Mugen Souls PSN Avatars

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Kiyo
Majin
Majin

Re: Mugen Souls PSN Avatars

Postby Kiyo » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Cool is definitely my second favorite Chou personality. Tsundere beats her by just a small amount.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Koro_Kizama wrote:I can SEE why she is cool i mean look at the designers knew what they were doing :P

Heck, if we're basing it off of design, and the assumed personality, I think Japan meant 'Cold' :P

Kidding aside, chances are, we will get avatars, since they seem to add them for the more popular anime styled games (Bleach doesn't count)

Kiyo
Majin
Majin

Postby Kiyo » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Just a little reminder in case some people didn't know, you CAN vote everyday!
It would be great if you vote whenever you get the chance. :)

Unvivid
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Unvivid » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:38 am

voted! i even added a begging comment XD
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler:

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:34 pm

If they add avatars, the avatars should have backgrounds, not just cut outs. Not too many avatars have backgrounds and I always thought that made the avatar look better.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 pm

darkrchaos wrote:If they add avatars, the avatars should have backgrounds, not just cut outs. Not too many avatars have backgrounds and I always thought that made the avatar look better.

I think cut outs look better. Backgrounds would likely feel out of place depending on where they show up.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 pm

vampko wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:If they add avatars, the avatars should have backgrounds, not just cut outs. Not too many avatars have backgrounds and I always thought that made the avatar look better.

I think cut outs look better. Backgrounds would likely feel out of place depending on where they show up.

Gotta agree with vamp, seeing as my Adell one would look really odd with a background :P

Kiyo
Majin
Majin

Postby Kiyo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Darcnova wrote:
vampko wrote:

Gotta agree with vamp, seeing as my Adell one would look really odd with a background :P

I definitely don't like avatars with backgrounds. I think they should just do the avvies like they always do, cut-outs.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Maybe PS3 should make it so you can add a color backgrounds if you want. Then everyone would be happy :)

Kiyo
Majin
Majin

Postby Kiyo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:15 pm

darkrchaos wrote:Maybe PS3 should make it so you can add a color backgrounds if you want. Then everyone would be happy :)

If only Sony would listen. Definitely a good idea!

Ellipsis
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Ellipsis » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 am

Like a colored background kinda like the same system as choosing profile colors? Sounds nifty

Still, Mugen Cutouts pleeeease

Kanethedragon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kanethedragon » Wed May 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Lol call me an idiot (but I am new to NIS in general as I'm getting a PS3 soon and the only game franchise I really looked up to some extent was Ar Tonelico since I found it on a whim when I was looking for more music by Akiko Shikata) but who might this "Chou-Chou" be? Is it possible she (or he) is the original design artist for the Mugen Soul characters?
Was yant gagis en ecchra chs ar dor (and I have no idea what it translates as cause I haven't learned hymmnos yet XP)  しょうぶですか?

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Thu May 24, 2012 4:30 am

Kanethedragon wrote:Lol call me an idiot (but I am new to NIS in general as I'm getting a PS3 soon and the only game franchise I really looked up to some extent was Ar Tonelico since I found it on a whim when I was looking for more music by Akiko Shikata) but who might this "Chou-Chou" be? Is it possible she (or he) is the original design artist for the Mugen Soul characters?

Chou-Chou is the character in Mugen Souls, the one with a terrible split personality problem.
The artist for it is Disgaea's Takehito Harada.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

Kanethedragon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kanethedragon » Thu May 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Ringwraith wrote:
Kanethedragon wrote:Lol call me an idiot (but I am new to NIS in general as I'm getting a PS3 soon and the only game franchise I really looked up to some extent was Ar Tonelico since I found it on a whim when I was looking for more music by Akiko Shikata) but who might this "Chou-Chou" be? Is it possible she (or he) is the original design artist for the Mugen Soul characters?

Chou-Chou is the character in Mugen Souls, the one with a terrible split personality problem.
The artist for it is Disgaea's Takehito Harada.

Ah okay then. Thanks for telling me and I was looking around the forums and it sounded more apparent it was a char, but with Japan, you can't say for certain unless you know. Again thanks :mrgreen:
Was yant gagis en ecchra chs ar dor (and I have no idea what it translates as cause I haven't learned hymmnos yet XP)  しょうぶですか?

Return to “Mugen Souls”