My ideas for the new Mugen Souls game.

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

My ideas for the new Mugen Souls game.

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:38 am

Ok, the most requested in my opinion, first:

1: ENGLISH VOCIES FOR CREATED PEONS! >.< Grrr.... I had to turn my voices to Japanese to hear voices. NISA is lucky I like the Japanese culture as much as I do!

2: Ok, almost highly requested: Base Clothes for Peon classes. I mean, who wants a Peon in underwear/panties and bra. >.<

3: Make the picture (like on link, or their face picture like on the menu) match their looks. My Mystical Swordsman has Golden Spiked Forward hair as the picture, and it's normal hair is Grey samurai. Not only hair, but clothes too. It's very annoying when the pictures and peon itself don't match.

4: ....Alright, ALSO highly requested: Make it so created peons don't suck until they are lvl 200 and are also on the last job on their class. >.< I want them to be more useful. I can only use their ultimate (Ultimate I.E: Fearless Deity Slash) and then cant use their other moves. Give them more HP and SP growth/starting because that ****es me off!

5: Unlock more Character Hair/Clothes through battles.

6: DONT HAVE TO CHANGE ****ING JOB TO CHANGE THEIR **** HAIR, EYES, OR VOICES! OMG! THIS IS SOO STUPUD. IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE ON HAIR/VOICES, WHERE I AM, YOU HAVE TO PAY 9000 MUGEN POINTS, AND RESET THEIR LEVEL TO 1, TO FIX THAT MISTAKE! Geez...!

7: Created Charcters: ACTUALLY HAVE A PLOT IN THE STORY! Ok, these characters, should not only be good for battles, but for the story as well, and you should have to create, AT LEAST 1, for the story, the others can be worthless, but this 1 character, needs to be stronger than the others (while the others are still stronger than they are in Mugen Souls 1) and actually react to the characters with their voices. Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi did it, so, SO CAN NIS!

8: Urgh...... I feel stupid on this one, but: Quests.... you should have to do quests, which give you EXP. I mean, who else is tired of having to waste sp and time in Mugen Field, bail out to heal SP, and not be killed by Chou-Chou's Peon Ball (if you do what I do, and spam peon ball whenever I have 100 PP) and to make sure the seals don't screw you over. Quests, which can give 1: money 2: Mugen Points 3: EXP and/or 4: items/weapons. And these can be from fighting a mini-boss, to fighting a certain number of a certain type of enemies, to finding an item from a certain type of enemy, to having to talk to certain people. (and a map, with the person's area marked, so you don't walk around aimlessly)

9: OK, NPC'S should be shown (for chat, and the quest thing) and with names above their head for fun, and quests. Who else feels weird with Chou-Chou being the only seeable character when you walk around the worlds. I MEAN, AM I RIGHT PEOPLE?!?!?

10: A few new type(s) of Moe: Nerdy, rude, modest (to oppose ego), and etc.

^_^ I feel good about this list so far!

11: Created Peon PVP! Like, you can have all your created peons, fight all of someone else's created peons. Or you can have someone select 4, and you select 4, from your PS3, and then you can both fight with those 4. And both winners and losers get exp, even if they're dead, but dead/losing peons get less exp. A good way to train created Peons.

12: Created Peons learn more skills. >.< When Alits is lvl 1 (LVL 1!) she'll have the same amount of skills a warrior male would have at lvl 250! THATS JUST... idiotic creation there, guys!

That's all until I think of more.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: My ideas for the new Mugen Souls game.

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:48 pm

1.)
Spoiler:
Highly possible, a lot of people have given feedback to NIS America to give Japanese peon voices on the English Dubs.

2,7, 8, 9.) I can see these happening in future games.

3, 5, 6.)
Spoiler:
Have you heard of Mugen Souls Z? Most of the problems probably wouldn't apply in that game. They allow you to upload your own photos for peon faces and each job class has a different palette so you can choose which portraits look closest to your peon. The customizations for characters are overwhelming compared to the first and they have special battles where you can fight people to unlock more clothes and faces. They even allow players to give male characters breasts XD.

4, 12.)
Spoiler:
Peon's do have the largest stat growth but it takes a lot of fusioning, they were meant to be bad at first but have their skills sucked out by fusioning and eventually become a beast after a while

10.)
Spoiler:
A moe called glasses girl and annoying little sister were scrapped as you can see in the artbook. I think Modest would be Graceful since it is the opposite of Ego which is why using them on each other causes frenzy.

11.)
Spoiler:
I've been thinking about how great PVP would be in in Mugen Souls because of the overwhelming amount of customizations, random effects of the small crystals and strategic usage of blastoffs. Sadly NISA nor Compile Heart have the resources and manning to maintain a server for connected play.
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:55 am

Kind of pointless to have ideas for a game that is already out in Japan called Mugen Souls Z. But of course you are very welcome to have them.
Last edited by MegaManZXAvant on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:14 pm

For point 1, That be nice but I would be happy if they just put the JP voices for Peons in the ENG area.

I don't agree with point 2 but they should have more buyable clothing for your new peons, there barley nothing they can ever wear.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:26 pm

Here are some things I would like to see in a new Mugen Souls game.

Spoiler:
1.) These will probably require a budget too high but I would like to see more cutscenes with quality similar to the dance movie. Compared to any other videos Compile Heart has done, the most cheerful and unique video they've done would be the CG movies for Mugen Souls Z.

2.) Since Mugen Souls Z has some good platforming elements, I'd like to see some more advanced obstacles, larger areas and a time attack for trying to get 300% peon ratio. Lots of potential in the platforming department in Mugen Souls and adding elements to them is probably going to happen.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls”