Why are orders being shipped incomplete?

Your customer service concerns will be addressed here.
Hersof
Peon
Peon

Why are orders being shipped incomplete?

Postby Hersof » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:40 pm

I submitted a order for the limited edition of Lacrimosa of Dana, along with two T shirts on the 26th of september.

On the 28th, I get a notification that my ''order'' has been fulfilled, however, upon closer inspection, ONLY the two shirts are shipping, while the limited edition of the game is nowwhere to be seen, but I have been fully billed by $149.97, yet the shipped order only has the two shirts for the amount of
$49.98.

Meanwhile, the ''My orders'' section of account management still says processing, Where is my game? the website still lists as having around 50% stock so there should not be a shortage, Has anyone else had this happen to them before? I have tried emailing and calling, to no avail, its as if the company is operated by ghosts.

Hersof
Peon
Peon

Re: Why are orders being shipped incomplete?

Postby Hersof » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:53 pm

EDIT.

Orders shipped, but guess what?

Orders shipped to the wrong address, as always, Customer Support is dead, They are quick to charge as soon as you submit, but anything after that you are on your own.

The ghost staff is one thing but add this to the complete incompetence of the United States Postal Service and you have a disaster on any poor customers hands. Any company worth their lick in salt will have a reliable logistics company, but not this ghost corporation, as evident in customer support.

If nothing happens in these few days, I will attempt a chargeback.

I will post any updates, but as it stands, this is a complete scam.

Return to “Customer Service Announcements”