Tochka Trouble

Official The Witch and the Hundred Knight Discussion Forum
Zemener
Peon
Peon

Tochka Trouble

Postby Zemener » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:18 am

Hey guys, I'm in Act 1, Chapter 3. I was just given the bomb Tochka to use to blow up a boulder to get to the next area. From my understanding, in order to use a Tochka, you press R2 to bring up the Tochka selection menu, then use the left stick to select which one you want to summon, and then you press X to summon it. You also need enough elements and space to summon a Tochka. So I do this, in large open areas, and as soon as I press X the menu dissapears and nothing happens. Has anyone else had this problem? Or am I doing something wrong in the summoning procedure? Also, I used Anima to get the other Tochka from the Bucket List before I tried summoning a Tochka, maybe it caused some sort of glitch?

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Tochka Trouble

Postby shadowmaksim » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:57 am

Based on what you're saying, it seems like you aren't actually activating the Tochka.

When you open up the menu and select a Tochka, you are basically only just preparing it. To actually use it, you need to hold L1 and then press [].

Zemener
Peon
Peon

Re: Tochka Trouble

Postby Zemener » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:07 am

Thank you very much. I knew it had to be something simple like that, but not really much info online. Hopefully this will help someone else in the future!

Return to “The Witch and the Hundred Knight”