The witch and the hundred knight revival (PS4)

Official The Witch and the Hundred Knight Discussion Forum
Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: The witch and the hundred knight revival (PS4)

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:25 pm

MegaManZXAvant wrote:I've actually pre-ordered the LE back in November of last year via NISA Online Store and I'm glad I did since they are sold out now and just today the pre-order has charged and is currently processing and I only paid $59.94 total for it, $49.99+ $4.00 Tax and $5.95 for 1-Day USPS Shipping.

I never made it far in the PS3 version mainly because I didn't want to risk damaging my PS3's HDD which is what frequent crashes can do, I do remember it crashed by trying to quit out of the game causing the console to restart.

This is more than just a remake, the trophies are completely different and there aren't any story related trophies either look here I'm really looking forward to it after I had platinum'd Megadimension Neptunia VII on February 12th.

I have seen that. Due to it already being released in Japan, PSNProfiles already has the game on their site, with a complete list of Trophies. A lot more, and a lot harder. I'm actually glad I didn't have to go through all that to begin with. Then again, I was kind of insane during the time I played it...

Speaking of which, I have heard that the Revival LE has an Artbook with new artwork of the characters. Being the one-track-minded person that I am, I'm hoping there will be at least something new of Teresa. ...And Lavi, too, actually. I hope to learn about that soon.
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Byzantian-Fandango wrote:Speaking of which, I have heard that the Revival LE has an Artbook with new artwork of the characters. Being the one-track-minded person that I am, I'm hoping there will be at least something new of Teresa. ...And Lavi, too, actually. I hope to learn about that soon.

This is the image of what you get in the LE:
They must of got more in stock since the last time I checked because they have some in stock now.

I normally don't buy LE's but since this LE is so cheap I went again and pre-ordered it which I already mentioned.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:41 pm

By saying "I heard", I was basically saying I knew about it. I won't be getting Revival because I don't have a PS4. I'll just wait for someone to scan the Artbook's items and upload them to the internet, hopefully somewhere accessible. And that's if there's anything of value at all.
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:38 pm

MegaManZXAvant wrote:This is more than just a remake, the trophies are completely different and there aren't any story related trophies either look here

Actually, it's not really a remake. It's just a remastering more or less. The core game and story are exactly the same. There's just a couple extra additions (features and the like) with the graphics getting smoothed out a bit more. Changing around trophies don't really have much direct baring on anything in the game either.

Speaking of, as for the trophies, they look simple enough. Though I don't know about the "getting a weapon with 30,000 ATK" one. I don't recall ever getting a weapon anywhere near that high but that could be what the new alchemy system is for. Really, outside of the trophies involving the new stuff, I pretty much achieved most of these in the original so it doesn't look like it'll be that much harder. At least unless the new stuff really makes it that much harder.

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:58 pm

To those who actually pre-ordered the LE has it shipped out for anyone yet? It charged for me on the 17th but hasn't shipped out yet for me.
Last edited by MegaManZXAvant on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:56 pm

There is now a playable Demo available on the PS Store although it's been available since February 19th.
Last edited by MegaManZXAvant on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:51 am

It's completely normal for their store to charge about a week before stuff actually gets shipped out. That way they can start shipping stuff right away, rather than having to resolve any payment problems then.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:11 am

Delete

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:30 am

I wouldn't worry about the shipping label - they're probably printing it early to improve the speed at which they can ship games once they arrive at the warehouse. (It's not like they sit on games for weeks. They arrive at the warehouse and boom, shipping happens.)

I do, however, agree that you should get the shipping you ask for, doubly so when you're paying for it. Have you tried contacting your financial institution and asking them to reverse the shipping charge (but not the game's charge)?

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:37 am

Delete
Last edited by MegaManZXAvant on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:59 am

Eh, you might be surprised how many protections you have. I once pre-ordered something at the same time as I bought some other stuff, then the store went out of business before my pre-order arrived (zero warning), and I got that reversed with no trouble at all. ^^

The point is, if you can demonstrate that you did not receive what you paid for, you usually have a case, and they'll probably accept it once you show them enough proof.

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:20 pm

Now it's my turn to ask for someone to spoil the story for me.

Now that the Revival Edition has been out for a month, I'd like to ask if anyone would be willing to tell me, in as much detail as you feel necessary, the story of the Tower of Illusion. I've heard it has basically an entirely other tale. There's a full playthrough on YouTube, but it's in Japanese, and the others have commentary, which I hate.

I've also posted a question on GameFAQs asking to list the bosses, but no one's answered yet.

So yeah, tell me, what happens in the Tower of Illusion?

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:58 am

I, uh, haven't gone there yet. o wo;

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Rednal wrote:I, uh, haven't gone there yet. o wo;

I have heard it is best to go there after clearing the main story, since you are limited in the number of floors you can access per cleared chapter. 10 per chapter, so evidently you can clear the Tower of Illusion after clearing through chapter 10. ...Which would make sense, since 11 is one of two chapters with endings.

Return to “The Witch and the Hundred Knight”