Peon fusion talk

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Peon fusion talk

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:39 pm

aight so ill work on money tonight, hopefully have enough to get my uma and crown maxed out, when i do ill repost and try the doppels again,

so using mugen field is best for money, is it ok to do this on 100 bet since, even if i could do higher bets, i mean, I wont be able to have 3 otnough characters to do fever mode with me.

And for leveling, whenever I get there, hyiou suggest the banana over mugen field huh

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Aikia wrote:aight so ill work on money tonight, hopefully have enough to get my uma and crown maxed out, when i do ill repost and try the doppels again,

so using mugen field is best for money, is it ok to do this on 100 bet since, even if i could do higher bets, i mean, I wont be able to have 3 otnough characters to do fever mode with me.

And for leveling, whenever I get there, hyiou suggest the banana over mugen field huh

100 bet should be fine.

I suggest doing 14 doppelgänger runs first to get the most boring farming part over with and get your peon ball strong enough to one kit KO his army.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:45 pm

ooh ok, so when u said 13 ng+ runs, u ment the doppelgangers aswell in each run. and asssuming ido this, my sham meos and dust bunnies will be capped you said

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Aikia wrote:ooh ok, so when u said 13 ng+ runs, u ment the doppelgangers aswell in each run. and asssuming ido this, my sham meos and dust bunnies will be capped you said

Yup, because they also drop Tier 15s and Renegade Shampurus (best shamp in the game) in high amounts. Also, wouldn't you want 14 sets of the best armory in the game :)
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:08 pm

Interesting intersting.

So im working on G right now.

What about the best weapons in the game ? Im using dual defenders. I dont even know if this is a best weapon or 2nd best, and I dunno if its a good weapon choice, i remember alot of people talking about bazooka's, but when you peon farm in the mugen field, are you using bazooka's or your peoning large crystals anyway

Edit: How do I drop peon ball explosion again ?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Aikia wrote:Interesting intersting.

So im working on G right now.

What about the best weapons in the game ? Im using dual defenders. I dont even know if this is a best weapon or 2nd best, and I dunno if its a good weapon choice, i remember alot of people talking about bazooka's, but when you peon farm in the mugen field, are you using bazooka's or your peoning large crystals anyway

Bazookas, but Mugen Field farming should be the last thing on the list. Armor is more important because you can wear four of them plus the Self-Defense matter is super strong.

Check this to see what kind of weapons they have, no clue which ones are DLC and which ones aren't.
http://mugen-souls.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_list_(Mugen_Souls)
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:16 pm

WOW, i just got the 9999 hit glitch in fever mode, LMAO

im looking at that weapon list, theres 3 weapons after the ones i have o.O. i'll take a better look at them after.

For now i need to figure how to drop %, had to leave mugen field cus it was too high, lost my multiplier :/

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Aikia wrote:WOW, i just got the 9999 hit glitch in fever mode, LMAO

I never seen it, even Reaper1759 has seen that glitch. Keep on farming fever time money though, that is about a 2500% bonus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDMpFmp_r4E
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:26 pm

yea i was at 3300 but sadly had to leave, i dont know how to drop peon ball %.

I was able to get my crown to 999 tho, now maybe i should farm more gold to get the uma to 999 ? I also have a crazy ancient stone 2500 stats everywhere leevel 1, dunno if its worth it

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Aikia wrote:yea i was at 3300 but sadly had to leave, i dont know how to drop peon ball %.

I was able to get my crown to 999 tho, now maybe i should farm more gold to get the uma to 999 ? I also have a crazy ancient stone 2500 stats everywhere leevel 1, dunno if its worth it

Never had this problem in Z huh? We'll to lower the explosion %, release small peon balls by moe killing enemies without ending the battle. The harder way to reduce it would be to use peon commands.

Increase the stats of as many equipment as you can just to be able to beat Dopples. I think you should farm self-defense matters now.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:34 pm

i forgot what I did in Z for the peon ball %, dont even remember if it had one lol.

Self defense matters, okidoki !

Do you know of a good guide for matters ? ( matters remind me of innocents in disgaea

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Aikia wrote:i forgot what I did in Z for the peon ball %, dont even remember if it had one lol.

Self defense matters, okidoki !

Do you know of a good guide for matters ? ( matters remind me of innocents in disgaea

Mugen Souls Z doesn't increase explosion by killing enemies so that's why it never explodes.

I don't remember how to get Self-Defense off the top of my head but it's from weak monsters.

Have you seen this video? I posted it last night and not sure of you watched it. Reaper1759 explains how to get Self-Defense and Sword Skill Mastery matter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmxKZ6LIwzE
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:51 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Aikia wrote:yea i was at 3300 but sadly had to leave, i dont know how to drop peon ball %.

Never had this problem in Z huh? We'll to lower the explosion %, release small peon balls by moe killing enemies without ending the battle. The harder way to reduce it would be to use peon commands.

can i put the peon ball on heal ? Moe killing enemies one by one requires alot of moe changing tho, I only got about 24 right now

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:56 pm

Aikia wrote:can i put the peon ball on heal ? Moe killing enemies one by one requires alot of moe changing tho, I only got about 24 right now

Yup, because the small peon ball can be either attack or healing, I like the name peon release in Mugen Souls Z much better because it releases peons.

Found out how to make Self-Defense matter yet?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:07 pm

yea i saw the video, right now im having trouble loweiring the peon %, it drops by like 2% when i moe monsters, gotta switch forms often, and when its low, i do like 2 fevers and its skyrocket again -.-. took me like 4-5 floors of peoning and changing forms alot, thus losing the ability to change forms further on, i wonder how this will bea problem later on, ( or will it not because ill be playiong chouchou only regardless ? )

Return to “Mugen Souls”