My ideas for the new Mugen Souls game. P.2

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

My ideas for the new Mugen Souls game. P.2

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Here is part 1: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=12838

And.... yes I know most of my ideas revolve around created Peons... because.... they're fun, but I don't want to fusion or lvl to lvl 200000000000000000000000000 to make them useful.... here are the ideas. ^_^

13: Writing bios for created peons. Like.... give them a little back story....... It doesn't effect the game itself.... like in SIMS 3 or whatever game in that **** series lets you do that.

14: More hair customization for created peons. Like, there will be tons (or at least a big few) points of the hair, which you can pull out, or stretch, or spike, or color that specific area, so the hair can look more unique (and for the color that specific area, is for people like me, who like black and white hair)

15: Peon Fusion Change: Do not.... and I mean DO NOT, make the main fusion partner resort to lvl 1.... I go through that enough for job changes....

16: WHY DO WE NOT GET TO SELECT OUR CREATED PEONS MOE?: Here is what I say to that: ujdbhnfviucwsdgbhfvuisdghfuisgrugbhuigh WHY?

17: Job Ideas for Created Peon 1: Hero, Demon Lord, Hero Moe = Gracefull, Demon Lord Moe = 50% chance Terse 50% Sadist, Ultimate (lvl 50 move) for Hero = Destiny Strike, Animation: Character says (doesnt change for voice) "I ride the waves of Destiny" and the awesome fire aura happens, then he dashes at the enemy, then runs past. When the opponent turns, the user has Excaliber and uses one strong strike on the enemy. Demon lord Ultimate = Terror Meteor. User jumps into the sky and crashes towards the ground with an aura of dark fire surrounding him, and then lands on the enemy, causing a big chaos explosion.

18: Job Ideas for Created Peons 2: Samurai, Moe: Graceful, Ultimate Attack (lvl 50) Katana Impact, Starts slashing, kind of like with Tiger Ignition, then after wards, starts slashing with more power, and faster slashes. Then the katana glows, and the peon sends one more slow, but powerful slash. Archer Moe: Graceful Ultimate (LVL 50 attack) Meteor Arrow, peon jumps into the air, and has a giant bow and one giant arrow. The peon fires it, and it hits the peon, then explodes.

19: A "rage" mode for characters: Like, for 5 turns, their power (all parameters) are inceased, and then a REALLY COOL song plays. (and for created peons, you select a song from a list a cool songs)

20: G-Castle/Hideout/Base/WHATEVER Customization/Naming: You can get/earn/find/buy objects/decorations to put In the base, to make it look original, and name it, and to mention being able to select the face of the ship/base, emblem, color for both, etc.

21: Peon Side Story: LIke a story on the side, specificly for created peons.
Last edited by Mugen Souls Hero on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: My ideas for the new Mugen Souls game. P.2

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:40 pm

There is no need to do that and that would just annoying people here, it would be best to keep all your ideas in one thread instead of making multiple threads.

Avatar parts for the peons have to be unlocked by playing through the Mugen Field.

16: Moe is based on a peons job not that Moe makes much difference.

imo peons are not worth making.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Wow, these are some really huge changes to the system, I'm sure you'll get used to the present system after becoming overwhelming. Going to the Mugen Field with 100 floors in a row can give good multipliers. Added spoilers because what I wrote is not true.

13 and 14
Spoiler:
would depend on the Selfi engine made by G-Crest. Who here has tried Selfi? I used to see them advertise the English version a lot on Youtube a couple of years ago but I have a Japanese account for it. Might want to see how advanced it is to create a character there. Lets see how their customzation is when I get home.

Spoiler:
I think for now they will reset the character's to lvl1 when changing jobs because changing jobs means learning new skills. I see changing jobs as fusioning but without the stat bonuses. Let's say we don't want to make two characters level 1 but we want "one" peon to learn it. No worries though, getting to level 9999 is a snap but the hard part is trying to increase the Stat Bonus Percentages in Mugen Souls.

I actually do like the way it resets your characters to level 1 when changing jobs because that means I can have them learn new skills by reseting their levels without paying 99,999,999 Mugen Points for a fusion that reduces 2 characters to level 1.

Spoiler:
Maybe in the future the Moe will be selectable and they can reduce the amount of Jobs. "Moe's " purpose for Peons is to telling what kind of elemental attacks the learn learn naturally but if they add a new purpose for "moe" to every other character then they might let you choose Moes.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:19 pm

I guess my ideas weren't that good. But I liked the Hair Customation one. .x.'

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Mugen Souls Hero wrote:I guess my ideas weren't that good. But I liked the Hair Customation one. .x.'

None of these ideas were bad, it would be pretty nice if these happened but I'm fine with how Mugen Souls is set up by now.

I think it would be cool if we were to keep this thread and part 1 into one thread so we can get the forums more organized and find the updates easier instead of searching for the other thread that might get buried a page back.

