Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Postby Rednal » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:25 pm

'S not hard. o wo Start by referencing this: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... VMRO0xmpEQ

Every world has two parts; an exterior zone and a ruins area, more or less. Worst comes to worst, you can just count the worlds until you figure out where you are, then tell the rest of us. ^^
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Rednal wrote:'S not hard. o wo Start by referencing this: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... VMRO0xmpEQ

Every world has two parts; an exterior zone and a ruins area, more or less. Worst comes to worst, you can just count the worlds until you figure out where you are, then tell the rest of us. ^^

Well I'll be sure to have the site added to my favourites, but I guarantee you the guide is going to take some time getting use to. After all you know how funny Japanese text looks when it's been translated into english :?

And I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Eh, yeah, but you can get the gist of it well enough, and that's all that really matters. ^^ Feel free to ask about any specifics you're confused about, though.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:56 am

The 2 Channel thread they have on the link was pretty funny to read Google-Translated XD

BTW, Rednal is right about osmosis being the best way to learn a language. I'm pretty sure we didn't have to study our first language. That's the mistake schools make, they make language learning boring.

Of course, when we were in school, kids have to learn the alphabet and some reading/ writing techniques but I think recognizing Hiragana and Katakana is all you need to learn to understand the important things in wacky games done by NIS/ IF.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:49 am

I found that Play-Asia sells Japanese PlayStation Network cards a digital one and a retail one:
http://www.play-asia.com/playstation-ne ... -3xk6.html <-- That is the digital link.
If I where to use that on my Hong Kong account how much would 1k Yen be worth there?
Here is the Honk Kong PSN card:
http://www.play-asia.com/playstation-ne ... -3y5e.html
The digital copy of Mugen Souls Z via Honk Kong costs HK$418 and two of the HK cards costs $59.80 but that only gives HK$400 which is HK$18 short.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Me again. I had only just remember something very crucial right now and I deeply apologize for not bringing it up earlier.

Can someone please be a kind old chap and show me what the back cover of Mugen Souls Z looks like? I need to know this answer ASAP so that I know it's going to go by customs safely (when they give me a nice juicy customs tax after they've inspected it).

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:21 pm

I will get to it in a bit, I kind of lost my iPhone (use it as a camera).

Did Neptune make you want to try out Mugen Souls Z? By the way, the Mugen Souls series doesn't have a plot, it's all randomness but all you're missing out from the first game are character introductions and some great comedy lol.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:23 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:I will get to it in a bit, I kind of lost my iPhone (use it as a camera).

Did Neptune make you want to try out Mugen Souls Z? By the way, the Mugen Souls series doesn't have a plot, it's all randomness but all you're missing out from the first game are character introductions and some great comedy lol.

Alright then. Just take your time.

Not really no. I just need something to get my interest in gaming again and Mugen Souls Z is the perfect experiment for it.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:36 pm

The back cover of the case? Oh, it's fine. o wo Buncha Japanese text, of course, and the bottom... 40% or so is the usual mumbo-jumbo about resolution, HDD space, legal, etc... though if DOES say "For Japan Only", but nobody really cares about that. Sony sure doesn't. XD The rest of it displays a lot of the characters (nothing TOO erotic, unless you count Nao's normal outfit), even among the screenshots, so I doubt they'd get offended.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Rednal wrote:The back cover of the case? Oh, it's fine. o wo Buncha Japanese text, of course, and the bottom... 40% or so is the usual mumbo-jumbo about resolution, HDD space, legal, etc... though if DOES say "For Japan Only", but nobody really cares about that. Sony sure doesn't. XD The rest of it displays a lot of the characters (nothing TOO erotic, unless you count Nao's normal outfit), even among the screenshots, so I doubt they'd get offended.

Lord Rednal explained it down to the T but here is a blurry iPhone snapshot of the game.

Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:07 am

chouchou's peon wrote:Lord Rednal explained it down to the T but here is a blurry iPhone snapshot of the game.

Spoiler:

This is all I needed to know. I'm very pleased that the back of the cover isn't as lewd as I thought it'd be, so again you've got my thanks and this just seals the deal for me being able to import it with ease. :)

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:03 am

Sorry for the double post, but I had merely told my mother that I'm going to import this game, I told her it was done on amazon UK, it was free shipping (the only thing I'ds be paying is custom duties), there was no PayPal involved, and that I was willing to pay customs on my own.

Needless to say she called me downright stupid and that I shouldn't waste money on something I obviously cannot understand. She also told me that I don't see why I can't buy things in my own country (which I responded it's not out in the west) and she says the customs will cost even more as with the shipping (to which I said the shipping is FREE). She also said it wasn't guaranteed to ship in this country (which I've no idea wtfh she's going on about :|).

I hate my country. I really really do.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:33 pm

I know now feel, it sucks how nothing cool comes out here...

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:55 pm

NEET_GAMER wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I had merely told my mother that I'm going to import this game, I told her it was done on amazon UK, it was free shipping (the only thing I'ds be paying is custom duties), there was no PayPal involved, and that I was willing to pay customs on my own.

Needless to say she called me downright stupid and that I shouldn't waste money on something I obviously cannot understand. She also told me that I don't see why I can't buy things in my own country (which I responded it's not out in the west) and she says the customs will cost even more as with the shipping (to which I said the shipping is FREE). She also said it wasn't guaranteed to ship in this country (which I've no idea wtfh she's going on about :|).

I hate my country. I really really do.

No problem Master NEET, I wouldn't be considered double posting because it's a whole new topic.

I'm pretty sure if you and your mother get along really well and get her interested in it, she'll get it for you. I think every country has it tough when importing games but it's easier for the more fortunate ones.

No need to hate your country, it is the most advanced country and is setting a lot of trends, there are good new broadcasts such as like BBC and game shows like Split or Steal. It is also the country that we base the world clocks on, please be proud of being part of one of the most influential countries in the universe :)
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:37 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:No problem Master NEET, I wouldn't be considered double posting because it's a whole new topic.

I'm pretty sure if you and your mother get along really well and get her interested in it, she'll get it for you. I think every country has it tough when importing games but it's easier for the more fortunate ones.

No need to hate your country, it is the most advanced country and is setting a lot of trends, there are good new broadcasts such as like BBC and game shows like Split or Steal. It is also the country that we base the world clocks on, please be proud of being part of one of the most influential countries in the universe :)

My mother is the kind of person who doesn't like games as she has no time for it. She use to play them when Sega was still in the console war, but not anymore. And I honestly don't see her getting anything like a game for me ever again. Not only because I'm no longer a child, but because it's not out in the UK.

As much as I'm touched by your kind words, I'd rather not. I dislike a place where importing has to be cruel to me and it makes importing this game near enough impossible to purchase. Hell I think the only time my mother might consider letting me buy it with my own money is if I studied the language (which I'll clearly not do). And because NISA won't localize it it leaves me at a tighter spot. At least you Americans have it lucky :cry:

Return to “Mugen Souls”