Mugen Souls Z Localization Chat

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
kamdog879
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Mugen Souls Z Localization Chat

Postby kamdog879 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:10 pm

I'm sorry about this post being way outdated,but this is what I think about the localization. I really enjoyed Mugen souls and I wish that they'd just localize it already, and if they won't because of that whole fanservice thing I'm going to be pretty annoyed. I'm not upset about the censorship of the mini game,but the censorship itself. I mean if they're going to take out the mini game and all of that that stuff they could at least add something into that empty disc space, like an event or at least some equipment and do the same for Mugen souls Z.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:59 pm

In other news, that MS/MSZ artbook they were taking orders for on AmiAmi is now sold out. And we don't even have a cover image yet. :lol: I'm glad I ordered when I did...
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

kamdog879
Vassal
Vassal

Postby kamdog879 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:04 pm

I remember when I first went to the NIS store and rushed to pre order the limited edition mugen souls which, once obtained was proudly displayed on my desk for all to see.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:43 pm

kamdog879 wrote:I remember when I first went to the NIS store and rushed to pre order the limited edition mugen souls which, once obtained was proudly displayed on my desk for all to see.

Hello kamdog879, welcome to the NISA forums!

I really appreciate sharing your thoughts about the censorship. Yeah, it would be pretty nice to have something else replacing the bath scene like taking out the underaged girls and add Shirogane or someone but I really like the idea of getting extra equipment.

People who speak Japanese are pretty homogenous which means most of them share similar beliefs and can easily agree with each other. English is spoken by a 1/4 of the world coming from all different countries and most conversations in English end up in argument.

Rednal wrote:In other news, that MS/MSZ artbook they were taking orders for on AmiAmi is now sold out. And we don't even have a cover image yet. :lol: I'm glad I ordered when I did...

What the?! That sold out really fast from Ami Ami! I'm so glad I found out about as early as I did or else we wouldn't get this :lol:

They should add a cover image, I bet that's the last thing they're working on.
Edit: I've found the cover and it looks pretty cute!
Spoiler:
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:24 pm

I think Chou-Chou and Shirma are doing the infinity sign with there hands. Cool Idea

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 am

darkrchaos wrote:I think Chou-Chou and Shirma are doing the infinity sign with there hands. Cool Idea

Nice catch, I really like the way they tend to get the infinite sign in most of their artwork. (The design of the infinite anyone?)
I tried to do a translation of what's in the book but it's probably fail.
(Original)
Spoiler:
初出イラストを含め、シリーズのイラストがぎっしり!!
圧倒的なイラスト数を余すところ無く掲載した公式アートブックが遂に誕生!!

ナナメダケイ氏描き下ろしカバー 340頁 フルカラー

PS3用ゲームソフト「圧倒的遊戯 ムゲンソウルズ」「圧倒的遊戯 ムゲンソウルズZ」のイベントCGやキャラクターグラフィックはもちろんのこと、各種雑誌の掲載イラストや特典類のイラスト、さらに初出となるイラストなども掲載したイラスト集。各イベントCGにはナナメダケイ氏・平野克幸氏によるコメントも掲載。
A4サイズ340ページによる大きくぶ厚い、圧倒的なイラスト数を余すところ無く収録した「圧倒的遊戯 ムゲンソウルズ」ファン垂涎のイラスト集が登場!!

(Fail translation)
Spoiler:
It's the first time all of the illustrations of the series has been compiled so tightly!
The offical Mugen Souls artbook leaves nothing out and contains an overwhelming amount of illustrations has finally been born!

Nanameda Kei specifically designed the cover for this book. 340 pages Full color

The book includes Illustrations from Mugen Souls and Mugen Souls Z for the PS3 such as event CGs, character graphics, and of course, images from all kinds of magazine illustrations and publications. All event CGs were done by Nanameda Kei with comments from Katsuyuki Hirano also inserted. Furthermore it's the first time a 340 has been printed in A4 sized pages as you can see due it's great thickness.This overwhelming compilation of illustrations should have Mugen Souls fans watering to the mouth.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:21 am

Wow that makes me really want that artbook

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:32 am

darkrchaos wrote:Wow that makes me really want that artbook

Yes, it sounds nice to have, it has 340 pages of illustrations, I don't even think there's that many illustrations in the game.

BTW, I just found out that Mugen Souls is also getting a spin-off novel. This is looking pretty great for the series in Japan but I hope we can get it in English. I posted it your website.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:38 am

That means it going have the super cute pics like the one of chibi chou chou squashed in shirma boobs. lol i love that pic, so cute.

I keep writing chou chou, shushu because of the japanese spelling

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:54 am

Well, my copy shipped. That's good. I'm gonna be getting a lot of packages in the next few days. :lol:

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:50 am

NISA should push to make this game free for PS+, that "might" increase chances of getting this title out. Although how difficult that would be given that this is actually a CH title and not from their parent company, I can't say for sure.
Spoiler:

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:34 am

greenzsaber wrote:NISA should push to make this game free for PS+, that "might" increase chances of getting this title out. Although how difficult that would be given that this is actually a CH title and not from their parent company, I can't say for sure.

Ugh, not everyone can afford PS+.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

kamdog879
Vassal
Vassal

Postby kamdog879 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:48 am

I got a free month of ps+ in my inbox a couple of weeks ago. Sadly though it's on my psvita which is linked to my dad's psn account so I can't change it and it ends on the 15th of this month, but if I could get it on my ps3 and they had mugen souls as a free ps+ game I would happily download it just to support it.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:45 pm

GameFAQs has a good amount of people giving their impressions about Mugen Souls just like this forum (except for that almost every post on NISA subforum ends with "chouchou's Peon" as the final post). Some people talk about how they almost did not purchase the game due to censorship and found out that they really enjoy it.

This is what I tell people I chat with who plan on getting the game:
Spoiler:
If anyone plans on getting it, please don't expect it to be like any other mainstream Japanese RPG. Take a look at what the game has to offer and avoid opinions such as good/ bad etc. People won't really know whether they like it or not unless they try it out. There are a few negative comments about the game but most people are shy about defending Mugen Souls and niche games with no consumer support because of being treated oddly by others.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:55 pm

The art book is back in stock at Ami Ami; looks like they arranged for a larger shipment or something. o wo In case anyone wanted, y'know, a book that's almost certainly filled with overwhelming amounts of fanservice.

Return to “Mugen Souls”