Mugen Souls Limited Editions less than 25% in stock?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Mugen Souls Limited Editions less than 25% in stock?

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Coreven wrote:>mp3
>not lossless
;_;

Ah, so are mp3s lot lossless? I'll probably send a link of, the DVD tells us that we could use this song freely for our own stuff. The JP LE also came with a cute Situation CD where JP Chou-Chou's voice actress, Sylma and Nao prove their inability to be a wife.
http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=2b7-ryuqhDGeBAKlzQP7sg&u=/watch?v%3DBAWC0HLEkDQ%26feature%3Dshare

I admit that I hope these items get replaced with something else and would encourage people who have imported the JP LE to also want to get the EN LE assuming that we want Mugen Souls collectables.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:59 pm

I want the dance video and something chibi. Also anything else super cute. Maybe a wallscroll, with the chibis on it..

Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:01 pm

This is good, right? It means more people are buying Mugen Souls, right?

Wow. It seems like more people, like me, bought it mistaking it for the Mugen you play on the computer.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:20 am

Mugen Souls Hero wrote:This is good, right? It means more people are buying Mugen Souls, right?

Wow. It seems like more people, like me, bought it mistaking it for the Mugen you play on the computer.

Maybe it's a good thing or a bad thing, it depends on how many people get the impression that Mugen Souls Z will have slow loading and lag like the original game but it's not.

I think you'll like Mugen Souls Z though, there are more classes, more avatar parts (including avatar parts from the main characters), voices, classes portraits have varied colors so you can tell the difference between jobs and the ability to choose any cut in and portrait for your peons.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls”