Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Postby NEET_GAMER » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:50 am

MegaManZXAvant wrote:Read my edit.

I saw it. So it would simply mean I'm screwed either way and for once, I am rightfully jealous of you Americans because you just need to spend a certain limit before you end up getting hit with custom duties.

Granted I use the £ sign so maybe it's different compared to the Euro? I'll probably need to look it up unless the UK suffers the same stupid fate as countries in the EU.

America should hurry the hell up and annex the bloody UK already. I don't want to pay customs because of one stupid rule that's guarantee to screw me over if I buy one game :evil:

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:55 am

NEET_GAMER wrote:
MegaManZXAvant wrote:Read my edit.

I saw it. So it would simply mean I'm screwed either way and for once, I am rightfully jealous of you Americans because you just need to spend a certain limit before you end up getting hit with custom duties.

Granted I use the £ sign so maybe it's different compared to the Euro? I'll probably need to look it up unless the UK suffers the same stupid fate as countries in the EU.

America should hurry the hell up and annex the bloody UK already. I don't want to pay customs because of one stupid rule that's guarantee to screw me over if I buy one game :evil:

I never once thought about importing Japanese games before til I played Mugen Souls and now HDN MK2 & V (not done with HDN V yet) and since Mugen Souls Z is not out in NA/EU yet I am really thinking about importing it which will make it my first Japanese import.
Screen shot of the checkout window on Play-Asia cropped to only show the important information:
Spoiler:
Last edited by MegaManZXAvant on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:00 pm

MegaManZXAvant wrote:I never once thought about importing Japanese games before til I played Mugen Souls and now HDN MK2 & V (not done with HDN V yet) and since Mugen Souls Z is not out in NA/EU yet I am really thinking about importing it which will make it my first Japanese import.

At one point I never really wanted to import games. Not only are they expensive and that you've got to pay duties that customs will slap on it, but there's no point playing a imported game when you are like me and just aren't interested in sitting down and properly learning the language it's in.

But if you want to get Mugen Souls Z that badly (since it's obvious NISA isn't going to bring it out of the graveyard it's in) then just remember the funds you're going to need to purchase it. But just be ready for a disappointment if you want to know it's story (unless you're just a guy who plays games for the action and cuteness).

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:07 pm

NEET_GAMER wrote:
MegaManZXAvant wrote:I never once thought about importing Japanese games before til I played Mugen Souls and now HDN MK2 & V (not done with HDN V yet) and since Mugen Souls Z is not out in NA/EU yet I am really thinking about importing it which will make it my first Japanese import.

At one point I never really wanted to import games. Not only are they expensive and that you've got to pay duties that customs will slap on it, but there's no point playing a imported game when you are like me and just aren't interested in sitting down and properly learning the language it's in.

But if you want to get Mugen Souls Z that badly (since it's obvious NISA isn't going to bring it out of the graveyard it's in) then just remember the funds you're going to need to purchase it. But just be ready for a disappointment if you want to know it's story (unless you're just a guy who plays games for the action and cuteness).

I think its still far too early to say NIS America won't localize it when it has not even been out in Japan a year yet it was released April 25th, 2013 its only been about 4 months since its release.

Going back to watching anime now on my PS3.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:38 pm

NEET_GAMER wrote:I just never really imported something to this level other than DS game that I purchased off play-asia a few years back. I was going to order the Neptune Idol PP off someone through amazon UK (that dispatched from Japan), but I never got to due to the simple fact there was possibly an item that was possibly lewd and I didn't want customs prosecuting me if they wanted to file charges if they suddenly thought it was underage :cry:

Well hello there MasterNEET, still reluctant about ordering Neptunia PP huh? The Neptunia PP cover looks pretty tame don't think anything will happen there. I get called in by customs about my orders all the time but they aren't really concerned about it unless it's a dangerous weapon. It's nothing too bad since as long as its off a legitimate seller. I just give them an explanation of what it is.

BTW, what happened in the situation when you ordered a DS game that is as crazy as Mugen Souls Z back then?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:22 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Well hello there MasterNEET, still reluctant about ordering Neptunia PP huh? The Neptunia PP cover looks pretty tame don't think anything will happen there. I get called in by customs about my orders all the time but they aren't really concerned about it unless it's a dangerous weapon. It's nothing too bad since as long as its off a legitimate seller. I just give them an explanation of what it is.

BTW, what happened in the situation when you ordered a DS game that is as crazy as Mugen Souls Z back then?

I'm perfectly aware that the Neptunia PP cover is as tame as barney the dinosaur. It's just that I was afraid that the LE version of the game would include the Nepgear in a polka dot bikini tapestry. I don't know about you but to me, if UK customs saw something like that as they rake through my order and see that lewd thingy (because her body doesn't look as developed as Vert's in that image), then what do you think I'll get hit with if they suddenly have the mind-track that it's a underaged girl? That's what's been making me hold off for it so badly.

If I'm reading what you say correctly in your next section, basically it goes like this:

>Import off play-asia for the first time.
>My little brother forces me to study some basic Japanese stuff so that I can understand the game a little when it arrives.
>Needless to say a few days later I just lose it and give up.
>After god knows how long I waited FedEx delivers my game.
>After playing it for a while it meets a terrible fate with cold water (which I still regret to this day as I shouldn't have been stupid to break it on purpose after spending good money on it).
>Many days later a letter addressed to me comes in the post reminding me that I've custom duties to pay and how much it is to pay.

Basically I had a terrible phobia of using a phone because I just didn't seem comfortable with speaking to someone over a phone. So after careful planning and marking out on the letter what I needed to pay attention to my little brother agreed to pay the duties for me by posing as me (since no one literally heard my voice on a phone before)

Sounds silly and idiotic hearing that from my mouth huh? I hope that at least answered the question for you... honestly know I'm not good at explaining these things when put on the spot. But I know if I were to import again (which I've been tempted to do as a experiment because I feel for some reason I don't give a toss about story) I would need to get over my phobia and just learn to pay my own dues that I'm suppose to. But I'd rather not resort to paypal since my mother or anyone in my family don't think it's safe. That's why I'm needing to rely on amazon UK and find trusted Japanese sellers that are doing FREE Delivery.

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:29 pm

NEET_GAMER wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:Well hello there MasterNEET, still reluctant about ordering Neptunia PP huh? The Neptunia PP cover looks pretty tame don't think anything will happen there. I get called in by customs about my orders all the time but they aren't really concerned about it unless it's a dangerous weapon. It's nothing too bad since as long as its off a legitimate seller. I just give them an explanation of what it is.

But I'd rather not resort to PayPal since my mother or anyone in my family don't think it's safe. That's why I'm needing to rely on amazon UK and find trusted Japanese sellers that are doing FREE Delivery.

PayPal not being safe is a new one to me and nothing but bullshit, PayPal is the safest way to pay without giving online shopping sites your credit card or other information. PayPal is made by eBay and is used by billions of people worldwide.

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:30 pm

MegaManZXAvant wrote:PayPal not being safe is a new one to me and nothing but bullshit, PayPal is the safest way to pay without giving online shopping sites your credit card or other information.

I know it's safe and that it being a danger is pure bs. However me being a simpleton and just wanting stuff done easily for me I'd rather just not resort to it. Not unless I were willing to buy off ebay (and that's one place I wouldn't touch with a drugged scented slipper).

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:32 pm

NEET_GAMER wrote:
MegaManZXAvant wrote:PayPal not being safe is a new one to me and nothing but bullshit, PayPal is the safest way to pay without giving online shopping sites your credit card or other information.

I know it's safe and that it being a danger is pure bs. However me being a simpleton and just wanting stuff done easily for me I'd rather just not resort to it. Not unless I were willing to buy off eBay (and that's one place I wouldn't touch with a drugged scented slipper).

I would not buy any Japanese import games off of either eBay or Amazon as they have far higher prices then Play-Asia.

Although I probably need to look around for a better site in hoping I could find Mugen Souls Z at a far cheaper price. $67.90 is still pretty expensive.

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:36 pm

MegaManZXAvant wrote:I would not buy any Japanese import games off of either eBay or Amazon as they have far higher prices then Play-Asia.

I know they're higher, but it's the only choice I have and if it offers FREE Delivery then I'll take that over what play-asia will hit me with and how expensive their shipping methods will be.

Now if I was from an Asian country I wouldn't mind the paying and stuff. But I'm not going to purchase when the shipping and customs are expensive. Now while amazon may be expensive than play-asia, at least I get a free delivery (even if the game is £57) and the customs not going over £17 like last time.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Ah, you're in a place with harsher import stuff, yeah. o wo I'm usually pretty lucky, myself, since there aren't too many problems over here.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:42 pm

NEET_GAMER wrote:
MegaManZXAvant wrote:I would not buy any Japanese import games off of either eBay or Amazon as they have far higher prices then Play-Asia.

I know they're higher, but it's the only choice I have and if it offers FREE Delivery then I'll take that over what play-asia will hit me with and how expensive their shipping methods will be.

Now if I was from an Asian country I wouldn't mind the paying and stuff. But I'm not going to purchase when the shipping and customs are expensive. Now while amazon may be expensive than play-asia, at least I get a free delivery (even if the game is £57) and the customs not going over £17 like last time.

About Amazon which supplier do you normally get imports from? I'm looking at Amazon for Mugen Souls Z and it seems cheaper then Play-Asia but most of them have a shipping charge which gos over $50.
http://www.amazon.com/Attoteki-Mugensou ... m_sbs_vg_3
One costs $50 but with a $22.92 shipping charge >.>

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:45 pm

NEET_GAMER wrote:\It's just that I was afraid that the LE version of the game would include the Nepgear in a polka dot bikini tapestry. I don't know about you but to me, if UK customs saw something like that as they rake through my order and see that lewd thingy (because her body doesn't look as developed as Vert's in that image), then what do you think I'll get hit with if they suddenly have the mind-track that it's a underaged girl? That's what's been making me hold off for it so badly.

If I'm reading what you say correctly in your next section, basically it goes like this:

>Import off play-asia for the first time.
>My little brother forces me to study some basic Japanese stuff so that I can understand the game a little when it arrives.
>Needless to say a few days later I just lose it and give up.
>After god knows how long I waited FedEx delivers my game.
>After playing it for a while it meets a terrible fate with cold water (which I still regret to this day as I shouldn't have been stupid to break it on purpose after spending good money on it).
>Many days later a letter addressed to me comes in the post reminding me that I've custom duties to pay and how much it is to pay.

Basically I had a terrible phobia of using a phone because I just didn't seem comfortable with speaking to someone over a phone. So after careful planning and marking out on the letter what I needed to pay attention to my little brother agreed to pay the duties for me by posing as me (since no one literally heard my voice on a phone before)

Sounds silly and idiotic hearing that from my mouth huh? I hope that at least answered the question for you... honestly know I'm not good at explaining these things when put on the spot. But I know if I were to import again (which I've been tempted to do as a experiment because I feel for some reason I don't give a toss about story) I would need to get over my phobia and just learn to pay my own dues that I'm suppose to. But I'd rather not resort to paypal since my mother or anyone in my family don't think it's safe. That's why I'm needing to rely on amazon UK and find trusted Japanese sellers that are doing FREE Delivery.

Wow, that's unfortunate that the game you bought broke :(

No need to give up though, I think the method of buying of Amazon is a good idea. Playasia is a very fishy name and the mail people will likely call about orders from them. Wonder why they had to make the LE version of the game difficult for people to purchase lol.

Yeah, it's probably not worth taking risks. I've been lucky so far but who knows when I'll make in public television for importing goods like that lol. (My mail is pretty strict too)
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:04 pm

MegaManZXAvant wrote:About Amazon which supplier do you normally get imports from? I'm looking at Amazon for Mugen Souls Z and it seems cheaper then Play-Asia but most of them have a shipping charge which gos over $50.
http://www.amazon.com/Attoteki-Mugensou ... m_sbs_vg_3
One costs $50 but with a $22.92 shipping charge >.>

I don't know if you can see them on your section of Amazon, but the one I'm looking at is a seller called JAPAN-SUBCULTURES who have 98% feedback and they've got around 376 reviews. Now that may be low according to you but since I've been through their reviews and see how kind their buyers were (not to mention that they were at most kind to me when I explained that I wanted to purchase off their store), I feel they can be trusted and they sell stuff at a good price. Not to mention (although I've said it before), they're the only ones that offer FREE Delivery and seem trusted.

Edit: they're basically called J-Subculture and their naming thingy looks a weird colour of pinky magenta. It's mostly in the New section if you're looking from a list of sellers and who's offering what at the cheapest price possible.

chouchou's peon wrote:Wow, that's unfortunate that the game your bought broke :(

No need to give up though, I think the method of buying of Amazon is a good idea. Playasia is a very fishy name and the mail people will likely call about orders from them. Wonder why they had to make the LE version of the game difficult for people to purchase lol.

Yeah, it's probably not worth taking risks. I've been lucky so far but who knows when I'll make in public television for importing goods like that lol. (My mail is pretty strict too)

Being that I broke it under my free will on purpose by running it under the cold tap, you shouldn't. But yes I do feel like a complete idiot and should have kept a hold of it. Even though I've not got he patience to learn the Japanese language nor am I interested in learning it, I havebeen somewhat fascinated with Japanese games and playing it in a language I don't understand. Maybe all I'm looking for in a game is fun that I never seem to get these days due to personal reasons.

On the question about the LE that I was having difficulty buying, I was getting it off a Japanese seller off Amazon UK. It was only around £70 but like I said earlier, if it came bundled with the "sexy bikini Nepgear" tapestry then I'd be finished. But no I'm obviously not going to give up. That's why when my refund money comes through, I'm going to make a experiment purchase and just see just how much customs will now cost me being that it years since I last bought from a country outside my region.

I actually don't care about LE versions, I just want the standard edition.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:07 pm

High ratings with many sales is better, but even a few hundred sales with generally positive feedback is probably trustworthy. Every business has to start somewhere, after all.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Return to “Mugen Souls”