Question about orders containing pre-order+not-preorder

Your customer service concerns will be addressed here.
dtvan
New Vassal
New Vassal

Question about orders containing pre-order+not-preorder

Postby dtvan » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:44 pm

When you place an order containing both a pre-order and not-preorder, is the not-preorder item held/reserved/guaranteed in case it goes out of stock?

I pre-ordered criminal girls 2 along with CG1 and I just noticed CG1 has been removed from the store (out of stock?). If CG1 goes out of stock by the time CG2 releases/ships what will happen to my order? Is my copy secure? I should have ordered seperately but I couldn't resist the free shipping :(

Can't find anything in their faq other than they'll ship together.

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Re: Question about orders containing pre-order+not-preorder

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:14 am

Hey there dood, I will ask our store prinnies about this specifically! Stay tuned...

Okay, here's the response I got:

When you place an order in our store, the items in your order are committed/allocated to your order, so when your order is placed, our inventory removes the items in your order out from our "for sale" products! So in short, your full order is still on hold for you and you will be receiving your all items in your order.

Thanks for asking!!
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

dtvan
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Question about orders containing pre-order+not-preorder

Postby dtvan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Prinny Supervisor wrote:Hey there dood, I will ask our store prinnies about this specifically! Stay tuned...

Okay, here's the response I got:

When you place an order in our store, the items in your order are committed/allocated to your order, so when your order is placed, our inventory removes the items in your order out from our "for sale" products! So in short, your full order is still on hold for you and you will be receiving your all items in your order.

Thanks for asking!!

That was exactly the answer I was looking for. Thank you so much!

Return to “Customer Service Announcements”