No worries, I've done a lot of annoying things when I was a forum noob, I would always double post and used to never make edits to a thread. There are a lot of Forum Customs and Courtesies to learn from but we learn as we go.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:28 am

TY, CCP.

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:26 am

Your ideas are fine, just keep them in one thread it makes finding them all a lot easier and won't clutter up the forums.
Why don't you join darkrchaos forum? http://moewars.icyboards.net/# you can talk about Mugen Souls & Z its sequel and many other things.
Also join the Google+ Mugen Souls Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 9247408905
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.

Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:04 am

MegaManZXAvant wrote:Your ideas are fine, just keep them in one thread it makes finding them all a lot easier and won't clutter up the forums.
Why don't you join darkrchaos forum? http://moewars.icyboards.net/# you can talk about Mugen Souls & Z its sequel and many other things.
Also join the Google+ Mugen Souls Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 9247408905

Mega....... I am Pokemonlover223

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:15 am

Mugen Souls Hero wrote:
MegaManZXAvant wrote:Your ideas are fine, just keep them in one thread it makes finding them all a lot easier and won't clutter up the forums.

Mega....... I am Pokemonlover223

I never knew that sorry.

Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:48 am

It's ok!

Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Edit, Added #17

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Mugen Souls Hero wrote:
Spoiler:
17: Job Ideas for Created Peon 1: Hero, Demon Lord, Hero Moe = Gracefull, Demon Lord Moe = 50% chance Terse 50% Sadist, Ultimate (lvl 50 move) for Hero = Destiny Strike, Animation: Character says (doesnt change for voice) "I ride the waves of Destiny" and the awesome fire aura happens, then he dashes at the enemy, then runs past. When the opponent turns, the user has Excaliber and uses one strong strike on the enemy. Demon lord Ultimate = Terror Meteor. User jumps into the sky and crashes towards the ground with an aura of dark fire surrounding him, and then lands on the enemy, causing a big chaos explosion. Archer: Moe = Ego, Ultimate, Rain of Arrows, Shoots a ton of arrows into the air, and millions of them rains on tbe opponent.

It's kind of surprising that they haven't added these classes to the game yet. They do give the Hero and Demon Lord classes for the "main characters" and making them silly but it would be nice to have it as a secret job for peons.

Would there be multiple tiers for these jobs like a lower/ upper class Hero/ Demon Lord?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:10 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Mugen Souls Hero wrote:
Spoiler:
17: Job Ideas for Created Peon 1: Hero, Demon Lord, Hero Moe = Gracefull, Demon Lord Moe = 50% chance Terse 50% Sadist, Ultimate (lvl 50 move) for Hero = Destiny Strike, Animation: Character says (doesnt change for voice) "I ride the waves of Destiny" and the awesome fire aura happens, then he dashes at the enemy, then runs past. When the opponent turns, the user has Excaliber and uses one strong strike on the enemy. Demon lord Ultimate = Terror Meteor. User jumps into the sky and crashes towards the ground with an aura of dark fire surrounding him, and then lands on the enemy, causing a big chaos explosion. Archer: Moe = Ego, Ultimate, Rain of Arrows, Shoots a ton of arrows into the air, and millions of them rains on tbe opponent.

It's kind of surprising that they haven't added these classes to the game yet. They do give the Hero and Demon Lord classes for the "main characters" and making them silly but it would be nice to have it as a secret job for peons.

Would there be multiple tiers for these jobs like a lower/ upper class Hero/ Demon Lord?

Oh craaaaap, I forgot that.....

Tier 1 (not gender specific for this one, I don't like the gender specific crap) Hero Tiers....

1 (basic): Novice Hero
2: Lower Class Hero
3: Adept Hero
4: Upper-Class Hero

Demon Lord Tiers..... (I guess, to make it unlike Hero, it would be very hard and stupid for these):

1 (Basic): Sparing Demon Lord
2: Enraged Demon Lord
3: Sadistic Demon Lord
4: Chaotic Demon Lord

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Sounds awesome, I wonder if they will implement this.

Here's one of my suggestions, it probably won't happen but it's a little more logical than having online play:
I'm looking forward to them to allow challenging other people's created peons. We get to program their AI, set their skills just like RPG maker.

There's no server required but we can save our challenger peons as a data file and share it like how we share Neptunia CPU skins.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:36 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Sounds awesome, I wonder if they will implement this.

Here's one of my suggestions, it probably won't happen but it's a little more logical than having online play:
I'm looking forward to them to allow challenging other people's created peons. We get to program their AI, set their skills just like RPG maker.

There's no server required but we can save our challenger peons as a data file and share it like how we share Neptunia CPU skins.

Lol, wasn't that on my Part 1, except yours with a more reasonable thing....y?

Like, other Profile Created Peons, or this profiles against each other.

And, FTW, RPG MAKER IS AWEEEEESOME. You get a.... *hug*

Return to “Mugen Souls”