Peon fusion talk

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Peon fusion talk

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Aikia wrote:yea i saw the video, right now im having trouble loweiring the peon %, it drops by like 2% when i moe monsters, gotta switch forms often, and when its low, i do like 2 fevers and its skyrocket again -.-. took me like 4-5 floors of peoning and changing forms alot, thus losing the ability to change forms further on, i wonder how this will bea problem later on, ( or will it not because ill be playiong chouchou only regardless ? )

I'm not sure if it will be a problem since I can't make predictions.

For me, I just earn money and upgrade equips and just stop if the % gets high.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:44 pm

sounds like the best idea.

Is it suppose to take me this long.

I mean its been 3-4 hours and I just did 50 floors on the mugen field, Been frenzying the big crystal, and doing fever everytime, getting 10-12 mil gold every floor. trying to max out my UMA, crown is already maxed, then i'll upgrade a weapon, not sure which one yet.

I watched all the bonus videos of reaper btw. But he never talks about fusions. I wonder when I get 9999 what my first fusion will be, probably the 50% experience bonus.

And I JUST got the 9999 glitch again, I dunno what to say.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Aikia wrote:sounds like the best idea.

Is it suppose to take me this long.

I mean its been 3-4 hours and I just did 50 floors on the mugen field, Been frenzying the big crystal, and doing fever everytime, getting 10-12 mil gold every floor. trying to max out my UMA, crown is already maxed, then i'll upgrade a weapon, not sure which one yet.

Yeah, it is drastically much slower to power up in this game compared to Mugen Souls Z, make sure you are doing super high Fever Combos like 400+ hits each battle.

I watched all the bonus videos of reaper btw. But he never talks about fusions. I wonder when I get 9999 what my first fusion will be, probably the 50% experience bonus.

He probably didn't do much fusions or thinks it's too long to talk about. You should put the Fever (+50% EXP, G and MP) conditional when you do your first fusion.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:59 pm

I just died at floor 53 on 100 p bet, with 4 million defense, I dont know how but yea...

Anyways.. Im at 1 billion gold, so i can max my UMA. then i'll try the doppelgangers, im at waterworld one. ( or i'll try getting that self-defense matter first x 100 )

When I steal from them, do I gotta steal twice ? i read somewhere that you need to steal their peice of accessory first

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:10 pm

Aikia wrote:When I steal from them, do I gotta steal twice ? i read somewhere that you need to steal their peice of accessory first

You only need to steal once from them, whoever said you needed to steal twice is probably talking about something else.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:14 pm

alright thanks, the second best weapons in the game, apparently if you sell them, you can buy the best weapons in the game after, but I just sold some to check it out and I cant buy anything new in the shop ( i did load my save tho, didnt lose those weapons )

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Aikia wrote:alright thanks, the second best weapons in the game, apparently if you sell them, you can buy the best weapons in the game after, but I just sold some to check it out and I cant buy anything new in the shop ( i did load my save tho, didnt lose those weapons )

Yes, you can make the best weapons if you sell them but the Shampurus they give are much more valuable since they increase charm level so much which unlocks more 7 World Redux battles.

I say weapons are not that important because what matters most is turning the large crystals into Peons and the strength of the weapon does not matter for that.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Ok I see. very true indeed.

I think im gonna farm some self defense matters right now. although I would like some others such as collision healing, that just looks amazing, trying to look for some information on matters but there doesnt seem to be any info.

My stats with the crown and uma maxed out are 6.7 milion defense and between 6and 7 million in the rest, I got 8 milion HP. I have 2 defensive slots unused, but you said i'll be getting armor from the doppels anyways

UPDATE ~ Im at 7.9 mil defense and 10 mil HP thanks to already having enough light blades to get +18 self defense. i'll farm the rest in a few

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:39 pm

Aikia wrote:Ok I see. very true indeed.

I think im gonna farm some self defense matters right now. , trying to look for some information on matters but there doesnt seem to be any info.

although I would like some others such as collision healing, that just looks amazing

You can get that matter from the 3rd matter change (from grade D-C) from Guerrilla King Card that can be stolen from fake Alys.

A short little trivia is that Yo-Gi-Uh Card in Mugen Souls Z.

My stats with the crown and uma maxed out are 6.7 milion defense and between 6and 7 million in the rest, I got 8 million HP. I have 2 defensive slots unused, but you said i'll be getting armor from the doppels anyways

Just imagine with a +100 Self-Defense matter, your stats would be double that :)

Yup, you will be getting armor from the dopples and everything is super good but I highly recommend using the Sun Goddess Medal for some decent overall stat boost and the Crazy Aura Belt for insane HP/SP and +650 Move.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:11 pm

I have the 100 self defense already, woot, and btw, if you frenzy a minion, and then peon the large crystal, your explosion % goes to 0 %

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:23 pm

Aikia wrote:I have the 100 self defense already, woot, and btw, if you frenzy a minion, and then peon the large crystal, your explosion % goes to 0 %

Grats on 100 self defense, that actually took a lot shorter than I thought it would be. Now you can go tackle the dopples :)

Didn't know about frenzy and large crystal method to reduce explosion, sounds like you're doing well in this game.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:33 pm

If im doing well, it's cus of you, you teach me EVERYTHING about mugen soul z, and now mugen souls. I really hope I can acheive my goal with your help of course :P

When I talk about you to my brother ( we live together ) I nicknamed you the "mugen souls god"

I'm basically, not even a shampuru without you ><

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Aikia wrote:If im doing well, it's cus of you, you teach me EVERYTHING about mugen soul z, and now mugen souls. I really hope I can acheive my goal with your help of course :P

When I talk about you to my brother ( we live together ) I nicknamed you the "mugen souls god"

Mugen Souls god, I kind of like that name and this series is definitely my main purpose in living. I do whatever I can to try to find out more info about this game.

The funny thing is that I'm just a peon but I've gone up the ranks, you are getting to the same level as good too :)
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:06 pm

I just did a quick run in the mugen field, I think it was 1001 bet. got to level 3144 but anyways.

How do I unlock all the jobs ? I just unlocked every job I saw in floors 10 30 60 and 100.

And im still missing jobs ( dont have the trophy and I dont have the metallic lady )

Edit : Apparently I need 25% charm to get them unlokced in floor 100.

I have 28 ego and hyper, rest is 23. Oh well. got to level a bit i guess

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:09 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Aikia wrote:If im doing well, it's cus of you, you teach me EVERYTHING about mugen soul z, and now mugen souls. I really hope I can acheive my goal with your help of course :P

Mugen Souls god, I kind of like that name and this series is definitely my main purpose in living. I do whatever I can to try to find out more info about this game.

The funny thing is that I'm just a peon but I've gone up the ranks, you are getting to the same level as good too :)

Your too kind, you can be Chou-Chou's peon, I'll be your peon's peon how's that -.-

Return to “Mugen Souls”