Is the Store's Customer Support Still Alive?

Your customer service concerns will be addressed here.
L-sama
New Vassal
New Vassal

Is the Store's Customer Support Still Alive?

Postby L-sama » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:32 pm

I e-mailed them via [email protected]merica.com once in November and again at the beginning of this month in order to request that an existing order of mine be modified.

Each time, I received an e-mail acknowledging receipt of my request, and that it was being reviewed, but then nothing. I never heard from them ever again, and my order was not modified.

I'm not sure what's up with that as they used to respond in a very timely manner in the past before the store site got upgraded, but I've just sent a third e-mail requesting the same thing yet again, although I'm not getting my hopes up. :(

L-sama
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Is the Store's Customer Support Still Alive?

Postby L-sama » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:30 am

Well, this is the last time that I'm ever ordering from NISA's online store.

I actually e-mailed them towards the end of last November as I wanted an item removed from an order that I'd placed, but I never received a response.

Then I e-mailed them a second time towards the beginning of January, but once again no reply. I decided to try a third time beginning of this month, but as you can guess, their customer support appears to be nonexistent.

Out of desperation, I decided to phone in directly, a total of 6 times over the past 3 days in fact, but each time I was put on hold an eventually informed that no one was available to speak to me.

And now I've just received an e-mail informing me that my payment was processed and my order is shipping, including the item that I repeatedly requested be cancelled.

This is just outright ridiculous, and I honestly have no idea if they've even hired anyone to work in customer support or if those jokers are totally slacking off, but I'm done ordering directly from NISA even though I'd been a loyal customer for a number of years now.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:49 am

What time zone are you in, and what time did you try calling the store?

(Incidentally, if you can't cancel something on a store end, call your bank and ask them to do it. They can pretty much always shut down a transaction authorization from their end, helping avoid unwanted charges.)
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:53 am

If you call during open hours, you should get a response. I've only had a problem calling NISA's store once, on a Friday on what was a psuedo-holiday (for me it wasn't but I know a lot of places it was).

L-sama
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby L-sama » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:31 pm

I called during normal business hours last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, between 11 am to 2 pm and I'm pretty certain they were open during those times, but no one picked up nonetheless.

And I tried calling my issuing bank on this the moment I received my confirmation e-mail, but they informed me that nothing can be done as they'd already authorized the charge. This is despite the fact that the amount is still floating and has yet to be claimed by NISA until the order is actually shipped out, which I'm assuming will be sometime next week.

They told me the only way is to dispute the amount at the end of the month once the merchant has actually claimed it, which is just plain ridiculous.

In any case, I never had this issue with NISA's customer support before their website was upgraded, they'd usually respond to my queries within 48 hours or so, but now it seems as though they've laid off practically everyone in support or something.

Lord_Mogar
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Lord_Mogar » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:32 pm

Yeah, they have the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I've been trying to cancel a pre-order for 2 weeks.

fastmav347
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby fastmav347 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:35 pm

I found the best time to call is around 4-5pm eastern, it seems like they are at lunch for majority of the day/morning. I hesitate to order things from the site now, because once you place an order there is no going back. Plus shipping is insane now, for limited editions that are lacking compared to few years ago.

Return to “Customer Service Announcements”