Peon fusion for higher base stat?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Peon fusion for higher base stat?

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Thanks for explanation on that, I've been doing peon researching all day yesterday. On a peon to peon fusion the sub gets get everything reset including the name? This sux because they lose all of their skills and conditions. But the good thing is that the sub peon still has all of his abilities on a main char to peon fusion.

After all that peon research, I've made 21 peons and going to combine them all with the MC's to get Mugen point and exp bonus. The Lady Air Private peon has a conditional skill called "Fever" available to buy on the 60th floor of the Mugen Dev Center which gives 50% Mugen Points, 50% EXP and 50% G up!
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue May 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Great for that crazy grinding! ^^

(Mugen Souls gets a lot easier once you know how to exploit it... XD)
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 21, 2013 2:16 pm

That's actually the most enjoyable part of Mugen Souls, testing out what works and what doesn't, especially when not knowing what's going to happen (aka blind playthrough) !!!
Spoiler:
I'm not sure how many new people play Mugen Souls but discovering the Fever Time money making for the first time caused me to stay up late playing Mugen Souls get 400 G for launching something in the air
but there are countless other things to discover as a new player such as myself, it's overwhelming.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue May 21, 2013 2:21 pm

The whole game is. It looks simple, but eventually you realize just how crazy you can be.

Then you grind madly, get awesome, go for a strong Mugen Field, and lose halfway through because you forgot to Peon more enemies and your ship is way too weak... so you start realizing all the ways to help with those, too. XD

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Yup, that's what happened when I bet 5001 Mugen Points, think it was on my 2nd playthough, I used to think all ship battles were free kills but that isn't the case.

Do you still play this game Rednal because it's the only game I'm playing and deeply immersed in it. I'll play Neptune V Seems like only me and a few other people are using this board, everybody else looking at boards for newer games? I'm Forever alone.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue May 21, 2013 4:00 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Yup, that's what happened when I bet 5001 Mugen Points, think it was on my 2nd playthough, I used to think all ship battles were free kills but that isn't the case.

Do you still play this game Rednal because it's the only game I'm playing and deeply immersed in it. I'll play Neptune V Seems like only me and a few other people are using this board, everybody else looking at boards for newer games? I'm Forever alone.

I still play it, waiting on Mugen Souls z to come in the mail.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue May 21, 2013 4:00 pm

I plan to dive back in and really try to grind up once I finish playing with Neptune. :lol:

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue May 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Rednal wrote:I plan to dive back in and really try to grind up once I finish playing with Neptune. :lol:

I was playing that but I hate it, need to find items and don't know where half of them are and can't beat the game until I"m like level 100.... Think I will stick with the Mugen Souls series for my JRPG fun.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue May 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Rednal wrote:I plan to dive back in and really try to grind up once I finish playing with Neptune. :lol:

JP PSN ID: radiste
US PSN ID: aleckkeramp (using this at the moment)

I played Neptune Victory before I started Mugen Souls somehow. I gamed independently and have no friends on my PSN account. I read no game magazines or look at reviews on the web so Mugen Souls was difficult to find, I actually found out about Mugen Souls 1 from Compile Hearts main page on Mugen Souls Z. I was asking incase someone wants to add me as a friend on PSN to see when I'm online playing Mugen Souls.

I never planned on playing console games, I was more of an artist and found out about Neptunia searching 3D modeling videos on Youtube, it's a long story but I'll cut it short. Not only a forum noob but also a noob at console gaming.

darkrchaos wrote:

I was playing that but I hate it, need to find items and don't know where half of them are and can't beat the game until I"m like level 100.... Think I will stick with the Mugen Souls series for my JRPG fun.

It must feel strange to start off with Mugen Souls and transition to Neptunia Victory because the battle mechanics from Mugen Souls is so overwhelming, has blast offs, fever time, crystals and many other stuff. Neptunia Victory is a lot simpler but I enjoy grinding and fighting some tough bosses. I guess they decided to make the battle simpler than MK2 but I had a tough time on a lot on some bosses in Victory.

Keep persevering in Neptune Victory, the quests in that game are waaaaay more annoying than finding Master Points to turn into peons. You will have to use your scouts to get tough/ risky foe, it'll get frustrating sometimes like when you have to fetch 5 items that drop rarely from a tough/ risky foe and it being the first playthrough.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue May 21, 2013 6:58 pm

I just unlocked all my level caps to 3000, so just grind up. I been peon fusing every time I hit 1500 since I didn't have enough mugen points for so long that it's nice to surpass it.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed May 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Oh nice, I actually unlocked some of my characters lvl cap to 9999 but of course, I'm not even close to get there (Chou-Chou lvl 4086). I'm still farming peons so I can have an easier time with ship battles on higher level Mugen Fields.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Wed May 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Well I feel like I could platinum the game if I wanted to but with Mugen Souls Z coming, I will probably just focus on that game. Trying to find Special bunny to get my ship to learn the last attack

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed May 22, 2013 5:09 pm

I think you can only get special bunnies in New Game + or rare monsters? The faster way would be doing New Game + because the rare monsters never showed up. In the first event battle of tree world, turning everything into your peon will give 360 Dust Bunnies.

I used to think every last monster on the list dungeon give rare monsters so I fought 107 Nagas and never found it because there were no more rare monsters past Sun World's final dungeon.

I'll still be playing the first Mugen Souls just because that's what's available locally and I really appreciate the effort from NISA for bringing us enjoyable games against all odds. I'm sure a lot of people here really want to see Mugen Souls Z localized.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Wed May 22, 2013 5:17 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:I think you can only get special bunnies in New Game + or rare monsters? The faster way would be doing New Game + because the rare monsters never showed up. In the first event battle of tree world, turning everything into your peon will give 360 Dust Bunnies.

I used to think every last monster on the list dungeon give rare monsters so I fought 107 Nagas and never found it because there were no more rare monsters past Sun World's final dungeon.

I'll still be playing the first Mugen Souls just because that's what's available locally and I really appreciate the effort from NISA for bringing us enjoyable games against all odds. I'm sure a lot of people here really want to see Mugen Souls Z localized.

Where do you get the last special one, he the only special type I haven't gotten yet.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed May 22, 2013 5:25 pm

darkrchaos wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote: Where do you get the last special one, he the only special type I haven't gotten yet.

Oh, that special one, in the true ending route there's a really lengthy wacky side story, I recommend changing the voice to Japanese beyond that point since it's not dubbed in English.

Anyways, Vorgis and a fake Chou-Chou drop those Shampurus. Those battles after the true ending are extremely difficult so I recommend saving and make sure you steal the items from all the personalities of the Chou-Chou clones because they give some godly equipment!
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls”