How do you send Payments through paypal?

Your customer service concerns will be addressed here.
samro8
New Vassal
New Vassal

How do you send Payments through paypal?

Postby samro8 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:07 pm

I pre ordered the criminal girls LE which come out in a couple days. And I received an email saying paypal expired the order and the email NIS sent said to send a direct payment to the store. So... how do i do that exactly this has never happened to me before. :?: Also I had two other pre orders the Awakened fate LE as well as the new Atelier LE but those don't come out for awhile but they were also cancelled on paypal what do i do...?

panlab917
Peon
Peon

Re: How do you send Payments through paypal?

Postby panlab917 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:04 pm

I got an email as well for my preorder on Criminal Girls. I am still trying to figure out how to send a payment. I tried sending a payment for "goods and services" (on paypal) but I keep getting an error. If I send a payment for "friends or families" with nisamerica's email, it comes with an extra fee and I don't want to pay the extra free. I am really confused with what is happening...

:(

samro8
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby samro8 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:23 am

I actually tried to pay with "goods and services" but just like you got an error message. I haven't tried the family and friends option also because I think its really not fair to pay more even though my paypal account is fine and have the enough funds to pay for my LE.

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:19 pm

I had the same error tonight until I swapped to classic layout for the Paypal website. It's in the bottom left hand corner of the page. Give it a try if the new site isn't working for you. It went through in 1 try for me after I switched.

samro8
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby samro8 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:17 am

Switching to classic format did the trick thank you!! :D

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:37 am

razisgosu wrote:I had the same error tonight until I swapped to classic layout for the Paypal website. It's in the bottom left hand corner of the page. Give it a try if the new site isn't working for you. It went through in 1 try for me after I switched.

This actually worked for me, though I also had to forgoe including a shipping address since "they will only ship to confirmed addresses". But -THAT- information is something they should have for the order already anyway.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

samro8
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby samro8 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:45 pm

I'm glad I was able to finally send a payment (Hopefully Correct) what do I do about my other pre orders The Awakened Fate and Atelier Shallie Limited editions. Those were on my paypal listed as expired also but those don't come out for a while. And I don't want to lose my pre order just because its been expired for too long.

Chizuru
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Chizuru » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:39 am

I'm glad you guys got that sorted out :) Nobody should be kept from playing this awesome game.

Gamelore
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Gamelore » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:19 am

So, I received 2 emails last week about sending payment through PayPal manually. They were nearly identical, except:

Email 1:
Subject (imaginary order number that I have no prior record of replaced with XXXXXX)
"NIS America, Inc.: Sales Order #NISSO-XXXXXX"
Body (snippet):
"Please make sure to reference your order number so that we can easily apply your payment to your order and get it on its way. Your order ID is ${transaction.custbody_nis_mage_id}"

Email 2:
Subject (real order replaced with XXXX):
"Your order 10000XXXX needs your help!"
Body (snippet) (same XXXX as above):
"Please make sure to reference your order number so that we can easily apply your payment to your order and get it on its way. Your order ID is 10000XXXX"

Now the issue is that I currently have 3 separate pre-orders pending. The second email makes sense because it matches the order I made for Criminal Girls. The first email, though, could have something to do with any of my other two preorders, but it doesn't match any of the order numbers I've placed. Has anyone else received two such emails, the first making no sense? Did they send it erroneously?

I've been trying to get ahold of someone in Customer Service for almost a week now, but no response via email or phone.

Gamelore
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Gamelore » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:05 am

I made a guess as to what the first email was about.

In my PayPal account, I discovered two NISA expired orders. One was Criminal Girls, mentioned in the second email. The other was htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary, also cancelled. However, the order number for this was nowhere to be found in the first buggy email. I assumed that email was concerning htoL#NiQ, so I paid them an extra $32.24.

I hope they figure it out. What happens if they continue to be silent and just silently take my money? I can't reach any real people at NISA, so I'm worried I'm going to be robbed and nothing will come of this.

No acknowledgement.

nekosaur
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby nekosaur » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:08 am

The whole "${transaction.custbody_nis_mage_id}" should have been code to inject whatever your ID was, but my best guess is that it was just a glitch caused by the moving of stores. (The old store had used NISO# but the new one moved to 1000xxx or whatever it is.)

I'd say, as long as you sent the payment via paypal and put the order number (from your store order list), then you should be fine!

Surprised that you didn't get any word from them though.. I sent an email to [email protected] and the next day they had an invoice prepared and sent out to my Paypal. :o

Gamelore
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Gamelore » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:32 pm

I finally got ahold of someone on the phone and everything is worked out.

When you pay via PayPal, the funds are applied to the NISA account whose email address matches (or order ID, if provided). So the money goes to the right place. Also, that first email and second email were referencing the same order (Criminal Girls, since it is releasing first). The first email was a mistake, using the internal order ID. Presumably, we will receive separate similar emails for all orders placed through early January. I actually had 3 orders in need of manual payment, 2 of which would have resulted in manual payment emails if I had not sent manual payment in advance.

samro8
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby samro8 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:49 pm

Well I was able to get everything resolved with NIS's help. So the the manual payment through classic format works the best apparently. (use purchase goods and services) and for anyone still wondering about the other cancelled pre orders they will still be saved and when the release dates are coming closer they will send another message saying we will have to send another manual payment using the same method from what I was told by NIS.

darkgamefrk
Peon
Peon

Postby darkgamefrk » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:53 pm

I've tried the same thing as everyone else in this post even switching to classic and that didnt work. Sent a ticket 2 weeks ago and still no reply and even called them. I finally managed to send them money via paypal by downloading the paypal phone app and using that instead. Thats another way you could do it i guess. I left them a note next to my order number so hopefully they read it and update the rest of my orders.

Return to “Customer Service Announcements”