From a fan to all of nisa staff

Your customer service concerns will be addressed here.
Overlord keroro
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

From a fan to all of nisa staff

Postby Overlord keroro » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:13 pm

Hello. Its been a long time since I been here. Busy with college and irl stuff. I have been a fan of your games since finding the disgaea series and your other nis titles like, 100 knight, legisista, prinny series, battle princess and non nis games like demon gaze. However after looking at some of the games I have and other games you have brought over. Your development, translation, editor, qa and higher ups need to step your game up or hire or replace your staff. Some games i have do have bugs either fixed or never got fix. Games I had were 100 knight, DD2,D3 & D4 vita, and even D5 with either game bugs or translation errors. Im seeing you guys have a huge track record for messing up games with save bugs, text errors, and translation mess ups. And other ones that i really dont wanna see again cause it hurts to see a favorite localize publisher of mine to see is treated like this. I want to see you guys up at the top. Please nisa, step up your stuff on this. Hire new people or take your time. And im seeing right now you guys are still not getting it right with the danganronpa reload ps4 ports https://respawning.co.uk/reviews/joe-re ... -2-reload/

And touhou, https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/838867- ... r/75150999

I see you say u pay attention to do action. But I see no action.

Please Nisa staff, Please. STEP
IT
UP

Your dev and translation skills need to be FIXED OR REPLACED

Or hire new staff or/and take your time.

Im kinda worried for Ys now cause of this information now.
3DS Friend Code: 3394-3876-6771
NNID: Soulpiece

Overlord keroro
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: From a fan to all of nisa staff

Postby Overlord keroro » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:06 pm

So I found some reviews for nisa at Glassdoor https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/NIS-A ... 985421.htm

The QA I can Kinda get but I would say pay attention to them but look at the localization workers review. Would this explain what's been happening with your translations in 2015? I mean besides psycho pass & minor ones in grand kingdom (found out from a gamefaq page). These r the only games I know last yr with translation errors. Haven't found any for criminal girls 2, grand kingdom seems ok & that horror game released in the vita, tohou was super literal translations which I get since you are aiming for the tohou fandom. But I do hope this year would bring your A game in your translation quality for ALL your games :)

Since you guys r doing French translations now, if you mess the eng translation the French ones will be as well, unless u doing jp to fre instead of jp to eng then eng to fre. Hope the French guy does great as well
3DS Friend Code: 3394-3876-6771
NNID: Soulpiece

Return to “Customer Service Announcements”