Ron's~ Spoiler free ~ Ask Any Questions Topic

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Ron's~ Spoiler free ~ Ask Any Questions Topic

Postby Darcnova » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 pm

It isn't on the level of SCV, that much is for sure...though I'm kinda curious about how many options there are as well :lol:

Tiger Festival
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Tiger Festival » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Darcnova wrote:It isn't on the level of SCV, that much is for sure...though I'm kinda curious about how many options there are as well :lol:

I can't think of any nonwestern RPGs that's on par with SCV's character creation.

But this game's character creation doesn't need to be SCV good,Just good enough to please me really. I'm hoping for LOTS of options.
Previous username: Arnold Teddie Rosario

My 3DS Friend Code: 3153-4362-8438 Name is Tiger
My Nintendo Network ID: TFS_Goku

PM me if you add me and I'll add you provided you give me your friend code.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:57 pm

At least more than Disgaea, since you can change head, hair, voice/personality, and accessories (which might be equipment items like in Neptune)

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:06 pm

so you can't change them from male to female? I say in some videos where their chibis played in there underwear. I though that was default clothing compared to what sex you choose. Or is that just a pair of clothing you can pick out or something.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 pm

darkrchaos wrote:so you can't change them from male to female? I say in some videos where their chibis played in there underwear. I though that was default clothing compared to what sex you choose. Or is that just a pair of clothing you can pick out or something.

there's voices and hair styles for each sex...as far as I can tell...there's no need to change the body though I think, since every character has the same build regardless

RonXSilva
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby RonXSilva » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:12 am

Arnold Teddie Rosario wrote:Say Ron, with the character creation, how much is there to it? Is there hundreds of different hairstyles,clothes,accessories,eye colors and such?

Can you make some anime characters like Shana?
Can you make Ninjas too? Oh and Samurais?

The character creation has me pretty ecstatic.

The game has plenty of customizations to keep anyone busy with character editing for a long time plus there are tons of DLC customs of anime characters like a BRS hair style along with the fire eye accessory since they can wear glasses as well and other various anime characters like Mami Tomoe hair drills the list goes on

You can see them from there dlc site http://www.compileheart.com/mugen/dlc.html

But gotta remember that in the start of them game you don't have all the items accessories, hair styles, eyes, voices and character classes... All these must be unlocked later so when you first jump in and ask why are there so little stuff at the start you will know why.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:44 am

RonXSilva wrote:
Arnold Teddie Rosario wrote:Say Ron, with the character creation, how much is there to it? Is there hundreds of different hairstyles,clothes,accessories,eye colors and such?

The game has plenty of customizations to keep anyone busy with character editing for a long time plus there are tons of DLC customs of anime characters like a BRS hair style along with the fire eye accessory since they can wear glasses as well and other various anime characters like Mami Tomoe hair drills the list goes on

But gotta remember that in the start of them game you don't have all the items accessories, hair styles, eyes, voices and character classes... All these must be unlocked later so when you first jump in and ask why are there so little stuff at the start you will know why.

Are there non-paid DLC anime reference costumes?

(Also scythes? Is that scythe specific to that character or can I just get scythes? THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE I LOVE SCYTHES.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

RonXSilva
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby RonXSilva » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:24 am

neonie wrote:
RonXSilva wrote:

Are there non-paid DLC anime reference costumes?

(Also scythes? Is that scythe specific to that character or can I just get scythes? THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE I LOVE SCYTHES.

Yes there is a scythe weapon type so there are plenty of them

as for your other question im not sure my game is full of the dlc so I have to go back and check

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:54 am

RonXSilva wrote:
Yes there is a scythe weapon type so there are plenty of them

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

Tiger Festival
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Tiger Festival » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:59 am

RonXSilva wrote:

Well then. I'll try and get the needed cash to pre order this game :)
Previous username: Arnold Teddie Rosario

My 3DS Friend Code: 3153-4362-8438 Name is Tiger
My Nintendo Network ID: TFS_Goku

PM me if you add me and I'll add you provided you give me your friend code.

BDSMKane
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby BDSMKane » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Rednal said you're the one to go to with a question about Mugen Souls CGs, so here it goes.

First question would be how many CG are in the game total? I've heard that there are 68 mini-game related CG but I'm wondering how many more are in the game beyond those.

Second question is how many CG are in the game other than the 68 bath mini-game related CGs that only show an individual character? I'm not really a big fan of group pictures, so I'm curious if there are still images in the game of individual characters that aren't tied to the mini-game.

Thanks for any help you can provide, it would be nice to get a solid answer on this.
BDSMKane wrote:A defective product was released by NIS America on March 25, 2014.....and any support for that product is(by all appearances) non-existent. That's the core issue, and it reeks of poor business ethics.

RonXSilva
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby RonXSilva » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:53 am

I gotta go count them when I get the time so Ill get back to you on that request

BDSMKane
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby BDSMKane » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 am

RonXSilva wrote:I gotta go count them when I get the time so Ill get back to you on that request

Thank you, no rush on it.
BDSMKane wrote:A defective product was released by NIS America on March 25, 2014.....and any support for that product is(by all appearances) non-existent. That's the core issue, and it reeks of poor business ethics.

jo0648
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby jo0648 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Hi! Little question, how much time it takes to get the platinum trophy of this game? It has a lot of grind like Disgaea?

Thx!

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Max level is 9999, so I'm gonna assume that there's a lot of grinding

Return to “Mugen Souls”