Another Nendoroid Bait and Switch?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
RonXSilva
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Another Nendoroid Bait and Switch?

Postby RonXSilva » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Yes the Mugen Souls Nendoroid are really nice what im hoping this becomes a new trend for Nisa because...

I do want this petite Nendoroid to come along with the localized version the witch game

edited: I just noticed that Metallica has the same eyes as Bellaria except they are green and not red

Tokiko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Tokiko » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:42 am

RonXSilva wrote:Yes the Mugen Souls Nendoroid are really nice what im hoping this becomes a new trend for Nisa because...

I do want this petite Nendoroid to come along with the localized version the witch game

edited: I just noticed that Metallica has the same eyes as Bellaria except they are green and not red

Wants that nendoroid as well XD
Its soooooo cuuuuute :3

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 am

RonXSilva wrote:Yes the Mugen Souls Nendoroid are really nice what im hoping this becomes a new trend for Nisa because...

Oh wow, that looks adorable. I know it's a bad thing to hope they don't sell too many copies in japan so they'll have a surplus of Nendo's to ship our way >.>... but I really want this nendo, lol.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

RonXSilva
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby RonXSilva » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:58 am

well if it does not sell well in Japan witch would make less of a chance for us to get this.

youko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby youko » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:04 pm

*raises hand* Question: Are Nendoroids the ones that have extra faces? I'm seriously trying to decide whether to spend the extra money to get them.
ImageImage
I'll be the first to admit I love traps & reverse traps.
Awesome: http://www.hulu.com/#!neuro

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:37 pm

You'd have to doublecheck with the store to be sure, but I'm almost totally certain that the Nendo's offered with Mugen Souls DO have extra faces/parts, since I've seen pics of them with varied expressions. For two Nendo's (plus a Shampuru), the additional cost is actually a pretty good deal (compared to what you'd probably pay to get them seperately)... I think. XD
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:11 pm

youko wrote:*raises hand* Question: Are Nendoroids the ones that have extra faces? I'm seriously trying to decide whether to spend the extra money to get them.

Yes, these figures have one extra face each and one extra set of arms (or maybe just one arm, I can't remember right now). This doesn't include the shampuru, though.

leinaud
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby leinaud » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Houk wrote:
youko wrote:*raises hand* Question: Are Nendoroids the ones that have extra faces? I'm seriously trying to decide whether to spend the extra money to get them.

Yes, these figures have one extra face each and one extra set of arms (or maybe just one arm, I can't remember right now). This doesn't include the shampuru, though.

Yup, and all nendoroid petits usually have more than one facial expression. The larger regular nendoroids have more as well as more accessories. The petits are also pose-able via arms, head, and waist (kinda) but the legs are fixed. The pictures do not show it usually but they are attached to stand via a plastic arm that connects to the base and inserts into the back of the figure.

The shampuru is smaller than the nendoroid petits and is just a solid figure.

On a side note, all faces (and the heads, arms, lower body and hair as well) are interchangeable between figures. (So in essence you could have 4 optional faces for each figure in this set ^_^ )

I'm not an avid collector. no, no, no. :D

Awaking in 2014...

youko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby youko » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:57 pm

I would like to apologize to the NIS anime I was planning to buy in september because it appears as though I will be buying and playing this game; never mind I haven't finished the last two games I bought. :lol:
ImageImage
I'll be the first to admit I love traps & reverse traps.
Awesome: http://www.hulu.com/#!neuro

Return to “Mugen Souls”