Been trying to get ahold of Customer Support for some time now.

Your customer service concerns will be addressed here.
ToxicToxsa
Peon
Peon

Been trying to get ahold of Customer Support for some time now.

Postby ToxicToxsa » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:55 pm

I put in a pre-order for a PS Vita copy of the DRv3 Limited Edition some time ago, and I need to change the payment method.
I've been calling since 12 PST, and have yet to speak to an actual person regarding this matter.

swordfalcon
Peon
Peon

Re: Been trying to get ahold of Customer Support for some time now.

Postby swordfalcon » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:47 pm

I too have been trying to contact them via their customer support dept by phone or email. Been trying for a week now, they sent me an email on a billing issue on a recent pre-order. Any better way to get a hold of them.

Kirtap
Peon
Peon

Postby Kirtap » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:39 pm

They never got back to me when I wanted to change my payment.
What I did instead was sent them money directly to their PayPal account.
In the alert email sent about a week ago that they'd charge you the 12th, one of the steps mentioned was that you could send them your payment directly. So like you'd transfer them the amount you owe on the receipt and put your order number in the description.
It worked for me as I got the notice that they received my payment for the order and its in processing.

swordfalcon
Peon
Peon

Postby swordfalcon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:35 am

Finally got through to them in person, had them send me a paypal invoice, got it paid, and received an email saying they will send me a tracking number when it ships. That was a couple of days ago, still waiting on the tracking number. Will update if anymore problems.

Kopykat81
Peon
Peon

Postby Kopykat81 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Try contacting them on Facebook via message about it if emailing them is not doing it. That is what I ended up doing when I wanted to cancel an order that had my old card info on it. I pre-order another with the updated info and they was able to fix it.

CustomerSupport
Peon
Peon

Postby CustomerSupport » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:02 pm

I emailed CS two days ago but haven't received a response. I just tried messaging them on facebook and I will report back when I get a response, I need cancel my order because I no longer have my shipping address. How come it's taking so long so cancel an order? o__O

Return to “Customer Service Announcements”