So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls?

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:54 am

Spoiler:
No one gather 1,000,000 shampuru in Mugen Souls Z and they only ask for 50% charm luckily

There's something similar though but its 50x easier,
Spoiler:
it asks for getting a Super-Galactic- Chou-Chou but that only takes 400k Shampuru
, I got it without even noticing because it doesn't even have to be used to earn the trophy.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 am

It feels so good to be done with Mugen Souls :mrgreen: I can see why there are still less than 20 people who have legitimately platted this.
Spoiler:

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 am

Well its diffidently an extremely hard game to platinum. I only have 33/51 trophies so far. I'm in no rush though I'm going to take my time with this game.

@greenzsaber I can confirm that it does require you to have the true end before Seven World Redux is unlocked getting the "fake" normal end does not count.

Ugh, I hate that Bunny Mage in the Mugen Field, again it knocks out my party on the 100th floor and this is just with a 1k Mugen Point bet, its bad enough special skills where sealed >.>

Going through the Mugen Field on a 100 Mugen Point bet so I can get the 100th floor clear trophy.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 pm

greenzsaber wrote:It feels so good to be done with Mugen Souls :mrgreen: I can see why there are still less than 20 people who have legitimately platted this.

I would try but Mugen Souls Z ruined me. It just so much better, it makes the first one feel like a old PS2 game

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 pm

I would need a Job before I could afford to import Mugen Souls Z as at the moment importing it is not an option.

I have fixed income but most of that gos on bills and the like and until October all of it is going on my moms credit card to pay off what I owe on it for getting the PS3 & other things I have charged on it.

>.> Attouteki Yuugi: Mugen Souls Z [Famitsu DX Pack] Sold Out of print / Out of stock <.<
Went ahead and made a play-asia account for future use.

I might be more interested in importing Attouteki Yuugi: Mugen Souls (CH Selection) first before Attouteki Yuugi: Mugen Souls Z (Regular Edition) from play-asia as that one is cheaper.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:13 pm

So you're leaning towards getting the Compile Heart Selection of the regular Mugen Souls before Z huh? Why is that?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:38 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:So you're leaning towards getting the Compile Heart Selection of the regular Mugen Souls before Z huh? Why is that?

The main reason because its cheaper then Mugen Souls Z, even that will require me to save up at least two months worth of my $40 per month spending money, on the other hand two months is $80 for me which means I could get Mugen Souls Z by December this year, I have not really made up my mind quite yet, the $40 in October I want to use toward Pokémon X version on 3DS.

Finally beat the 100th floor of the Mugen Field.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Now learn to do it consistently! XD And be sure to raise your level cap fast enough to keep up with the levels you're gaining...
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:59 pm

I only managed because the mugen point bet was only at the minimum of 100, but by the time I hit somewhere in the 90+ floors the bonus was over 1000%. This was also a straight run through from floor 1 to 100.

The most annoying thing to get sealed is Physical Skills as that will render Chou-Chou pretty powerless as I only use Reflection Ball which is a AoE Physical Skill and most of her other skills are Physical as well.
Last edited by MegaManZXAvant on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Yup. o wo It can get quite a bit higher, too, if you run it right...

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:38 pm

I love the Mugen Field, it's so random with many surprises. First 30 times in the Mugen Field, countless failures because of instant death crystals and the dumb bee that's paralyze you for eternity along HP drain field effects ><
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:42 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:I love the Mugen Field, it's so random with many surprises. First 30 times in the Mugen Field, countless failures because of instant death crystals and the dumb bee that's paralyze you for eternity along HP drain field effects ><

I've learned to check what effect each small crystal has and also check the large crystal before doing anything.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:05 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I would try but Mugen Souls Z ruined me. It just so much better, it makes the first one feel like a old PS2 game

That's pretty funny, but true (though I was kind of afraid sharing my opinions of comparing Mugen Souls to Mugen Souls Z). Even if the game is in Japanese it's just enjoyable.

But you must admit that before you played Mugen Souls Z you thought the original the Mugen Souls was the best RPG lol.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:30 pm

I never thought it was the best, but I did think it was easily one of the best to come out on the PS3 in the last few years... mostly because there haven't been that many RPGs... :?

That aside, anyone wanna help on putting together a player guide? Y'know, the sort with screenshots of the options in the game, explaining which options have what effect and all, what skills have what effects (as best we can figure out), and so on and so forth. o wo

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:44 pm

We can start working on a basic player guide, and darkr can answer some Mugen Souls Z questions.

Koinu Nacu is also a pro at Mugen Souls Z (but she's not that active) and I got interested in the game because most of the other people on that chat don't talk much about the game contents in the Mugen Souls Z chat except her.

Me and darkr were trying to translate the trophies and challenges a while back
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls”