Ys Vlll

Your customer service concerns will be addressed here.
Overlord keroro
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Ys Vlll

Postby Overlord keroro » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:54 pm

Hey seems some people want to know why you guys are calling a monster "shivering vase". Gonna answer here or on Twitter?

EDIT: This is what I mean btw https://twitter.com/koestl/status/876221724374773760

Please NISA double check your translation and delay the game if you have too. People are really afraid of your translations now since danganronpa 2. WHat the hell has happen that made your quality dip HARD.

A company should not have a reputation of fear. Seriously!!!
Last edited by Overlord keroro on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
3DS Friend Code: 3394-3876-6771
NNID: Soulpiece

Netherworld's Light
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Ys 7

Postby Netherworld's Light » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:31 am

The tittle should be Ys VIII, not Ys 7.

NISA, you seriously need to buckle down and go over the script with a fine toothed comb, then do it again. Ys VIII is one of my more highly anticipated games so stuff like this is clearly unacceptable. Make bloody sure the game is thoroughly debugged because with stuff like shivering vase you are sliding down the slippery slope to another botch job. Delay it if you need to, I never want to see a botch job like Ar tonelico II ever again.

Falcom is one of my favorite Japanese developers and Xseed has done an excellent job with the Falcom games they brought over. Nisa, you should take a good hard look at how Xseed does their games and apply everything you have learned. From all of your games I played and heard about, your localization and QA procedures sucks hard.

Overlord keroro
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Ys 7

Postby Overlord keroro » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:58 am

Yeaaah my memory of Roman numerals isn't great. Anyway yeah, dood & prinny super, I know u got ur own projects to be taken care of, V3, longest five min, idk what else u guys got but eh hope u guys do great on ur projects. But tell ur co workers to double check on there scripts. And if they want to delay it. DELAY IT!!! Find a way to convince the guys in suits to be patient & delay your games if u guys aren't sure on your scripts. You'll get more $ if the translation is great. U will I grantee it!!!

Also from wat I remember the ppl who were in charge of that game isn't with nisa anymore. I know the translator for that game is a freelancer though.
3DS Friend Code: 3394-3876-6771
NNID: Soulpiece

Return to “Customer Service Announcements”