Peon fusion talk

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Peon fusion talk

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Aikia wrote:But the other bosses are stronger, maybe 3mil~ isnt enough, I know i had around 2mil with upgraded free dlc, no fusions ever done. but now that i know how fusion works this might be alot easier.

The doppelgangers do get stronger later on but they're very weak in the beginning. Free DLC such as Overwhelming Crown is one of the strongest equips in the game so I suggest upgrading that one from level 1-999 in one sitting. Fusions are not really needed for the doppelganger side story but definitely for Mugen Field grinding.

Think I should try item killing instead of peon killing the first time ? I'm assuming yes, though I dont know if item killing ALSO steals what you could have stolen with reflection ball

No item killing, peon Killing only unless you have max Shampurus. The Chou-Chou clones give the best Defense Slot items when you "steal" from them and item changing her clones will give some pretty strong weapons. I'd rather peon kill because the Shampurus seem more worth it than some weapons I might not use.

After you steal from these Chou-Chou clones, can probably start farming levels or do 13 more NG+ runs.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Hmm. so aside from the dlc items, theres nothing much better or worth getting in the game ? except for the regular steals from reflection ball on the fake bosses is what your saying ?

What did you mean by "13" ng+ runs ?

Once these guys are all defeated, I focus on leveling and peon fusioning mainly, quickly get that 600% bonus increase, at that point, the max mugen field bet should be doable, or easy ? :D

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:16 pm

Hmm. so aside from the dlc items, theres nothing much better or worth getting in the game ? except for the regular steals from reflection ball on the fake bosses is what your saying

Nothing else that I can think of the top of my head. The best armor types ever can be stolen from the Chou-Chou Dopplegangers, no armor is stronger than those.

What did you mean by "13" ng+ runs ?

"NG+" means "New Game+". I say 13 more runs because that's how many runs it takes to max out Dust Bunnies and Sham-meows.

Once these guys are all defeated, I focus on leveling and peon fusioning mainly, quickly get that 600% bonus increase, at that point, the max mugen field bet should be doable, or easy ? :D

Yup, the Mugen Field on Max Bet should be easy after getting the fusions done.

I use the first Banana Battle in the 7 World Redux. With all of the EXP bonuses, one battle can get the peon to level 1000.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:22 pm

wow that banana battle sounds like a dream come true, fight it 60 times and there capped at 600% already. Would this battle be possible at around 2-4 mil stats you think ?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Aikia wrote:wow that banana battle sounds like a dream come true, fight it 60 times and there capped at 600% already. Would this battle be possible at around 2-4 mil stats you think ?

Maybe 60x 2 because it's not possible to get only 1 character to +600% :)

This Banana Devil is tougher than any post game boss and I really didn't rely on character stats to beat him, I relied on Peon Ball.

After finishing all of your NG+'s and doing Doppleganers, you should be able to kill the frenzied Banana and his army in one Peon Ball with 100 PP. He gives pretty junky Mugen Points though and it's a lot harder to earn them in this game.

We can talk about Banana strategy when the time comes.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:33 pm

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1562-Mu ... nSamurai68

This guy has 100% charm level, but has NEVER gotten the level 9999 trophy.

Makes me wonder if all that leveling and peon fusioning can even be skipped, but I have no clue how or where this guy farmed that charm %

Edit : This has to be a glitch or bug or something, cus it sais he got 50% charm, 100% charm, and reach level 999 on the same day. Some lucky glitch he has

Edit 2 : Honestly, is it worth trying to get 600% capon chouchou, or you just peon fusion as you go, while farming in the field anyways, I mean, once you can do max bet at least

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Aikia wrote:http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1562-Mugen-Souls/CrimsonSamurai68

This guy has 100% charm level, but has NEVER gotten the level 9999 trophy.

Makes me wonder if all that leveling and peon fusioning can even be skipped, but I have no clue how or where this guy farmed that charm %

Edit : This has to be a glitch or bug or something, cus it sais he got 50% charm, 100% charm, and reach level 999 on the same day. Some lucky glitch he has

That's not a glitch, that person cheated. Some people cheat when they go for the platinum, this person's PSN Profile is legit http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1562-Mugen-Souls/Vertun

Edit 2 : Honestly, is it worth trying to get 600% capon chouchou, or you just peon fusion as you go, while farming in the field anyways, I mean, once you can do max bet at least

I don't understand this fully, I need to know the negatives and positives of both choices.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:19 am

ok im on my mugen souls atm, I wanted to see where I was at, Im level 2400, crown is rank S at level 819. level 300 rank S UMA taxidermy. and I have a rank F level 235 dual defenders o.O

I got 2-3 mil stats everywhere, NEVER touched peons ever, which I will now create ( metalic lady and vagabond like you suggested )

I believe the mugen field I was only able to do between 10 000 - 50 000 bet range, I THINK. If this is the case, do you suggest I do the bet fields I CAN do to start my leveling process, or is 10k bet mugen field slow and not worth it ?

And about mugen field, do you kill monsters, do you peon them with bazooka, or do you peon large crystals ?

And are Large crystals affected by charm % ? OR is it only large crystals in BOSS fights that arnt affected by charm % ?

Edit : Btw if im leveling those 2 peons, shouldnt I just have one of them in my party at a time ? Since really, only the sub character needs to get level 1000. this would be much faster then levelimg 2 characters would it not ?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:30 am

I believe the mugen field I was only able to do between 10 000 - 50 000 bet range, I THINK. If this is the case, do you suggest I do the bet fields I CAN do to start my leveling process, or is 10k bet mugen field slow and not worth it ?

You can do the Mugen Field to earn money so you can beat the doppelgangers, I don't suggest farming EXP yet. The Chou-Chou dopples drop some really good Def Slot items such as Sun Goddess Medal (Ego clone) and Crazy Aura Belt (from Masochist clone, gives 650 move) which will make everything easier.
Edit : Btw if im leveling those 2 peons, shouldnt I just have one of them in my party at a time ? Since really, only the sub character needs to get level 1000. this would be much faster then levelimg 2 characters would it not ?

You can just have that one peon in the Sub Party. One Banana 7 Redux Battle still got them to level 1000 in one battle.

And are Large crystals affected by charm % ? OR is it only large crystals in BOSS fights that arnt affected by charm % ?

Every large crystal that's "not" from the main story isn't affected by charm% regardless of whether they are a boss or normal enemy.

And about mugen field, do you kill monsters, do you peon them with bazooka, or do you peon large crystals ?

I kill them but I just suggest earning money so you can get to the Chou-Chou clones and steal the best equips first.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:38 am

Chou-Chou clones and steal the best equips first.

What do you mean chouchou clones ? you talking about the doppels right ?

And do I need to steal with reflection ball, or do I need to do altis's ultimate to steal those items. I know you said the item moe kill's were only for unecessary weapons

I noticed i have like no jobs, maybe ill do a quick mugen field run at like 100 just to get the jobs i need first, then do the doppel's. But I need gold, I have 60 000, whats the best blast off skill ? And if im in bet 100 or bet 10000000 I dont get more gold from fever do I ?
Last edited by Aikia on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:42 am

What do you mean chouchou clones ? you talking about the doppels right ?

Yes, clones and doppels are the same words. The Chou-Chou clones are Ditz, Graceful, Sadist, Masochist, Hyper, Bipolar, Terse and Ego which are the second wave of clones after you beat the Belleria clone.

And do I need to steal with reflection ball, or do I need to do altis's ultimate to steal those items. I know you said the item moe kill's were only for unecessary weapons

I used Chicken Run Trap but Reflection Ball works too.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:45 am

OOhhhh wow, I never even knew you faught ALL her clones o.O.

Edit : Ok well appparently im at water world doppel, didnt notice I got to here, I doubt I stole from the previous bosses, do you think a NG+ run would be needed ?

Right now I really just need G tho, I havent done 1-999 upgrades in 1 shot, and I have a ffew equips like the uma at 300. I really need those maxed
Last edited by Aikia on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:57 am

Aikia wrote:OOhhhh wow, I never even knew you faught ALL her clones o.O.

Yeah, after you beat Altis, Sandy, Tsukika, Alys, Marina, Welsh, Sharuru, Dees and Belleria clones, it will be time to fight the 8 Chou-Chou clones which drop the best armor pieces in the game.

A platinum for this game is a whole new level of overwhelming compared to Mugen Souls Z which had a lot of shortcuts. Defeating the doppelgangers and stealing their items should come first, the Banana battle (one I recommend for increasing stat %) in the 7 World Redux won't even pop up until after you beat post game.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:22 pm

so whats the best way to increase multipliers ? I think 1000% is good enough, I just wanna go in 100 bet floor with 3 other characters ( level 900 ) and get a quick 1000% and then do some fever modes

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Aikia wrote:so whats the best way to increase multipliers ? I think 1000% is good enough, I just wanna go in 100 bet floor with 3 other characters ( level 900 ) and get a quick 1000% and then do some fever modes

Fever Mode combos is the fastest way, it's like killing two birds with one stone because it earns money too. Use the Mugen Field to earn money and Mugen Points.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls”