PSN Store

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Evildeadfan102
Majin
Majin

PSN Store

Postby Evildeadfan102 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:00 am

I just want to start a topic about this. So when I was playing Mugen Souls about a month ago I was struggling for money so I went to PSN store to see if there was any money sets that would help me a little bit, there was so I bought them for like £5 in total, I was so shocked with what I got, basically I got like 1 million money which was enough to get weapons to level 999 :O, I was like what the, I just want to know what peoples opinion on this is? it made things easier for people like me who don't want to waste hours on end doing the same thing over to gain money, there were some money item sets on playstation store that were free as well.

So this method could possibly mean if someone gets the game, downloads the sets uses it they could go through the game easily at a really low level, I mean my HP with some characters started at 13,000hp and then went to 800,000HP, just from a cheap download, not liking making the game a lot easier.
Im Evildeadfan102 and I love Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Noire is awesome :D

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: PSN Store

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:10 am

Evildeadfan102 wrote:I just want to start a topic about this. So when I was playing Mugen Souls about a month ago I was struggling for money so I went to PSN store to see if there was any money sets that would help me a little bit, there was so I bought them for like £5 in total, I was so shocked with what I got, basically I got like 1 million money which was enough to get weapons to level 999 :O, I was like what the, I just want to know what peoples opinion on this is? it made things easier for people like me who don't want to waste hours on end doing the same thing over to gain money, there were some money item sets on playstation store that were free as well.

So this method could possibly mean if someone gets the game, downloads the sets uses it they could go through the game easily at a really low level, I mean my HP with some characters started at 13,000hp and then went to 800,000HP, just from a cheap download, not liking making the game a lot easier.

The DLCs for Mugen Souls are very good! I bought the no 3 money DLC and G-up ones. I think those kinds of DLCs are extremely worth it because those save a lot of time, especially the 3rd G-up one. I'd rather spend a few Euros to save 100s of hours grinding if you're going for trophies, I'm still working on mine.

You'll be glad that you got those DLCs for the post game bosses after the true ending :)
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: PSN Store

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:35 pm

I made the mistake of buying more than one of the money DLC for this game. If max out TCS and are good at fever mode, you will have more money than you will be able to use. I once got over 600 Million gold on one stage alone. :)
PSN: YuriFan9999

Return to “Mugen Souls”