on for some strange reason said they werent selling mugen souls in australia... but then i went to the game shop one floor above and got it there... got 3 days of catching up because of that...)

anyways, for some odd reason, while out in the field or in a battle, for some strange reason the frames rates get mildly slow... and sometimes it'd take awhile before an action takes place... i installed the game data but that really didnt change anything in terms of frame rates and loading. is anyone else getting this problem? or is there just something wrong with my copy or ps3?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler:

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:23 am

Loading problems are something of an issue. Apparently, if you're on 1080p, setting your PS3 to 720p improves things somewhat, but...
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Unvivid
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Unvivid » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 pm

i'll try that, thanks.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler:

Porpow
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Porpow » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:22 am

I found a few game play bugs in my game US version.

- In "Combine Matter", when finish combine matter and go back to town
the gold do show correctly number. However, after spend or obtain gold the gold setback tocorrectly number

Hokami
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Hokami » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:38 am

but/quetsion about trophy "Fusion Complete - (using peon fusion over 10 times)"

is it really only 10 times because i got more than 20 fuisons now but the trophy didnt show up or is it over 10 times with one char?

Awolkia
Peon
Peon

Postby Awolkia » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:11 am

US version here
game froze on me 2 times randomly(as in it does not always happen) while in the menus(triangle button) and during peon creation.

1st time was looking at chou-chous status menu
2nd time was going to the peon hair menu

both times at homebase/g castle/whatever
music kept going and everything, had to restart.

i also get that thing where the enemies idle a little before attacking as stated in an earlier post.

i hope this doesn't become a bigger issue than it's already been so far.
and yes im on 720p,and data installed

siyual
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby siyual » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:13 pm

On the US version, and I'm having the same issue as the OP with the black border around the game, and it not retaining the Screen Adjust settings. I've tried saving many times, and reloading the install data, and it always resets to the default black border.

SpeedPunk
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby SpeedPunk » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:02 pm

i'm playing on 1080P still, and lasting lol!

ok i got a question about the gallery. Do you unlock CG once you view that certain event? cuz i viewed em but can't seem to view them in the gallery menu's.
NISA - Censoring games cuz they can...

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm

CG's, including story CG's, are unlocked by purchasing them in the Mugen Field.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

SpeedPunk
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby SpeedPunk » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Rednal wrote:CG's, including story CG's, are unlocked by purchasing them in the Mugen Field.

Cool, thanks. was getting worried a bit. thats why i posted here lol.
NISA - Censoring games cuz they can...

Hokami
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Hokami » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:44 am

but keep in mind that the shops on the higher floors dont sell the GCs the ones on lower floors have.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Lyner Barfless wrote:Hello, welcome to our forums! I'll cover at least one of your questions...

The custom-created peons only have JP voiceovers. We didn't include English voices for them because we decided to voice more story scenes, which took away from our ability to voice the thousands of battle lines required for those peons. It took some deliberating, but I truly believe it was the best choice for players! Plus now you can shout out your own battle lines in English :)

Again, welcome! I hope you enjoy posting as much as you've enjoyed reading!

Umm my peons don't say anything. The voices only work when set to Japanese.... When you said only JP voiceover i expect you would put them like that in the English setting too. If you update the game can you make so I can play the game in English and have the Japanese peon voices, that would be nice. :)

Balorn
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Balorn » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:10 am

darkrchaos wrote:Umm my peons don't say anything. The voices only work when set to Japanese.... When you said only JP voiceover i expect you would put them like that in the English setting too. If you update the game can you make so I can play the game in English and have the Japanese peon voices, that would be nice. :)

I'm going to second this - I understand limited budget/time/etc and not dubbing them, but I'd rather have Japanese battle voices for the generic peons than silence. However, I don't want to set the whole game to Japanese, as I like the English voices for the story.

blandgum
Majin
Majin

Postby blandgum » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:31 am

Balorn wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:Umm my peons don't say anything. The voices only work when set to Japanese.... When you said only JP voiceover i expect you would put them like that in the English setting too. If you update the game can you make so I can play the game in English and have the Japanese peon voices, that would be nice. :)

I'm going to second this - I understand limited budget/time/etc and not dubbing them, but I'd rather have Japanese battle voices for the generic peons than silence. However, I don't want to set the whole game to Japanese, as I like the English voices for the story.

I completely agree. It gives us a ton of voices, with the option to buy even more. I don't care if it's not in English, to at least hear them in Japanese would have been better than absolute silence.

Return to “Mugen Souls”