Ron's~ Spoiler free ~ Ask Any Questions Topic

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
jo0648
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Ron's~ Spoiler free ~ Ask Any Questions Topic

Postby jo0648 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:22 pm

It seems that the most difficult trophy is that your "Servant Ball" reach 100 million kms of size.... I wonder how much time it takes to get it =P

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:52 pm

...Lots. Lots and lots, or so I hear. XD
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

fluffyxx
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby fluffyxx » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:48 am

Currently playing the japanese version. Why does my sp and hp sometimes drop randomly in battles? Even when I'm not poisoned or anything ._.

Lyner Barfless
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby Lyner Barfless » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:00 pm

fluffyxx wrote:Currently playing the japanese version. Why does my sp and hp sometimes drop randomly in battles? Even when I'm not poisoned or anything ._.

It probably has to do with the small or large Crystals on the field. Some of them have HP or SP reducing effects. Definitely something you'd have trouble figuring out without some Japanese background! I hope that helps (also check out the US release *shameless plug* to really understand the mechanics)! :mrgreen:
日本だけため Vert: "Oh, my... To think that someone posted a falsehood on an Internet message board!" 日本だけため

fluffyxx
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby fluffyxx » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Lyner Barfless wrote:
fluffyxx wrote:Currently playing the japanese version. Why does my sp and hp sometimes drop randomly in battles? Even when I'm not poisoned or anything ._.

It probably has to do with the small or large Crystals on the field. Some of them have HP or SP reducing effects. Definitely something you'd have trouble figuring out without some Japanese background! I hope that helps (also check out the US release *shameless plug* to really understand the mechanics)! :mrgreen:

*facepalm* I.. totally forgot about those crystals... Thanks :)

and yeah I've already ordered the US version xD just decided to try the jp version since some shop was selling a used copy

Lyner Barfless
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby Lyner Barfless » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:45 pm

fluffyxx wrote:*facepalm* I.. totally forgot about those crystals... Thanks :)

and yeah I've already ordered the US version xD just decided to try the jp version since some shop was selling a used copy

Awesome! I hope you enjoy them both!
日本だけため Vert: "Oh, my... To think that someone posted a falsehood on an Internet message board!" 日本だけため

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:51 pm

I, for one, will definitely be enjoying the US version. I didn't get the Premium w/ Figures edition because I thought I *wouldn't* like the game, after all... XD

But yeah. Seems like those crystals have a lot of effects... it'll be fun seeing if I can use that to my advantage regularly. =D
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am

Rednal wrote:I, for one, will definitely be enjoying the US version. I didn't get the Premium w/ Figures edition because I thought I *wouldn't* like the game, after all... XD

But yeah. Seems like those crystals have a lot of effects... it'll be fun seeing if I can use that to my advantage regularly. =D

Yup, I wouldn't be buying the premium edition if I didn't expect to like it :lol:

As for the crystals, I'm just gonna call em Geo Symbols, because that's what they are!

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:22 am

Darcnova wrote:
Rednal wrote:I, for one, will definitely be enjoying the US version. I didn't get the Premium w/ Figures edition because I thought I *wouldn't* like the game, after all... XD

Yup, I wouldn't be buying the premium edition if I didn't expect to like it :lol:

As for the crystals, I'm just gonna call em Geo Symbols, because that's what they are!

Could they possibly make them in a... Cube-like shape? I think there might be one person left on the planet who doesn't get the comparison yet.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 am

ZekeFreek wrote:
Darcnova wrote:

Could they possibly make them in a... Cube-like shape? I think there might be one person left on the planet who doesn't get the comparison yet.

Would they be called...Geo-blocks!? :o

But yeah, the comparison is so easy that it isn't even funny, there's a lot of Disgaea influence in this haha

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:38 am

Darcnova wrote:
ZekeFreek wrote:
Darcnova wrote:

But yeah, the comparison is so easy that it isn't even funny, there's a lot of Disgaea influence in this haha

OH NOW I GET IT! THEIR JUST LIKE GEO-BLOCKS!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:51 am

ZekeFreek wrote:
Darcnova wrote:
ZekeFreek wrote:
Darcnova wrote:

OH NOW I GET IT! THEIR JUST LIKE GEO-BLOCKS!

Can I burn you for using the wrong form of They're? :P

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:06 am

Can I burn you for using the wrong form of They're?

No. I do that on purpose. Mainly because I dislike trivial distinctions like that.

Chaoschao222
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Chaoschao222 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:16 am

ZekeFreek wrote:No. I do that on purpose. Mainly because I dislike trivial distinctions like that.

If you're intentionally using incorrect forms of their/there/they're, then you're doing the exact same "trivial distinctions," you're just doing it wrong....

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:09 am

Chaoschao222 wrote:
ZekeFreek wrote:No. I do that on purpose. Mainly because I dislike trivial distinctions like that.

If you're intentionally using incorrect forms of their/there/they're, then you're doing the exact same "trivial distinctions," you're just doing it wrong....

Exactly. :P

Return to “Mugen Souls”