Postby greenzsaber » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:47 pm

Since I've finished this. Feels great!
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Been almost a year

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:54 pm

greenzsaber wrote:Since I've finished this. Feels great!

Thank you greenzsaber for making the most comprehensible Mugen Souls guide in English. I think there would've been much less people getting the platinum for this game if it wasn't for you.

I see why you would want to see people trying to beat Seven Worlds Redux battles #3 now (and not download it), I accidentally picked it when I got Ego 80% charm expecting to get boss returns.

Current progress: 680K Shampuru, 89% average, 460 hours.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Now it's officially been a year since that fateful day 8-)
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:51 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Has it....? wow time certainty flew and now were expecting No2 to be coming next year :)

I second that I see the love Green has for the game written all over it ;)
Anyways You've come quite a long way you're almost done just another 320K left
Well im routing for ya to finish it! show us a mugen master in the making :)

The 2nd game has definitely all of the improvements that Green has asked for. I think Mugen Souls Z will be way to easy for people who have platinumed the original Mugen Souls. Moe Kills have indicators, Shamps drop 2x more, 50% charm and 500k Shampuru are the equivalent of Gold Trophies etc.

I hope I can get a plat on the regular Mugen Souls by the beginning of 2014. It seems that 90% of Charm levels come from Tier 13/14, Happy and R.Shampuru.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:And thats Music to my ears! naturally it will still take a while but what of its DLC will it be like the originals?

I don't remember the DLC battles for Mugen Souls Z but there's one very easy battle that has all Tier 15 Shampurus. There's still plenty of free DLC equipment and tons of outfits.

Blackchaosdragon wrote:I see Keep thinking "youre almost there" that should hopefully lighten the mental burden a little

It sure does, I'm just doing Boss Returns and it increases charm lvls like crazy. I can't survive the first battle of Overwhelming Alpaca Lips though.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:32 am

More actual plat achievers are always welcome. Seriously, this game probably wins the award for 'JRPG with largest ratio of hacked plats'.
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:44 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Yeah i was pretty much in the same position at the beinging i had to use dlc equips and various ....err what was it called again?,,,, uh like the eviltys that raise all the females stats up by 20% ect
the overwhelming soap didnt help me much, since i died the effect wears off upon revival but i needed quite a few limit breakers too since in battle my stats were over the limit
i think i had evasion added too

Man i guess my memorys getting sucky i really do need a refresher course

They were called Conditional Skills. But all I have to say is that I currently stand no chance against them at the moment :P

That's 10 whole battles without losing, I think that's way too hard and should be worth a Golden Trophy for beating it as well.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:00 am

Still waiting on somebody to beat the 90+ charm battles. That one should be a separate platinum in of itself.

Blackchaosdragon wrote:You might be right on that but i think that award should be given to WKC even before it went offline lol
or non JRPG would be COD

I'd say WKC is about 1/3, and this game is about 1/2. If you count people who ran quests with modders 90% of the time, then I could see it being a lot higher, yes, and impossible to detect for that matter.
Spoiler:

Return to “Mugen Souls”