Mugen Souls ( need's a good Wiki )

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Mugen Souls ( need's a good Wiki )

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Yeah briefly forgot about g-crest and idea factory there lol :lol:

There's quite a lot to say on distribution but i just dont have the energy to say it.
I'll handle adding the text in later on.

It would be pretty helpful to add external links to the page if you add it, the information about distributors is quite obscure and people might be interested in it.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:12 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:There, that should be it .... its lacking a little in detail but it should still cover the basic info.

Cool, that will work.

I never really heard of those companies so thanks for putting out those links.

Edit: I was drawing some stuff yesterday.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:58 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Well i couldn't find a link for preapp so i had to just skip that :lol:
plus im not too sure about the Japanese versions of the game and its details
aside from the fact it was made in japan.

The Japanese version of Mugen Souls Z was not licensed by PREAPP, only the English version.
This is PREAPP's website here in JP. Did you see this one yet?
http://preapppartners.jp/service/
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:29 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Can you add the Preapp link and info in to the wiki page CCP?
When ever you have the time.

I'll be finishing off the rest CC's Inntates on sunday.

Sure, I can definitely add them in, so it looks like you have an error when you try to access the webpage? I can add the info and link on the on the wiki page since it doesn't really take that much time and research.

I got some RL things I have to fix up before Friday and hopefully Saturday will be stress free so I'll work on some more wiki stuff by then.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:How far would you say we are away from completion?

I've added PREAPP's link on the page. I think Feinoha is the only person who is familiar with web standardization, also need some wiki users who are familiar with that too.

I think we're pretty good on the basic information of Mugen Souls, the only articles that need to be written are Mugen Souls Z characters but we can just brush up on the Mugen Souls Z main article as well.

Unfortunately we can not write any articles about MSZ regarding places, skills, peons, system etc. names because it will most likely be translated differently that what we think

For Mugen Souls articles, the characters are all done. I do think the colored infoboxes make the wiki harder to read which I think has to be changed.

Not that many English speaking fans of Mugen Souls are multilingual and it is very rare to fine new information about the game in English because I think we're probably the only people who are still working hard in researching the game and finding new information about the series. I'm decent at getting about the game in multiple languages.

Some languages that people use on the internet when talk about Mugen Souls besides English are:

Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.

Probably 90% of Japanese RPG fans who use the internet speak one of the above languages but they will only give news from official websites that Dengeki or Compile Heart announce so there's no new information.

You can find a lot of good info about Mugen Souls in personal blogs and social media in it's language of origin, which is usually Japanese. Luckily I know a little Japanese so I can get some info.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:41 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Excellent it should help to further the mugen knowledge in everyone :) but for now its probably not the best idea to focus on other languages aside english at least for now.
So all the basics are done, cool.
But yeah lets leave MSZ until we acquire the game ourselves .... mine will be delyaed because i'll be importing so yeah i'll be behind :lol:

As i said before Don't push you're self too hard on this no doubt your dedicated but everything within moderation, :)

I was saying that we should focus on researching in other languages, there's lots of news about Mugen Souls in Japanese that nobody talks about. Koreans and Chinese people have a lot more news about the series than English sites.

Importing Mugen Souls Z? That sounds very expensive. That is one out of many reasons on I'm so glad that localizations exist, importing games is inconvenient and expensive for poor people like me.

The digital version sounds another option. There's probably going to be no difference since the physical version already loads quickly.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Hmm, i see if could then we should. .... If its possible to fnd these sites, and mug them of their info it could be worth while :lol:

I could probably do that, just search for these sites and post them on the reference section for further use.

Well yeah im grateful for them too. since i want the MSZ LE since that's not really available here i have to import if from the US. thankfully £>$ by around 1.4 to 1.5 things would actually seem cheaper to buy from the US but from japan.....well its still pretty damn expensive lol.

That's a very good exchange rate, it's 54 Euros without shipping cost for the NA version of MSZ LE. How much does the LE cost for the EU version of MSZ because the NISA store only shows the price in US dollars.

I'm a huge fan of digital since I move a lot and I often lose valuable items, would like to not have as many things to carry to avoid losses.

Off topic onto JP importing
Spoiler:
Japanese importing is very expensive, I don't know how those LPers get all those imports but I'm guessing that they have worked really hard in the past to save up that money or living in Japan. 6800円 for a standard edition of a game but then the site sells it for 20% higher so they can make a small profit and then the shipping is expensive. Can easily spend double the price for a game that's 100% in Japanese.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:48 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Though i did add a bit about Cri-ware though....

Now I'm a bit interested in Cri-ware. If I ever decide to make a fangame, I want to go to them to get sound effects!
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:44 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:It could be rather expensive seeing how they're a big company and all. but maybe they do evaluations individually and charge based on that.
Btw is it just me or are there a lot more people editing the wiki now? Not in a bad way mind you. the more the better and the faster the better too :)
Theres gonna be a ton to write about Z

Yup, more people are editing the wiki now. The wiki is still growing but it's still just a baby wiki. It'll be unlikely there will be a sequel to Mugen Souls Z because that game was probably Compile Heart's highest budget series but that's when I expect more participation from wiki users. A lot of visitors started visiting after Mugen Souls Z has been announced to the west.

I kind of like articles about real people and places.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:.... Oh yeah have the trophy's for both games been put up yet?

Nope, not yet. The wiki might get another redesign later. Last month I said I was not going to edit much because of real life but I think I shall return in full force in few days!
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:31 pm

Hmm...Think you can make the white background transparent so that it can blend a little bit with the background while choosing a light purplish color to go with it? It will definitely make the aesthetic of the wiki better.
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:19 am

Leon Tekashi wrote:Hmm...Think you can make the white background transparent so that it can blend a little bit with the background while choosing a light purplish color to go with it? It will definitely make the aesthetic of the wiki better.

You're a genius Leon, it sure does make the wiki look better!

Conception 2 for the win!
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:06 am

Nah, I just thought of this after looking at this really good
HDN wiki. Lol
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:11 am

Leon Tekashi wrote:Nah, I just thought of this after looking at this really good HDN wiki. Lol

There's a few HDN wikis, which one would that be?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:17 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
Leon Tekashi wrote:Nah, I just thought of this after looking at this really good HDN wiki. Lol

There's a few HDN wikis, which one would that be?

http://neptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperdim ... tunia_Wiki

This one.
Spoiler:

Return to “Mugen Souls”