Tony Bellew offers insight into recent phone call with potential opponent Tyson Fury

Your customer service concerns will be addressed here.
BoySmile
Vassal
Vassal

Tony Bellew offers insight into recent phone call with potential opponent Tyson Fury

Postby BoySmile » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:13 am

Tony Bellew has revealed Tyson Fury's dismissive response during a recent phone call sbobet88888 but remains confident he could topple the former heavyweight world champion.The Merseysider called for a fight against Fury after the postponement of his rematch with David Haye, who suffered a bicep injury last month.Promoter Eddie Hearn expects to firstly reschedule the Haye fight, but admits a domestic clash with Fury could be a 'simple deal' and Bellew has already discussed it personally with his potential opponent."I spoke to him a little while back. We had a chat and we went over a few things and that was it," said Bellew."There wasn't really much to say besides 'I want to fight you, you want to sbobet88888 fight me. You're Ring belt magazine champion, I like your belt, I want to punch your face in."In his defence, it's like, 'listen you haven't got a chance, I'm going to punch your face in.Fury would carry a sizeable weight and height advantage into a battle with Bellew, who started his career at light-heavyweight, but the 'Bomber' still believes he could pull off an upset victory."Tyson Fury is a man of his word, so he's good to deal with," said Bellew.Click Here sbobet88888
A brilliant fighter, but I definitely reckon the way things have gone and the way the land lies at the moment, I definitely reckon I can beat him.

PerryComo
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Tony Bellew offers insight into recent phone call with potential opponent Tyson Fury

Postby PerryComo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:02 pm

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “Customer Service Announcements”