American Version Of Game Have English VA?

Official The Witch and the Hundred Knight Discussion Forum
AtelierAlchemy
Vassal
Vassal

American Version Of Game Have English VA?

Postby AtelierAlchemy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:46 pm

I was about to buy this game but the game is being shipped from Korea. I asked the seller if it's the American version of the game and he told me it is, but only has Japanese voice overs.

So I'm confused. Does this game have two U.S. versions or is he mistaken regarding the version of the game. I thought the American version contained English voice over.

Thank you.

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: American Version Of Game Have English VA?

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:09 pm

He is mistaken. The American version has both Japanese and English, the latter of which is of very high quality.
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

AtelierAlchemy
Vassal
Vassal

Postby AtelierAlchemy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:18 pm

Byzantian-Fandango wrote:He is mistaken. The American version has both Japanese and English, the latter of which is of very high quality.

He said it was the American version but does not have any English voice over, only English text.

My guess is it's not the American version of the game he's selling *or* he's mistaken about it not having English VAs.

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:47 pm

AtelierAlchemy wrote:
Byzantian-Fandango wrote:He is mistaken. The American version has both Japanese and English, the latter of which is of very high quality.

He said it was the American version but does not have any English voice over, only English text.

My guess is it's not the American version of the game he's selling *or* he's mistaken about it not having English VAs.

It sounds a little shady. You might want to consider buying from someone else. The game is not hard to find.
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

AtelierAlchemy
Vassal
Vassal

Postby AtelierAlchemy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:54 pm

Byzantian-Fandango wrote:
AtelierAlchemy wrote:

It sounds a little shady. You might want to consider buying from someone else. The game is not hard to find.

Actually, it seems to be. Amazon has one *new* copy (I don't buy used) and it's $105.00.

The seller I asked about it seemed to have pulled his after I talked to him. That, or somebody bought it during that time. He was selling it for $40.00. He had a 100% approval rating but only 11 reviews.

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:56 pm

AtelierAlchemy wrote:
AtelierAlchemy wrote:

Actually, it seems to be. Amazon has one *new* copy (I don't buy used) and it's $105.00.

The seller I asked about it seemed to have pulled his after I talked to him. That, or somebody bought it during that time. He was selling it for $40.00. He had a 100% approval rating but only 11 reviews.
... *goes and checks Amazon* ...oh wow. You're not kidding. I had no idea it had suddenly become a rarity... I know how you must feel, since I'm big on buying only new too. I'm sorry to see this.

...no wonder so few new people are picking this game up. :|

AtelierAlchemy
Vassal
Vassal

Postby AtelierAlchemy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:19 pm

AtelierAlchemy wrote:
AtelierAlchemy wrote:

... *goes and checks Amazon* ...oh wow. You're not kidding. I had no idea it had suddenly become a rarity... I know how you must feel, since I'm big on buying only new too. I'm sorry to see this.

...no wonder so few new people are picking this game up. :|

They had a couple sellers a few days ago selling new copies, but also for high prices. Keep in mind this is the standard edition of the game, not the Collector's Edition.

Return to “The Witch and the Hundred Knight”