The "Official" Voice Actor Speculation Thread

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: The "Official" Voice Actor Speculation Thread

Postby Darcnova » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 pm

BDSMKane wrote:If you two are going to have off-topic debates, could you at least give me a yes or no to my post?

Bah, missed it...lemme go back and see what you said

Edit: Okay...her voice sounds familiar, but I don't recognize the name...also, that song is odd :lol:

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Darcnova wrote::lol: Dang you! I had it all on topic too!

To think, I was close to making a joke about Todd Haberkorn being in this too...

Do it do it do it do it do it do it.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:07 pm

ZekeFreek wrote:
Darcnova wrote::lol: Dang you! I had it all on topic too!

To think, I was close to making a joke about Todd Haberkorn being in this too...

Do it do it do it do it do it do it.

It wasn't actually a joke, and now that I think about it, there's no character that I can actually attach Todd Haberkorn to with this game...those looking at the MC of the new ps3 NIS game, he could totally voice that teen who becomes god :P

BDSMKane
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby BDSMKane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Darcnova wrote:
BDSMKane wrote:If you two are going to have off-topic debates, could you at least give me a yes or no to my post?

Edit: Okay...her voice sounds familiar, but I don't recognize the name...also, that song is odd :lol:

THANK YOU! She hasn't done much, but she kind of branched off into comedy as well with some songs, and I just think she is hilarious. The only thing I can name off for sure that she did as a VA was Pericci in SO1.
BDSMKane wrote:A defective product was released by NIS America on March 25, 2014.....and any support for that product is(by all appearances) non-existent. That's the core issue, and it reeks of poor business ethics.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:11 pm

BDSMKane wrote:
Darcnova wrote:

THANK YOU! She hasn't done much, but she kind of branched off into comedy as well with some songs, and I just think she is hilarious. The only thing I can name off for sure that she did as a VA was Pericci in SO1.

I knew that she sounded familiar! I liked her in SO1 (the psp remake, right?), even with the pretty bad SE directors...it'd be interesting to hear her in something more recent

BDSMKane
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby BDSMKane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Darcnova wrote:
BDSMKane wrote:
Darcnova wrote:

I knew that she sounded familiar! I liked her in SO1 (the psp remake, right?), even with the pretty bad SE directors...it'd be interesting to hear her in something more recent

Exactly! It is pretty hard to pull off a good catgirl without sounding like a tool, and I think she did well. Maybe some NISA representatives will read what we're typing right now and consider casting her in the future. She has some bigger role, I just can't remember what it was off the top of my head...
BDSMKane wrote:A defective product was released by NIS America on March 25, 2014.....and any support for that product is(by all appearances) non-existent. That's the core issue, and it reeks of poor business ethics.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Happen to know if she is LA or Texas based? That'd be a big factor in them thinking of getting her...and I agree that most people who try and voice catgirls sound odd, especially when they try and get the accent in there...I prefer when they translate that to "meow" as a sentence ender or whatever, which I think has only happened with Meracle from SO4

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:21 pm

What in the world do you mean by 'sound like a tool'? I've heard it used before, but I don't think this is the sort of use that you're going for. I usually see it used to basically say that someone is an idiot, or being used by someone.

And you had BETTER NOT be calling Miracle Meracle an idiot :evil:
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:23 pm

vampko wrote:What in the world do you mean by 'sound like a tool'? I've heard it used before, but I don't think this is the sort of use that you're going for. I usually see it used to basically say that someone is an idiot, or being used by someone.

:lol: I'm assuming you're talking to BDSM? Since I have praised Meracle (was it actually Miracle in Japanese?) quite a few times, as one of the cat girls I actually like

BDSMKane
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby BDSMKane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Darcnova wrote:Happen to know if she is LA or Texas based? That'd be a big factor in them thinking of getting her...and I agree that most people who try and voice catgirls sound odd, especially when they try and get the accent in there...I prefer when they translate that to "meow" as a sentence ender or whatever, which I think has only happened with Meracle from SO4

LA based. All of her work is on her imdb page I think.

Edit: fixed link.
Last edited by BDSMKane on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:26 pm

BDSMKane wrote:
Darcnova wrote:Happen to know if she is LA or Texas based? That'd be a big factor in them thinking of getting her...and I agree that most people who try and voice catgirls sound odd, especially when they try and get the accent in there...I prefer when they translate that to "meow" as a sentence ender or whatever, which I think has only happened with Meracle from SO4

LA based. All of her work is on her imdb page I think.

The link is broken :lol:

Anyways, since she is LA based, she actually has a chance of appearing in a NISA game, though that depends on if she even attempts to audition, her asking price, etc I think

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Darcnova wrote:
vampko wrote:What in the world do you mean by 'sound like a tool'? I've heard it used before, but I don't think this is the sort of use that you're going for. I usually see it used to basically say that someone is an idiot, or being used by someone.

:lol: I'm assuming you're talking to BDSM? Since I have praised Meracle (was it actually Miracle in Japanese?) quite a few times, as one of the cat girls I actually like

yes, that was at Kane

And, no, that's just my nickname for her ~
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:30 pm

vampko wrote:
Darcnova wrote:

yes, that was at Kane

Ahh okay, it was confusing, because I'm actually pretty sure that she said her name was based off the word "Miracle" :lol: on a side note, you really notice the range that Carrie Savage has when you compare her to say...Artina...

BDSMKane
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby BDSMKane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 pm

vampko wrote:
Darcnova wrote:

yes, that was at Kane

Sorry, I didn't notice your post earlier, not sure how I missed it. I use 'tool' in a lot of functions honestly, but in this case I'm going for 'stiff and dependant'. I also LOVED Meracle.

Link fixed by the way.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:46 pm

I wonder what it is about Meracle that makes people who don't like catgirls much to like her :lol:

Return to “Mugen Souls”