Mugen Souls Z Website Is Live!

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Mugen Souls Z Website Is Live!

Postby Rednal » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:38 am

She might randomly change herself for the story? o wo I'm more curious about what Shirma can do.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Teddie Sage
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Teddie Sage » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:42 am

Same here. I guess Chou Chou will have access to form change through battles, as an ability. I wonder of Bellaria will come back too.

armageddon12
Vassal
Vassal

Postby armageddon12 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Teddie Sage wrote:I wonder of Bellaria will come back too.

I doubt it if Bellaria well be coming back in the game.
Spoiler:
well she is a god, so maybe she appear somewhere later in the game.

KoineNacu wrote:I'm a bit doubtful that the guy that looks like Ryuto is Ryuto, he might be Ace (Who just somehow looks EXACTLY like Ryuto.)

Funny, who knows how he'll be returning if he chou-chou peon.
Spoiler:
Or Ace could be he's twin! nah maybe not.
Last edited by armageddon12 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If only the anime could go as far as the books did...

MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:33 pm

armageddon12 wrote:
Teddie Sage wrote:I wonder of Bellaria will come back too.

Spoiler:
I doubt it if Bellaria well be coming back in the game. well she is a god, so maybe she appear somewhere later in the game.

Please, put a spoiler tag there.
Last edited by MountainFresh on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:06 pm

And quoting it with the spoiler in it doesn't help any.
Spoiler:

MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:20 pm

greenzsaber wrote:And quoting it with the spoiler in it doesn't help any.

I was going to, but I got lazy.

dust10
Vassal
Vassal

Postby dust10 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:34 am

well Siliconera posted new news regarding Mugen Souls Z

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/29/mugen-souls-z-coming-in-april-with-massaging-mini-game/

If ever this game gets localized this is going to be removed again wouldn't it... :(

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 am

Um... the expressions haven't been as bad, and I haven't actually seen a loli (Leo's just a guess), so I'm calling it a "maybe" for now.

Of course, the minigames aren't very important to me when compared to the fun characters and the crazy power levels we can reach. o.O

kyrt
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby kyrt » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 pm

I actually bought Mugen Souls despite being adamantly against the censorship in the game. The game was actually quite enjoyable although Mugen Souls Z if it gets released over here looks like it might actually be able to keep the minigames. (if NISA is acceptable to an M rating...ar tonelico III had one so they've done M rated games before). Hell Aksys localized the record of agarest war series and they were also by compile heart and also with this type of content...if they can do it then NISA can too. The first game was fun but compile heart has a habit of always making the next game in a series better than the first and this is likely true for mugen souls as well.

I would love for them to keep any minigames and to not censor or cut any content and hell the game would probably sell better this way but even if for whatever reason NISA decided to not man up and grow balls and submit it to the esrb with all content included then even just getting this game localized would be a great step.

I would love to see the sequel over here and the game will be a first day buy undoubtedly if it is. Hell would buy two copies if they actually do not censor anything this time. One to play and one to keep in my NISA game collection.

Does anyone have any idea how Mugen Souls sold? Is the possibility of getting the sequel possible or do we have no hope in hell of getting a release for it?

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:52 am

kyrt wrote:Does anyone have any idea how Mugen Souls sold? Is the possibility of getting the sequel possible or do we have no hope in hell of getting a release for it?

Going by the limited edition stock, I'd say pretty poorly. Keep in mind that NISA localizes for both NA and EU regions, and Agarest War 2, which has a similar minigame, was censored for European releases, so I'm guessing this may have been a reason for the censorship thing. Right now I wouldn't hold my breath for Z's release until both Mugen Souls LEs start selling.
Spoiler:

artemisthemp
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby artemisthemp » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:33 am

greenzsaber wrote:
kyrt wrote:Does anyone have any idea how Mugen Souls sold? Is the possibility of getting the sequel possible or do we have no hope in hell of getting a release for it?

Going by the limited edition stock, I'd say pretty poorly. Keep in mind that NISA localizes for both NA and EU regions, and Agarest War 2, which has a similar minigame, was censored for European releases, so I'm guessing this may have been a reason for the censorship thing. Right now I wouldn't hold my breath for Z's release until both Mugen Souls LEs start selling.

Reason for censor ship is duo to a UK law, that makes it illegal to sell games with nude/semi nude under age Anime girls and breaking = Look out for Bob

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:05 pm

artemisthemp wrote:
greenzsaber wrote:

Reason for censor ship is duo to a UK law, that makes it illegal to sell games with nude/semi nude under age Anime girls and breaking = Look out for Bob

Wouldn't that go against Mugen Souls since Welsh and Sharuru were in those funny bath scenes.

Weirdgamer
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Weirdgamer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm

artemisthemp wrote:
greenzsaber wrote:

Well you gotta protect those drawings, they have feelings too, you know.
[url="http://psnprofiles.com/Confused_Look"]Image[/url]

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:51 am

Hello guys! I just signed up to NIS America forums about an hour ago and ordered the limited edition of Mugen Souls so I can get the small Nendoroids, artbook and game OST.

Anybody else here preordering Mugen Souls Z? The game is almost out and there is still a lot of stuff we don't know about it yet. What is up with 稲船★啓二 (Keiji Shooting Star Inafune) and it's pretty awesome that he's an African looking guy, "WHO AUTHORIZED THIS DECISION?!" :twisted:

Wonder if it's the real Inafune producing Mugen Souls Z for Idea Factory or is the one in the promotional videos?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:12 am

I'm hoping that NISA will license it after all, and I wouldn't want to import the game if I couldn't understand all the humor. XD

Return to “Mugen Souls”